Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read (1296 Views)

Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by bobbysaxy: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
DO U KNOW THAT BOBBYSAXY"S KENNEL GIVES U ABOUT THE BEST BREEDS U CAN GET AROUND.A LOT OF BUYERS ON THIS PLATFORM HAVE WORKED WITH US AND U HAVE HAD A TASTE OF QUALITY...ALL THE SAME,OVER THE YEARS,I HAVE WORKED WITH SOME AMAZING CLIENTS ON THIS PLATFORM THAT MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH SOME UNIQUE PERSONALITIES...SOME GUYS ARE JUST TOO AWESOME ON THIS PLATFORM THAT I CANNOT DO WITHOUTH APPRECIATING THEM...THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT BOBBY SAXY"S KENNEL IS HERE TO SATISFY U THE MORE...I WILL MENTION FEW NAMES THAT ARE MY AMAZING CLIENTS....I GIVE IT UP TO LOVESON,BLASIANGURL,SAM,WALE FROM WARRI,ALSO MY GUYS FROM BENIN,ALSO TO THIS WONDERFUL HUSLER GUY FROM BENIN...I FEEL UR STREET CREDIBILITY AND I LOVE UR HUSSLE,AND ALSO TO ALL THE GUYS THATS HAVE BEEN PATRONISING US..INFACT AM SO HAPPY AS AM WRITING THIS COS WEN I SEE YOUNG BOYS DOING GREAT TINS FOR THEMSELVES, AM ALWAYS HAPPY,GOOD TO KNOW THAT GUYS ARE NOW SECURING GREAT FUTURE FOR THEMSELVES ...AMONG NEGATIVE PEOPLE WE STILL HAVE POSITIVE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVES IN QUALITY..TO CROWN IT,I ALSO WANNA TANK ALL THE MEMBERS OF BOBBYSAXY FAN WHATSAPP GROUP...WE ARE LIKE ONE BIG FAMILY THAT IS UNSHAKEABLE...WE HAVE BUILT A STRONG TEAM AND WE REMAIN ONE OF THE BEST...IF U ARE STILL AN HATER GO AND REPENT AND ASSOCIATE WITH THE WINNING TEAM...I WONT SAY MORE THAN THIS...BOBBYSAXY"S FAMILY IS ALWAYS LEADING ALL THE TIME...IF U ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT OUR PROGRESS U CAN GO AND HUG UR TRANSFOMER...I SIGN OUT...

2 Likes

Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by nelson7777: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
God bless Ur hustle
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by sinadrey: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ya inspired me
To join the game
I want a neapolitan mastiff
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by bobbysaxy: 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
sinadrey:
Ya inspired me
To join the game
bro no douubt have been an inspiration to so many youths out there...am here to impact lives and to make u do greater tins...very soon u will also be at the top and all ur enemies will be amazed at ur succes....
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by bobbysaxy: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
nelson7777:
God bless Ur hustle
naso my brother....nelson just watch out the way God will uplift u this year...Bobbysaxy kennel say so
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by sinadrey: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2017

How much
Puppy
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by Akachukwu42(m): 6:39am On Feb 07, 2017
Pls next time type with small letters. Block letters are most times stressful to read. God bless your hustle
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by timeyinpromise: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
can i get a quality male boerboel pup from you anytime soon with price ranging from #70,000-#90,000.
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by bobbysaxy: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
timeyinpromise:
can i get a quality male boerboel pup from you anytime soon with price ranging from #70,000-#90,000.
sure sir...call or whatsapp.08155560515
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by trillz: 6:49am On Feb 08, 2017
I just like this guy
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by slimstuff(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2017
bobysaxy. that Rott I come buy from you from ib. wey rain beat me around 2015. Don enter heat I no get male to cross am. you know anybody for Lagos island with good male?
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by chuksofficial: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nice one Bobby God bless u
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by bobbysaxy: 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
slimstuff:
bobysaxy. that Rott I come buy from you from ib. wey rain beat me around 2015. Don enter heat I no get male to cross am. you know anybody for Lagos island with good male?
lol...call or whatsapp.08155560515 make we mate am for u...rain no beat u oooo....dats is wat we call,hussle..lol...God go bless u with plenty puppies sha...hope to hear from u soon
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by bobbysaxy: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
Akachukwu42:
Pls next time type with small letters. Block letters are most times stressful to read. God bless your hustle
noted sir
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by bobbysaxy: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
sinadrey:

How much
Puppy
call or whatsapp.08155560515 for details...u will sure get one sir
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by bobbysaxy: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
nelson7777:
God bless Ur hustle
amen sir
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by bobbysaxy: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
sinadrey:
Ya inspired me
To join the game
just call or whatsapp.08155560515 for u will surely get one
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by bobbysaxy: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2017
chuksofficial:
Nice one Bobby God bless u
yes boss...tnx so much
Re: Do U Know That One Bobbysaxy Kennel Exist???.....a Must Read by bobbysaxy: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
We will continue to give u the best....bobbysaxy kennel

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help Analyse This Dog / Alsatian German Shepard Mixed With Boer bull For Sale @22k / Pure Black 3month Old Male Boarboel Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.