Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) (2691 Views)

Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag / Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by lagosmp3(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
This extremely sad incident happened this morning at Mile 2 junction Lagos. A lady's legs were crushed when a container fell on her as she was about boarding a bike on the road. According to a LIB eye witness, the bike man managed to escape but the lady tripped while trying to run, and the container fell on her legs. People came to her rescue and when they couldn't figure out how to take the very heavy container off her, they decided to cut off her legs with a cutlass. The lady died as she was being rushed to the hospital. Up close of the horrific scene of incident after the cut...

Source: http://LagosMp3.com

Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by ayesco202(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
R.I.P. to her. angry
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by lagosmp3(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
see more pic

Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
did I hear cutlass?
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
kingdaro:
did I hear cutlass?
Jesu cristi
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
shocked embarassed
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by talktonase(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
May her soul RIP... cry cry
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by ayesco202(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
But what if a group of people tried lifting the container while she was dragged out
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by phlamesG: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
RIp
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sad cry #Deliver us from evil #
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by joebases(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ouch! I don't wish to imagine the pain this lady must have gone through. At least the pains are over now, may she rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by GoodBuhari: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
lagosmp3:
This extremely sad incident happened this morning at Mile 2 junction Lagos. A lady's legs were crushed when a container fell on her as she was about boarding a bike on the road. According to a LIB eye witness, the bike man managed to escape but the lady tripped while trying to run, and the container fell on her legs. People came to her rescue and when they couldn't figure out how to take the very heavy container off her, they decided to cut off her legs with a cutlass. The lady died as she was being rushed to the hospital. Up close of the horrific scene of incident after the cut...

Source: http://LagosMp3.com
OP pls add graphic to your post now.
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by Adeevah(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Chei! Chei!! Chei!!!

Cut with Cutlass
She be cow
See first aid
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
cry cry Fear trailers
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by silibaba: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Illiteracy. Even the thieves on the left and right. Side of Jesus where killed just by breaking their legs. dem no know say na the fastest way to kill person angry
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by yommyuk: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nigeria is turning into a horror movie.
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by Juell(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
So no one thought of using car jack?
Hw could they even think of such
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by francisbarrack(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Oh lord be merciful to us all n protect us all.

R I P madam.
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by Lordspicy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
they hacked her up with a cutlass and took a large portion of her body and expect her to live

nobody get car jack?

Jesus protect us and our loved ones this season ... RIP to her tho
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by swtjay(f): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
wat is happening to our dear country. My God pls deliver us from evil
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lordspicy:
they hacked her up with a cutlass and took a large portion of her body and expect her to live

nobody get car jack?

Jesus protect us and our loved ones this season ... RIP to her tho
how do u get the jack under the container?...she was only unlucky that nema/lasema couldn't get to her rescue.
may God save us from all forms of perils,RIP to her anyway.
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
ayesco202:
But what if a group of people tried lifting the container while she was dragged out

undecided
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 20, 2016
I believe they POSSIBLY didn't tie her leg at all before cutting it off. They acted like the normal Jungle Justice butchers....

So she bled profusely and died.
If she was also hypertensive, then she would bleed faster and head towards the mortuary quicker...

RIP.....
Poor surgical technique.
Only if we knew what FIRST AID is...

Nigerians are good at checking their vehicles, oil gauge, water levels, radiator before embarking on trips.
Meanwhile, the DRIVERS that will operate these vehicles are not checked.
When asked to do so, they will exclaim " it's not my PORTION'".....
pls. Whose portion is it...?
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by Tobyshegz(m): 2:32am On Nov 21, 2016
I think ama gon throw up any minute from n.....
Brughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Brouughhhhh!
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 21, 2016
embarassed
Re: Lady Dies After Rescuers Cut Off Her Legs Trapped Under Trailer (photos) by aAK1(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2016
she actually died from shock.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Cried And Died In Pains, After I Used Razor Blade To Cut Off Her Nipples / Why People Still Practice Jungle Justice / See The Number Of Ghost Schools Discovered In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.