Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce (41348 Views)

JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by ikorodureporta: 5:39am On Apr 05, 2019
smiley
The power of social media..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by lawaljuliuss(m): 5:43am On Apr 05, 2019
good intentions

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Harrymig1(m): 5:53am On Apr 05, 2019
Some people have lost their conscience.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by nicotoons: 5:59am On Apr 05, 2019
poor woman

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:06am On Apr 05, 2019
The value of being raise from the street,
Poverty experienced is wisdom gained.

And been able to view things from Showkey's point of view is an attestation of having been through hard times in life.

Please, bless her if you eventually get to meet her, thanks great man!

258 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by VulgarLee(m): 6:26am On Apr 05, 2019
Showkey for president 2023

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by IamD18: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2019
Is it not obvious that our society place more value on coperate and coded runs girls than real hard-working women.

Very pitiful, I must say.

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by partnerbizz4: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2019
All for gram. But nothing spoil.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Factfinder1(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2019
Good gesture

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by wunmi590(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2019
This is bad now.

May God throw the life of those people that did this to the poor legit hussling woman.

You can't behave like this and pray to see the favor of God in your life.

If you are a nairalander and your parent are doing this to people, you better start warning them of the advert effect on your future and theirs.

Your fathers sin shall be carried to you the children.

Even if they are doing their job, so as not to be sacked, but they should have used their common sense, who knows if she borrowed money to prepare those good and sell to pay back.

God will judge you all

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by asawanathegreat(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2019
Good ideal yes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Phock2sweet: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2019
showkey no f u c k that woman abeg ooooo

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by AntiWailer: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2019
And they will still vote the Govt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Blacksavage: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2019
Jus imagine lifeless human being.. God self dea Bleep up at times..
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Olanipekun1: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2019
[s]
partnerbizz4:
All for gram. But nothing spoil.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
[/s]

claptrap and stupid trash
do your own and post on grams

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by BruncleZuma: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2019
Social Media
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by tym92(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2019
k
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by nairamaniac: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2019
Daddy showkey, talk true. Are u searching for the woman or the food that was thrown away?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Hadey45: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2019
Good man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by MrSix: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2019
What if she's my neighbor?

I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in Lagos
Check my signature for details
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Kendumazy(m): 10:10am On Apr 05, 2019
This is bad. Are there no better ways to instill discipline than going the destructive ways? How about giving her a paper to go and pay a stipulated fine to the government account. They won't like that cos the money isn't coming to them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by MobilityExpress: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2019
Me too I'm searching for the doctor that delivered me in Nigeria. I just want to talk to him grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by SamOyovwi: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2019
As time goes on, I will change the life of people affected like this

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by BubuZombi: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2019
Good intentions...

I hope you are not also searching for her food.
If you know, you know
Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Brainy22(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2019
Is it not obvious that our society place more value on coperate and coded runs girls than real hard-working women.

Very pitiful, I must say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by kinibigdil: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2019
Thank God for social media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Lexusgs430: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2019
Widow..... Go and die.......... No be dem dem again......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce by Johnbosco77(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2019
Useless task force..
They all need to go to jail.
But last last, ....
Showkey show her some love eventually..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Stuns In Hot Swimsuit Photos, Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa React / 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage / Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.