Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour (21936 Views)

Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) / Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded / Aftermath Of 3Hour Heavy Downpour In Ondo Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by segebase(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
see my area made FTC......d road is still under construction
Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by emvico(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
GodIsFoolish:
very bad, what's the Ooni of Ife doing about it?

hope say his rose royce car dey fly
ROSE OR ROLLS all join tongue
Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by emvico(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
segebase:
see my area made FTC......d road is still under construction
FTC means first to comment.
FPT front page things .
ABOK'I tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by PeaceOut(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
ignis:
APC is working.....

APC is the worst scam that hit Nigeria....

The economy is gradually shutting down under APC government.

Are you program to recite those words. Or you expect Apc to fix Nigeria in less than two years what whatever Party you support couldn't do in fifteen years.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by wellmax(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
MissEdified:
Something needs to done about this path of the road. This is how motorists "swim" through the flood during heavy down pour at the Lagos- Abeokuta express way very close to Ilekpo market.

Abeh don't corrupt our language. Its Ile Epo. Not ilekpo or whatever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by zang: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

. See ur life...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by calebfm(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

oh my God what is this? ROSE Royce? chineke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by buffalowings: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

Don't mind the useless fellows abusing you.

Ife ibadan expressway is so bad
I'm ashamed I'm from there

The single road that runs through it is filled with potholes
Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by 4nobody4every1: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Keneking:
Another useless APC state with non-motorable routes
Non-motorable roads are common all over the country both in PDP / APC controlled states, since Buhari asked you to return the 800 Million Naira youth campaign money, you went on the offensive attacking APC, we are still waiting for you to make full refund of the 800 million Naira, or else we shall pick you again and detain you, meanwhile where is my cane grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by dhantey324(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
This is nothing
Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by autonomous22: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
No b d Lagos dem say e follow for among d best cities in d world b dat
Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by theoneJabulani(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nnew:
I thought d dirty afonja race says its Only Biafran Land dat is eroded...
Useless set of deluded people
Spits and walks out of thread
u sir, are completely retarrrded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by Sayelabola(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nnew:
I thought d dirty afonja race says its Only Biafran Land dat is eroded...
Useless set of deluded people
Spits and walks out of thread

Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
God will help us in Nigeria. I was in Ghana I witness no bad road over there.
Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by totorimi: 1:05am On Nov 20, 2016
Haba they should blame past govt as usual. Incompetent tyros. At least we saw the work past govt did which Fashola testified. Common to repair road they can't yet they are collecting our task payers money every month as salary.
Criminals them be.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by t2luv1: 1:13am On Nov 20, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

hope say his Rolls-Royce car dey fly

lol
Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by t2luv1: 1:18am On Nov 20, 2016
collabo4me:
God will help us in Nigeria. I was in Ghana I witness no bad road over there.

You want to know why things work in Ghana and not in Nigeria just check out the two posts above yours a Biafran going at it with a yoruba person. The irony is that they both share more things in common with each other than what divide them.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by segebase(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2016
emvico:
FTC means first to comment. FPT front page things . ABOK'I tongue
I mean Headline
Re: Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour by emvico(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2016
segebase:

I mean Headline
oga headline is not FTC but FP

(1) (2) (Reply)

PIB Would Permit Only Dangote Refinery, NNPC To Import Fuel / Saraki: Senate Inaugurates 12-Man Committee / YouWinConnect: Buhari Changes Jonathan’s YouWin Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.