Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy (10786 Views)

Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series / Strange Facts You Probably Didn’t Know Until Now / 20 Strange Facts About America That You Won't Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by dayleke: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nice
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by lionlamb020(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
MrKang:
Don't be so naïve undecided
How old are you btw?
grin[color=#000099][/color] cheesy (in falz voice) hekzesize patient naw
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by MrKang: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
lionlamb020:
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by Specyano(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
hayPizzle:
4. “Tinku” is a festival in Bolivia where people beat each other for 2 or 3 days straight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinku?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3950782715
kilajolu for ijebu b diz o
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
MrKang:
Don't be so naïve undecided
How old are you btw?
we got a fighter here people..... abeg shey I call u for my Mata? Na thunder go fire that your hand wey u take reply me. Abi as I use my mb write rubbish I put your name join.... U dey ask Ur papa I'm age. Ogun go use Ur blood drink gari this night. Animal
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
lionlamb020:

I don't know is naira land a mockery zone....cos geared up? u dey tell animal to exercise patience...I no go talk to u sha.
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by MrKang: 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
cummando:

we got a fighter here people..... abeg shey I call u for my Mata? Na thunder go fire that your hand wey u take reply me. Abi as I use my mb write rubbish I put your name join.... U dey ask Ur papa I'm age. Ogun go use Ur blood drink gari this night. Animal

Your father is an idi.ot for carrying out an ejaculation in the wh0re you call a mom,you should have been jerked off in the toilet.
And your Mom is a bigger animal for not aborting you when she had a chance, now due to her mistake we have an idi.ot of a human being like you roaming the street. Bastardd

2 Likes

Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
MrKang:

Your father is an idi.ot for carrying out an ejaculation in the wh0re you call a mom,you should have been jerked off in the toilet.
And your Mom is a bigger animal for not aborting you when she had a chance, now due to her mistake we have an idi.ot of a human being like you roaming the street. Bastardd
At least I have a father...sincerely....jokes apart do you?
Because the way I see it u are a collection of confused DNA from worthless individuals Ur mother cheerfully opened her miserable thing she called a hole for drunks and madmen to feast on. Cry baby. And see that poo u just wrote about me? it will begin to happen to all Ur potential bastards from this moment I speak and if already here...they will be recalled. mark the time and date. U will learn not to talk to just anybody here just cos u were given mb. I have spoken. rant on

2 Likes

Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by MrKang: 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
cummando:

At least I have a father...sincerely....jokes apart do you?
Because the way I see it u are a collection of confused DNA from worthless individuals Ur mother cheerfully opened her miserable thing she called a hole for drunks and madmen to feast on. Cry baby. And see that poo u just wrote about me? it will begin to happen to all Ur potential bastards from this moment I speak and if already here...they will be recalled. mark the time and date. U will learn not to talk to just anybody here just cos u were given mb. I have spoken. rant on
Rant on? Aren't you the Idi.ot who just ranted? undecided
You hopeless bastardd,, I don't blame you I blame your stupiddd parents for not using birth control.

You should have been exchanged for a tea spoon of garri ,at least that might worth your parents something,instead of this good for nothing failure of a son they have with the name CUMMANDO. Lol how ironic your name is,cus it perfectly sums up your conception ,when your dad was sex-starved the only wh0re who agreed for him was your mom and she was like "Come And Do",that was how you were birthed,and being the illiterates they are,they gave you the name to remember their mistake "CUMMANDO" grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by jejemanito: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
menxer:

Why not in Nigeria?

There are so many people I would love to beat, like that MOD that banned me.

Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
MrKang:
You hopeless bastardd,, I don't blame you I blame your stupiddd parents for not using birth control.

You should have been exchanged for a tea spoon of garri ,at least that might worth your parents something,instead of this good for nothing failure of a son they have with the name CUMMANDO. Lol how ironic your name is,cus it perfectly sums up your conception ,when your dad was sex-starved the only wh0re who agreed for him was your mom and she was like "Come And Do",that was how you were birthed,and being the illiterates they are,they gave you the name to remember their mistake "CUMMANDO" grin
I have spoken..
Laugh while u can...scapegoat.
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by MrKang: 12:03am On Nov 20, 2016
cummando:

I have spoken..
Laugh while u can...scapegoat.
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin cheesy the hopeless goat is tired?
Next time you'll watch who you pick a fight with online,not everyone tolerate idio.ts like you .

1 Like

Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by BlackOnassis(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2016
that no 11 na lie. if u believe that, u would believe anything
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2016
menxer:

Why not in Nigeria?

There are so many people I would love to beat, like that MOD that banned me.
Like Purge Anarchy
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Totally enlightening. Kudos to op for the compilation.

1 Like

Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by ichommy(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2016
WoW
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by saaedlee: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2016
MrKang:

Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by shirgles(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Strange indeed
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by pwettiejay(f): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
hayPizzle:
1. There is an active Amazonian rain forest tribe that used to eat their own dead as a form of respect.

source :- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wari%E2%80%99_people?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6839039905
Ewwww.. ...I really hope dave stopped
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by Karleb(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrKang:

No offense to the abusee and abuser but if you could channel this your on-the-go creativity into something else, Nigeria could become a better place.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by Nbote(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Oya make una 2 wey dey make noise inside here go outside go kneel down, hands up and close ye eyes.. Oya OP contunu...

2 Likes

Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by MrKang: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Karleb:

No offense to the abusee and abuser but if you could channel this your on-the-go creativity into something else, Nigeria could become a better place.
Lol,my creativity is already thriving in making Nigeria better,we are getting there soon.

I'm just having fun here at the expense of CUMMANDO folly,he clearly has issues.
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Karleb:

No offense taken. Just steer clear of the whole thing and watch from the sidelines as nairaland produces its first scapegoat from e bully. Thanks
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by airminem(f): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
hayPizzle:
5. In 1945 an entire German town committed suicide to avoid being harmed by the Soviet Red Army.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicide_in_Demmin#Death_toll?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2186046192
What A Sad Event Of The 2ndWW
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by MrKang: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
cummando:

No offense taken. Just steer clear of the whole thing and watch from the sidelines as nairaland produces its first scapegoat from e bully. Thanks
hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
I dare you, 'Cummando' it grin
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by hayPizzle(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
pwettiejay:

Ewwww.. ...I really hope dave stopped
u will have to go there to confirm oo wink
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by dauddy97(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
interesting, op can I get the source if your information. I need to work on it
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by onyedika946(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
hayPizzle:
2. There is a website that allows you to hear the last words of plane crash victims.

http://www.planecrashinfo.com/lastwords.htm
Reture of spiderman season 9
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by onyedika946(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
hayPizzle:
8. Bugs can crawl into your ear and nest while your are sleeping.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/rochelle-harris-flesh-eating-worms-screwworm-fly_n_3610851.html
I feel this lie.
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by hayPizzle(m): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
dauddy97:
interesting,
op can I get the source if your information. I need to work on it
the source is already included,beneath each post is the source . I just compiled them together .
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by ATEAMS: 2:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: 15 Totally Strange Facts That Will Make You Feel Uneasy by Neozy(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2016
hayPizzle:
4. “Tinku” is a festival in Bolivia where people beat each other for 2 or 3 days straight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinku?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3950782715
I Need To Do Tinku With Nigerian Politicians. Especially Those Ones With Pot Belly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medical Students To Spend Seven Years, Not 11 – NUC / JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far / Truths Only Few Can Handle... You Were Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.