Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

What Do U Guys Think? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Do U Guys Think? (1092 Views)

I Have Been Offered This Puppy. What Do You Guys Think? / Do U Know That This Beautiful Female Rottweiller Pup Is Going For Just 75k?sold! / Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Guys Think? by chineduisaac(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
My friend has agreed to sell me a puppy from this parents (they are both alsatian and Caucasian mix) for 25k. The black is the male while the other is the female (she is pregnant). what do u guys think?

Re: What Do U Guys Think? by Dc4life(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
That 25k will get you a pure bred God.
Re: What Do U Guys Think? by chineduisaac(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
who will sell a pure breed for 25k? who will sell a pure breed for 25k?
Re: What Do U Guys Think? by Bigsteve121(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Me I hate dogs with a deep passion how can a human being feel comfortable living with a smelly thing that craps all over the floor and after you come back from work you sef and dog be competing on who sticks tongue down throat further. Which kind rubbish be that human living with animal and you sef no see any shame in living with an ANIMAL. Ha nawoooooooo
Re: What Do U Guys Think? by Kul3ger(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bigsteve121:
Me I hate dogs with a deep passion how can a human being feel comfortable living with a smelly thing that craps all over the floor and after you come back from work you sef and dog be competing on who sticks tongue down throat further. Which kind rubbish be that human living with animal and you sef no see any shame in living with an ANIMAL. Ha nawoooooooo

Then what's your business here? Check well; you're in pet section........kindly retrace your steps

chineduisaac:
My friend has agreed to sell me a puppy from this parents (they are both alsatian and Caucasian mix) for 25k. The black is the male while the other is the female (she is pregnant). what do u guys think?

Bro, i will not advice you go for any(obvious) mix. You can get a good (not so "pure breed"wink GSD for between 25 -35k...Its better to have an OK GSD than a mix....My opinion though
Re: What Do U Guys Think? by chineduisaac(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pls where can i get it?
Re: What Do U Guys Think? by Kul3ger(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2016
chineduisaac:
Pls where can i get it?

You will definitely get such offers here on nairaland; just check out "GSD for sale" threads or join one of the breeders/loverr's whatsapp or bbm groups and you stand a better chance. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What Do U Guys Think? by Bigsteve121(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=Kul3ger post=51185257]

Then what's your business here? Check well; you're in pet section........kindly retrace your steps

Sorry oh my brother I just think only oyinbo go care so much for animals I never thought a naija can care for the existence of animals how much more their wellbeing.

(1) (Reply)

UI Zoo: The Transformation Story / See The Huge Crocodile A Man Caught At The Back Of His House (photos) / Very Very Graphic: Weird Devil-like Creature Discovered In India.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.