Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

HELP ! BET9JA Just Scammed Me. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / HELP ! BET9JA Just Scammed Me. (517 Views)

I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / HELP :Bet9ja Widrawal request / Help!!! Bet9ja Might Be A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP ! BET9JA Just Scammed Me. by MOSTEC(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
16 of nov. At exactly 10:15am i played an internatiönal betting game.[multiple]at the end of the game,i check all my choosen odd of game with livescores,nd they all came[meaning i won]i was so happy,nd ran to the betting shop to collect my winnings. On getting there,i gave my slip to the agent there,nd he checked. AND IT HAPPENED ! He said the betslip code was incorrect. Ah ! Was my reaction. How come ? We tried it like 20times,still incorrect. I was pained, but the guy assured me he was gonna help,cos he was d one dat booked the game. Up until now.i ave not collected my money. Ah! Bet9ja why ? 4k tan tan...
Re: HELP ! BET9JA Just Scammed Me. by MOSTEC(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
I have a job, i just play it once in a while when am a little bit broke.
Re: HELP ! BET9JA Just Scammed Me. by freesinzu(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dem don delete your game, o boy follow dem drag am they must pay you that money

2 Likes

Re: HELP ! BET9JA Just Scammed Me. by OMAR12: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
that guy has deleted ur game hold him responsible. speak to the manager of the shop. he will know what to do. he should be sacked.

(1) (Reply)

El Clasico-___surprise / Bereaved Brazillian Club Chapecoense Crowned Copa Sudamericana Champions / Open Letter To Cr7; The Success Story By Adebayo Ismaeel Olamilekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.