Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It (750 Views)

"My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality / What The Bible Really Says About Women Covering Their Head To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Homosexuality is a situation where someone is attracted to people of the same sex or showing a sexual attraction to people of the same sex. It isn’t normal but it’s actually the fault of those who find themselves in this sorry state.

The cause of Homosexuality according to the Holy Bible is apostasy. Apostasy is the renunciation of Religious faith or the Christian faith. Romans 1:21-27 says they because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. [22] Professing to be wise, they became fools, [23] and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man-and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. [24] Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, [25] who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. [26] For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. [27] Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

The bible made it abundantly clear that no body was born homosexual but those who become homosexual is as a result of their continuous rebellion and disbelief against God. Those who rebel God often find themselves in trouble when their hearts become darkened and from then things go out of control.

So my dear the best way to avoid being homosexual is to stop being a skeptical of the truth. No matter how hard you try to convince yourself wrongly that there is no God will never change the fact that there is God. It’s impossible for God not to exist because without His existence we won’t be existing or probably will you say that you created yourself.

Everything you see in the universe was created by God and God has made it abundantly clear that he exist through the creation and those who still choose not to believe do so at their own risk because the major thing God demands from us is to believe through faith. Those who have ears, let them hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
"It’s impossible for God not to exist because without His existence we won’t be existing or probably will you say that you created yourself. "

So ur god came down to earth to create me right. Wow shocked shocked shocked it wasnt as a result of my fathers sperm and my mother's egg. He just came and den i was created from sand right

Kontinue!

2 Likes

Re: The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
And I'm guessing the big bang occurred out of the blue, then made the egg to be fertilized by nothing other than the sperm and bam, humans sprang up? Or wait.... Who were the first man and woman according to the bang bang theory? undecided

You too kontinue.
Evaberry:
"It’s impossible for God not to exist because without His existence we won’t be existing or probably will you say that you created yourself. "

So ur god came down to earth to create me right. Wow shocked shocked shocked it wasnt as a result of my fathers sperm and my mother's egg. He just came and den i was created from sand right

Kontinue!

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Omudia:
And I'm guessing the big bang occurred out of the blue, then made the egg to be fertilized by nothing other than the sperm and bam, humans sprang up? Or wait.... Who were the first man and woman according to the bang bang theory? undecided

You too kontinue.
tell him. I created a topic about immorality and he trying to deviate it to the argument of God existence undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Jesuobu:
tell him. I created a topic about immorality and he trying to deviate it to the argument of God existence undecided
How is it immoral?
Re: The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It by shadeyinka(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Evaberry:

Kontinue!

Some people vomit all kinds of rubbish out of their heart you will wonder how deep their internal filth is!

Think next time before speaking!
Re: The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It by CoolUsername: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
shadeyinka:

Some people vomit all kinds of rubbish out of their heart you will wonder how deep their internal filth is!

Think next time before speaking!

Quick to insults, aren't we? Is that what Jesus would do?
Re: The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
CoolUsername:

Do you believe in Jesus?
Re: The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It by CoolUsername: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Do you believe in Jesus?

There was probably a radical Jew named Yeshua who lived long ago and led a small cult. But I don't believe he was the son of God, his prophecies clearly failed and his stories were embellished as time went on.

But the person I was addressing believes in him.
Re: The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It by shadeyinka(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
CoolUsername:

I believe you have heard Jesus call some people Brood of Vipers?
The truth is sometimes very bitter!
Re: The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It by amosagboola: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is rubbish. I am gay and is only how JESUS created me.
Re: The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It by ScienceWatch: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jesuobu:
Homosexuality is a situation where someone is attracted to people of the same sex or showing a sexual attraction to people of the same sex. It isn’t normal but it’s actually the fault of those who find themselves in this sorry state.

The cause of Homosexuality according to the Holy Bible is apostasy. Apostasy is the renunciation of Religious faith or the Christian faith. Romans 1:21-27 says they because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. [22] Professing to be wise, they became fools, [23] and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man-and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. [24] Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, [25] who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. [26] For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. [27] Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

The bible made it abundantly clear that no body was born homosexual but those who become homosexual is as a result of their continuous rebellion and disbelief against God. Those who rebel God often find themselves in trouble when their hearts become darkened and from then things go out of control.

So my dear the best way to avoid being homosexual is to stop being a skeptical of the truth. No matter how hard you try to convince yourself wrongly that there is no God will never change the fact that there is God. It’s impossible for God not to exist because without His existence we won’t be existing or probably will you say that you created yourself.

Everything you see in the universe was created by God and God has made it abundantly clear that he exist through the creation and those who still choose not to believe do so at their own risk because the major thing God demands from us is to believe through faith. Those who have ears, let them hear.
The best place to truthfully learn all about the invisible spirit world, how it causes depression etc, dreams and how dreams and spirits effect our lives and the value of true knowledge is on Emmanuel.tv or Dstv CH 390 24hrs daily. See real people and listen carefully to their own testimonies. Scoan in Lagos, Nigeria has been examined by independent international spiritual leaders and found the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria to be biblically sound.

Here you will also learn why you must not pay for Spiritual healings and deliverance of evil spirits. Also see how People with a spirit of a man (homosexual urges) are instantly delivered from this from.
It is written : "Freely the gift of healing is given to you, freely it must be given to those that need it".

Dont believe any critics on this matter. The most powerful international spiritual investigative teams went to Scoan Nigeria, and have confirmed it all as verifiable TRUTH.
THE TRUTH ABOUT TB JOSHUA AND SCOAN REVEALED !
A more factual account from someone who has visited the Church of the Synagogue is written by Professor Willem Ouweneel, a prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany. He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.

(1) (Reply)

MMM And Tithes / My Testimony- Nairaland And And It's Religion Section.(mind Blowing) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/03/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.