Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation (25279 Views)

Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria / Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by unicguy(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2016
[b][/b]
Immatex:
Sport is business. A competent minister will concern himself with making sport very lucrative and attractive to investors.

A competent sport minister will steer the ship of the sport sector to such a height that he would speak more on profitability, revenue generation and return on investment rather than speaking like an unschooled, unenlightened village herds man.

He is the wrong man for the job. He is not teachable and will only continue the 1950s model of sport administration.

shocked
Immatex:
Sport is business. A competent minister will concern himself with making sport very lucrative and attractive to investors.

A competent sport minister will steer the ship of the sport sector to such a height that he would speak more on profitability, revenue generation and return on investment rather than speaking like an unschooled, unenlightened village herds man.

He is the wrong man for the job. He is not teachable and will only continue the 1950s model of sport administration.

nice 1 jare fools dealing with fools
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Marcelinho(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2016
Am surprise at the kind of leaders we have in this country, when a country like China are planning to make sports a lucrative business by the year 2025 our minister of sports is here vomiting rubbish... Well God help us in this country!

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by shotster50(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2016
This guy should be Agbero minister and certainly not minister for sports...

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by ameh99: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2016
That's what you hear when you make an idiot a leader....

I use to think this cow is exposed......

Now I know this man is complete olodo.. shocked

If wining world cup is all about how enrich a country is..
Then countries like the US would have won it like back to back all through

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=fkdmods post=51181822]

I think there is a policy in heaven to drop babies going to Nigeria on their heads. This is the only way I can justify it's citizens not reasoning properly. Smh.[/quote

roftl!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
This dude is always draging the tittle of ''dumbest'' with buhari!..pathethic government! 1.Leicester came from nowhere & won EPL! 2.Your self-serving boss historically defeated an incumbent! 3.trump emerged american president against all odds et.al...dalung is a gross mis-fit.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by sirjomore(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Worst minister ever. He must think he is talking to prisoners or arguing a case in court.
in which case he'll lose either ways

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by HIPROFILE(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Now that Orji Uzor Kalu changed party I see him becoming the minister of sports soon... He might have done that ( moving to APC) jast because of the love he has for sports development in the country . that man can do anything for sports development.

I maintain his the best fit.
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by KINGS100(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
gues who the worst minister of sport is;

1 Like

Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by firstking01(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
eezeribe:
I support the Minister, Nigeria likes copying sheepishly. There are many countries that don't even have plans for the world Cup.

We can as well channel our scarce resources to more productive Ventures. Do you know how many billions of Naira is wasted legally and illegally during such jamboree Tournament?

I DEDICATE MY FTC TO ALL THE LOVERS OF FOOTBALL....SORRY THIS POST WON'T AUGUR WELL
You are lucky that i'm in a good mood this sunday afternoon if not ehhh, you for see bashing for this gibberish you posted....do you have idea how much fifa give to any country that qualifies for world cup huh...do you know the prestige and dignity qualifying for the fifa world cup will accord you as a country huh...as for the stupid and idiotic sports minister and dumbo illeterate president of a bastard and cowards, i won't blame them.
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by davidif: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
eezeribe:
I support the Minister, Nigeria likes copying sheepishly. There are many countries that don't even have plans for the world Cup.

We can as well channel our scarce resources to more productive Ventures. Do you know how many billions of Naira is wasted legally and illegally during such jamboree Tournament?

I DEDICATE MY FTC TO ALL THE LOVERS OF FOOTBALL....SORRY THIS POST WON'T AUGUR WELL

Why would Nigeria win a world cup when you don't have a good league? And how can you have a good league when almost all the clubs are run by the govt?
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Dare2Try(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
MOD abeg make Una no ban me but dalung is highly mad and I think yaba left will be a welcome home for him before his condition gets worse
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by Dare2Try(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=elimsun post=51182944][/quote]

Honestly I've been laughing real hard, the witches and wizard in that guy village did a great job by blocking his brain and he needs serious prayer as u suggest
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by donodion(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Reno omokri is right and i acknowledge.Too many misfits in PMB's cabinet.

This is a lesson to me and should be for all employers..never employ anyone solely based on certificate ,oratory finese or sentiments.Put their supposed skills and acumen to test first else they mess up your setup.
Re: Dalung Kicks Against Nigeria's World Cup Participation by lohresloco: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
dreezybines:
Will you keep quiet

What do you even know about football self

I wonder who made this one a minister...
the akpa called Buhari after 6months of initial initial incompetence which has led us to this current national quagmire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? / Ahmed Musa Reacts After Being Named Nigerian 2018 Player Of The Year! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.