Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,215 members, 7,867,540 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

How The World Would Be Aftermath Donald Trump's Victory. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How The World Would Be Aftermath Donald Trump's Victory. (347 Views)

Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) / Two Unclad Ladies Protesting Against Donald Trump's Victory Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The World Would Be Aftermath Donald Trump's Victory. by Freshkidavid(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Is there no one following the politics of the world that is not familiar with the names, Doanld Trump, Hillary Clinton, Vladimir Putin, Barack Obama, Assad, and so much more.

These names are the ones dominating the headline news of world politics. To be honest they actually control the world right now through either their words or power (force) or both.

The United State Of America general elections are fast approaching. All eyes are on America to see who wins following the controversy the elections has generated. Most people most especially in the US, South America, Africa and some parts of Asia are looking and seriously looking and seeking for the downfall of Donald Trump. This due to the policies he has proposed to implement should he enter.

Like I stated in the Chapter 1 of The World [Eye Opener] Part 1, America does not determines who wins the US elections. Forgive me to say that. America would says she promotes freedom but she promotes freedom so as to capture freedom and liberty. That is, America promotes freedom so as to monopolize it. Let me break this further by saying that the freedom the US has promoted is so popular to the extent that everyone wants to taste out of the American wine. Eventually, people would get drunk from it and then the US would dominate them.

Trump can or should or will win this 2016 elections because of the factor that he speaks the mind of most white Americans even though they say otherwise.
The US being the best or greatest country as they say, has all the sophisticated machineries to detect any form of rigging in the elections so there is no way all American citizens vote would count. That is true to some extent but who are those who control these machineries. Question for the day!!!

Do you know why the Russians prefer Trump to Clinton? I would give you the answers but first let me tell you the most obvious answer.

Please read more at[url] http://kingstondome..com.ng/2016/11/between-trump-and-putin-international.html?m=1 [/url]
Re: How The World Would Be Aftermath Donald Trump's Victory. by thunder74(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
In an attempt to drive traffic to your site, you forgot to remember that USA election has been held. May be you did not even read what you posted.

(1) (Reply)

United Nations Asks Gambian President Jammeh To Step Down / What ECOWAS Leaders Agreed On Boko Haram / Amisom To Investigate Somalia Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.