Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) (2717 Views)

Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her / Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce / Don Jazzy Rocks Painted Fingernails, D'banj Reacts (2) (3) (4)

Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) by lagosmp3(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yani Williams from the US is about to break a record due to her 26 inch long fingernails. She had reportedly been growing these nails for 23 years and according to her, painting them can be a challenge.

Another activity that is difficult, according to her, is driving. She has also been asked how she uses the toilet.

She said in one interview; “Usually I just tell them like if you go to the restroom in public you don’t sit on the toilets. That’s the way I do at home because my nails are so long.”

She says it takes her about a week to paint them as each fingernail is between 26-26.5 inches long. Since she is interested in holding a world record, she still has a long way to go. The record is currently being held by Christine Walton whose nails are 19ft and 1inch long.

The woman with the longest nails ever (at over 28ft long) is Lee Redmond but she lost them to a car accident in 2009.
When asked what her motivation is, she says, “It’s for my grandchildren more than anything. So they can have something to look back on and say this is my grammy.”

How far would you go just to be a world record holder?

Source: http://www.lagosmp3.com/2016/11/19/meet-woman-whose-fingernails-26-inches-long-photos/

Re: Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) by somez(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
I dey sorry for who she go land slap. Na tribal mark u go get.

Re: Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
This isn't cool to me
Re: Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) by Akinlekanwr(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
The finger nails look somehow
Re: Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) by crazymommy(f): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
If she scratch person back ehn the person go think say na wolverine jam am..
Re: Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) by sexyglow(f): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
This looks impossible to me..I mean How do you wash your private as a woman? How do you hold and do things comfortably and then the amount of bacteria that inhabits therein oh no
Re: Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) by princeemmma(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
she and this man should get married now

Re: Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) by abbas99(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2016

Re: Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) by imperialQueen(f): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
jeez!!!... datz impossican't
Re: Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Winch.
Re: Meet Woman Whose Fingernails Are 26 Inches Long (photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2016
I wonder how she gets stuff done with those fingernails? undecided

Iyabo Ojo, Jaruma, Others Abandon Mompha As EFCC Hunts For More Of His Friends / Slay Queen Exposes Uyo Politicians Wife Who Slept With 3 Men In One Night -video / Actress Kudi Alagbo Buys Herself Expensive Akura Fdx