Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,698 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Southeast: The Time Is Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast: The Time Is Now! (5306 Views)

There Are No Terrorist In Southeast,the Igbos Are Not Terrorist-osita Chidoka / Northern Governors Blame Southeast Politicians For Zone’s Backwardness / Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Develpeast: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
You are igbo , you come here to argue about how our region is better than other region. After seeing so many likes, you feel you have achieved a lot and you go back to bed fulfilled and feeling like a boss.

But we have another Igbo man, who works day and night on a project to see the Igbo dream come alive. He hasn't engaged in any fight with anybody neither does he spend time arguing. He is trying to see a way a final solution to our teeming problems will be solved.

I have been to many places in this country, not that many of these places are superb, to be frank, I careless about those areas. The one thing that touches me about these places is that, I still see my brothers hanging around there and believing God for a miracle.

A case scenario: I was working in Daura. My project spanned throughout Katsina. I was able to see how these places are. From Maiadua to Jibia. From Funtua to Katsina town, etc. So one night, I was coming back from work to rest in my apartment in Daura. I decided to get toiletries. Close to where I was buying, I saw a man selling something. He spoke Igbo to his son that they should pack that its already late. I was moved to speak with him because he is my brother. I asked him what he was doing in Daura, he said he is trading. I got very angry and told him that, even if he opens this shop in the remotest village, he will still be successful. Why put you and your family in danger by coming to Daura to trade. Not even for a short time but till you grow old. He got angry too that what's my concern. I shouted at him that he should go back home and stop putting his children in danger. I was so vexed that I nearly wanted to scatter his business.

ogini k'unu ne me ne be?

what sort of downgrade is this?

If you think they are pursuing you in your village, no one is pursuing you in the next village. okay.

We need as a matter of urgency look into the development of the region.

I was in heartland hotel, Abuja where IMO state house is. The receptionist was just called that her brother's house in Kaduna south was burnt and he wants to relocate back home. I was very sad to see that my people just spend so much money to later regret every move. its very sad!

If you are Igbo and you are staying in the following areas:

Sabin Gari
Funtua
suleja
minna
badawa
gwagalada
zuba
nyanya
orile
ilaje
makoko
ilara mokin
sarki

and other crazy places.

What are you doing there? is it the ten kobo that you are making that you can't make at home?

It is time to go home! invest home now.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Develpeast: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Words from an Igbo man in South east Development forum:

My brothers, we need power. We need to take action now! We need to protect our children's future even if some of us do not have any. We need to make our children believe in being Igbo. No one can make us important except we make ourselves important. Our elders have not been living up to expectation. They schedule different meetings but no concrete thing has been done about development in the region.

Are they too old to work and walk?

Are they too timid to fight for our right?

Are they too scared to stand for what is right?

Are they not the same people with chieftaincy titles here and there?

Why make mockery of our intelligence by organising more than 5 meetings in a year and not a single thing is felt in the land.

Why organise world Igbo congress when all their efforts will end up in lip service?

Why have they exposed us to shame and mouth washing?!

The people who cannot stand us in a common ground are rising above us to tell us what we shouldn't hear.

Why are we second class citizens in a country where we fought for its independence?

We must look inward and ask the right questions. I cannot live for more than 100years but my children and grandchildren will live more years than this. We need to prepare a system whereby they can grow and live comfortably.

One day, kano will unleash its anger on us.

Lagos will throw us out like tenants.

Abuja will demolish our homes and market places.

Other people will tell us how strange we are to them.

Is it then we will start planning to make igboland what its supposed to be?

Are you still going to call your state a village in 2030?

We need to infiltrate every Igbo in the country and abroad. It is an emergency situation. We need to start telling people what they need to hear. We need to start holding these governors accountable for their action because they are playing "hide and seek" with our future.

Our senators are morons, they can only lord on their people. Build big gates and forget that it is their people who voted then in they need to fight for. They go to abuja and mope. They will not live in peace. Agreeing to stupid bills at the expense of the people who voted them in. Onye muru ndia sef? Onwe onye were uche ne be?

We need to start asking questions!

We will not live like this any longer. We will not be shamed and left in abject poverty and underdevelopment. We need to fight for our future.

The time is now. Echi di ime!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Develpeast: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
What does the Igbo man need?

Ayi na nsoso ihe dimma na bayi?

We cannot wait for the centre anymore. This has been highlight by professor Ike and Ekweremadu.

We need to start pushing. Why do we have lazy minds here.

1 Like

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Allsouls: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
I think we should follow the foot step of Dr. maduka of Umuchukwu in anambra state and nnewi people who bring down their investments to their town, every igbo man should start to invest in the east. we should not look on those efulefus that used to hold meetings upon meetings every year without any action because majority of them conspired with the fg against our zone through taking bribe and ass licking.

Igbo's don't hear word that's the problem but i keep on telling them that one nigeria is just for mouth, when Denmark did cartoon they will kill you and burn your property but they will not hear.
They will call you nation builder, Ina eko na afuwa, i maghi na obu otito ntogbu for your foolishness.
How many Hausa Fulani did we see that build mansions in the east? but they are telling you one nigeria.

That's remind me one Igbo man and his family I met in side one remote hamlet in zurumi LGA of zamfara state boarder between nigeria and Niger republic.

I can never believe that I will see an Igbo man in that hamlet because no part of Igbo land is as remote as that, a place that has only bike route as the only means you can get to the settlement, no shop or market but only their suya in the evening .
I told the man that he will die Sara if care is not taken.

Intact we should stop bringing their corpse home is they die their, if it will make them to change their mind.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by SAHACO(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
Igboman have no business with the past (what he has lost, he has lost, so he moves on) this attitude of not facing the problem has made them not fight for their right. From LG to State government affair, rather his looks for a conducive evironment. A peaceful man now mock for his nonviolence nature.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Cooly100: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Develpeast:
You are igbo , you come here to argue about how our region is better than other region. After seeing so many likes, you feel you have achieved a lot and you go back to bed fulfilled and feeling like a boss.

But we have another Igbo man, who works day and night on a project to see the Igbo dream come alive. He hasn't engaged in any fight with anybody neither does he spend time arguing. He is trying to see a way a final solution to our teeming problems will be solved.

I have been to many places in this country, not that many of these places are superb, to be frank, I careless about those areas. The one thing that touches me about these places is that, I still see my brothers hanging around there and believing God for a miracle.

A case scenario: I was working in Daura. My project spanned throughout Katsina. I was able to see how these places are. From Maiadua to Jibia. From Funtua to Katsina town, etc. So one night, I was coming back from work to rest in my apartment in Daura. I decided to get toiletries. Close to where I was buying, I saw a man selling something. He spoke Igbo to his son that they should pack that its already late. I was moved to speak with him because he is my brother. I asked him what he was doing in Daura, he said he is trading. I got very angry and told him that, even if he opens this shop in the remotest village, he will still be successful. Why put you and your family in danger by coming to Daura to trade. Not even for a short time but till you grow old. He got angry too that what's my concern. I shouted at him that he should go back home and stop putting his children in danger. I was so vexed that I nearly wanted to scatter his business.

ogini k'unu ne me ne be?

what sort of downgrade is this?

If you think they are pursuing you in your village, no one is pursuing you in the next village. okay.

We need as a matter of urgency look into the development of the region.

I was in heartland hotel, Abuja where IMO state house is. The receptionist was just called that her brother's house in Kaduna south was burnt and he wants to relocate back home. I was very sad to see that my people just spend so much money to later regret every move. its very sad!

If you are Igbo and you are staying in the following areas:

Sabin Gari
Funtua
suleja
minna
badawa
gwagalada
zuba
nyanya
orile
ilaje
makoko
ilara mokin
sarki

and other crazy places.

What are you doing there? is it the ten kobo that you are making that you can't make at home?

It is time to go home! invest home now.

Thank you bro for this...Igbo please, please, please...Go home...even if you have to do it in phases...Relocate to Enugu, Awka, Asaba Umuahia, Owerri, Abakaliki...There are many things you can do...You can build estates, hotels, school, shopping malls, industries and other businesses...There are lands in these cities...

Enugu City

6 Likes

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Cooly100: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Awka and Onitsha City

4 Likes

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Alariwo2: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Time to repeat 2015 mistake

Buhari will so deal with you guys in his second term

1 Like

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by anigbogukelvin(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Eziokwu ka i kwuru. Ndi Igbo saa anya!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Develpeast: 12:10am On Nov 20, 2016
Allsouls:
I think we should follow the foot step of Dr. maduka of Umuchukwu in anambra state and nnewi people who bring down their investments to their town, every igbo man should start to invest in the east. we should not look on those efulefus that used to hold meetings upon meetings every year without any action because majority of them conspired with the fg against our zone through taking bribe and ass licking.

Igbo's don't hear word that's the problem but i keep on telling them that one nigeria is just for mouth, when Denmark did cartoon they will kill you and burn your property but they will not hear.
They will call you nation builder, Ina eko na afuwa, i maghi na obu otito ntogbu for your foolishness.
How many Hausa Fulani did we see that build mansions in the east? but they are telling you one nigeria.

That's remind me one Igbo man and his family I met in side one remote hamlet in zurumi LGA of zamfara state boarder between nigeria and Niger republic.

I can never believe that I will see an Igbo man in that hamlet because no part of Igbo land is as remote as that, a place that has only bike route as the only means you can get to the settlement, no shop or market but only their suya in the evening .
I told the man that he will die Sara if care is not taken.

Intact we should stop bringing their corpse home is they die their, if it will make them to change their mind.

My brother, this is very annoying. When you think they are doing well wherever they are, you find out that they are dying there, in silence. These people cannot just go home and throw shame away. They are only good at feeling ashamed when they come home but not to outsiders.

Another annoying place igbos stay is in Kano I.e badawa and kawo environs. These places are worst places you can ever stay as a person. Sincerely, I ask myself, what kind of life are these people living there? They think they are better off than people living in the village? They don't know because they don't go home.

I will keep ringing it in people's ears, no place in Nigeria makes much sense. I have been to 90% of all areas in Nigeria due to the job I do. They have urban areas in those states while we have ours too. their rural areas are worse than ours. No potable water in most areas in the north and their sachet water is worst. They are amassing so much health issues for themselves.

I feel so bad seeing these people suffer, seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by highchief3(m): 2:01am On Feb 18, 2017
The msg is gradually sinking in. My people are waking up.

I was born in the North and lived most of my life there, I even own a house there. However A recent tour of the East changed my perception totally.

I spent sometime at Awka and Enugu ending of last year, I was shock at the abundant business opportunities laying around.

More shocking was the fact that I entered transportation (keke and bus) at 20 or 30 naira to certain locations around town, life is actually cheap contrary to what we thought.

I have friends at Awka making millions without the constant harassment we face in the North from the locals and in the evening they hang out and enjoy the night life without fear that they might be attacked for enjoying a bottle of beer.

Enugu is something else the town is so cool and the people are so enlightened, I was shocked to buy akara and plantain and paid via POS even mamaput have POS terminals, the night life is to die for.,it was as if development has left me behind.

I have made up my mind to relocate, I have already bought some lands at Awka this January and I am negotiating for some at Enugu, very soon I will be moving for good.

I spoke to my friend that owns a filling station about my experience and plans, he traveled and spent sometime touring the East, now he is already building a new filling station at Awka and will relocate finally once he opens for business.

We have been talking to ourselves down here and a lot are relocating back with good businesses the only regret we are having is that it was not done sooner because it feels like we have been missing out, any way mmgbe onye tete nu ula bu otutu ya:.

I love what you are doing online and do let me know if there any way we can add our voice in spreading the msg to our people.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by nonsobaba: 6:37am On Feb 18, 2017
Op, which political party do you support?
Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by ZZ22: 6:48am On Feb 18, 2017
nonsobaba:
Nwanne biko emebina thread a

3 Likes

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by ZZ22: 7:04am On Feb 18, 2017
highchief3:
The msg is gradually sinking in. My people are waking up.

I was born in the North and lived most of my life there, I even own a house there. However A recent tour of the East changed my perception totally.

I spent sometime at Awka and Enugu ending of last year, I was shock at the abundant business opportunities laying around.

More shocking was the fact that I entered transportation (keke and bus) at 20 or 30 naira to certain locations around town, life is actually cheap contrary to what we thought.

I have friends at Awka making millions without the constant harassment we face in the North from the locals and in the evening they hang out and enjoy the night life without fear that they might be attacked for enjoying a bottle of beer.

Enugu is something else the town is so cool and the people are so enlightened, I was shocked to buy akara and plantain and paid via POS even mamaput have POS terminals, the night life is to die for.,it was as if development has left me behind.

I have made up my mind to relocate, I have already bought some lands at Awka this January and I am negotiating for some at Enugu, very soon I will be moving for good.

I spoke to my friend that owns a filling station about my experience and plans, he traveled and spent sometime touring the East, now he is already building a new filling station at Awka and will relocate finally once he opens for business.

We have been talking to ourselves down here and a lot are relocating back with good businesses the only regret we are having is that it was not done sooner because it feels like we have been missing out, any way mmgbe onye tete nu ula bu otutu ya:.

I love what you are doing online and do let me know if there any way we can add our voice in spreading the msg to our people.
Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by nonsobaba: 7:15am On Feb 18, 2017
ZZ22:
Nwanne biko emebina thread a
i do not want to derail this thread but my question is very relevant and the Op should tell us which political party he supports. It will help him to hit the nail on d head.
Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Pavore9: 7:18am On Feb 18, 2017
nonsobaba:

This is not about political affiliation but development of igboland.
Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by realhumanity: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2017
We should develop a master plan that will see the east become rejuvenated naturally.

What you need to understand is that, if we cannot start any real economic project that the people will key in, then we will still be facing the exodus problem plaguing the east.

We need recreate the image of the east and igboland in general. Start afresh and let's have a real economy.

We need to develop a non-nigerian economy. Where things are working without dependency on allocation from the federal level. We can generate income and develop our region through smart investment. It is until we embrace the reality that no one came to Nigeria to live for us, that is when we will develop the real independence mindset.

Stop growing other people's IGR, grow yours and protect your family's future.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by nonsobaba: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2017
Pavore9:

This is not about political affiliation but development of igboland.
There can be no integrated and cordinated development of Igboland when Igbo leaders are scattered in different political parties with different priorities and agenda.
Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by GeneralAchuzia1: 7:37am On Feb 18, 2017
nonsobaba:
. Chinonso.you are a father of 4 and you are expecting a new kid soon.respect ur old age abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Develpeast: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2017
I belong to no political party but i belong to the group people developing a model that will see the end to the under-development of the region.
I belong to the group of people who wants the east transform from a "village" to a mega city.
i belong to the group of people who know that the development strides of our present government in the east are all cosmetic and not really the major blow we are pushing for.
i belong to the group of people who believe that the east can key into disadvantages in the country and make it their own advantage.
i belong to the group of people who believe that the constant death of our people on road due to their roaming around just to find a stable place to generate income can be eradicated totally by creating an economic home for them.
i belong to the group of people who believe that allocation from the federal government will continue to underdevelop us and put a strain on our spending capacity.
i belong to the group of people who do not see japan and other non-natural resources country who are doing well as smarter or more intelligent than the average igbo man.
i belong to the group who wants to push you all to cause an economic revolution in the east.
i belong to the group who is not impressed with the show of beautiful private homes and calling it development, we have that everywhere.
i belong to the group who wants every young igbo mind to create a buzz and tackle our problem once and for all and stop waiting for the people in government house. If they do not know how to do it, we can teach them for free and let save our future from being second class citizens in different states or places we find ourselves.

lets create a bug, let it bite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by jollymizzle(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Op I'm not Igbo, and I'm not trying to start a tribal war rather just make some points. I too have lived in the north. I spent 12plus years there:kano state at the height of religious and ethnic crisis. The truth is the north is more peaceful now. Except maybe southern Kaduna. Now I've relocated to my beloved South west. And like I said I survived many religious and ethnic riots that claimed the lives of many Igbo and yoruba people. The truth is till this moment I do not hate any hausa man. They are also victims as much as those they were trying to kill. You need to see how some hausa defended Yorubas and igbos with their lives to know what's truly going on.ask your brothers who live in these remote places if they truly hate their hosts. You will find out none of them do. Why? Because they understand better than anyone after all they are the ones living there. On the issue of relocating their businesses back home and all that. I'd respectfully say that you are being naive. Igbos today take pride in their ability to make it anywhere. The truth is the igbo's have a talent for trade . we are different from each other and we all must know our strengths and weaknesses. Those people you are asking to return home all know where they 'made' it. And it wasn't in Igboland. How many great Igbo business men and women made their fortune while sitting in the east? Find out their percentage and you will begin to understand that this one Nigeria is a partnership. So who would heed that call. Whether or not you wish to secede from Nigeria is what the igbo's should really think about. You may think other people hate you but many of your own made it other places. Places where you curse. The truth remains that if other peoples of Nigeria hated igbo's as much as you like to belive, your sons and daughters won't be at every nook and cranny of Nigeria . where they set up businesses and are patronized by their host.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by nonsobaba: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2017
Develpeast:
I belong to no political party but i belong to the group people developing a model that will see the end to the under-development of the region.
I belong to the group of people who wants the east transform from a "village" to a mega city.
i belong to the group of people who know that the development strides of our present government in the east are all cosmetic and not really the major blow we are pushing for.
i belong to the group of people who believe that the east can key into disadvantages in the country and make it their own advantage.
i belong to the group of people who believe that the constant death of our people on road due to their roaming around just to find a stable place to generate income can be eradicated totally by creating an economic home for them.
i belong to the group of people who believe that allocation from the federal government will continue to underdevelop us and put a strain on our spending capacity.
i belong to the group of people who do not see japan and other non-natural resources country who are doing well as smarter or more intelligent than the average igbo man.
i belong to the group who wants to push you all to cause an economic revolution in the east.
i belong to the group who is not impressed with the show of beautiful private homes and calling it development, we have that everywhere.
i belong to the group who wants every young igbo mind to create a buzz and tackle our problem once and for all and stop waiting for the people in government house. If they do not know how to do it, we can teach them for free and let save our future from being second class citizens in different states or places we find ourselves.

lets create a bug, let it bite.
Then you are not serious, my brother. Because if u are, you would know that the only way real development is achieved anywhere is by government-led policies and interventions. And in Nigeria nay south east, you can only get to government to influence these decisions on the platform of a political party, which in turn, influences your actions and inactions. So u are just an online noise-maker. Goodluck with ur 'Igbo-come-back-home' noisemaking.
Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Develpeast: 7:58am On Feb 18, 2017
I know the problem in this country. The government is too rich while the people are poor. If we make the government release some parts of its money, the people will be alittle bit richer than they were. You see states like akwa ibom,bayelsa, ogun, calabar, etc. Their yearly budget is over the top, they have very huge budget but it is not translated towards changing the standard of living of the average citizen in the state. This is to show you that the government is not transferring its riches to the populace but so much money is spent to develop the state.

This is the same thing our government in the east are trying to enrich the government and they are returning the riches to the general populace and this is going to backfire when the time comes. It will snowball in due time and we will be facing regional recession and it will be bigger than what we have been seeing in the country.
Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Develpeast: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2017
nonsobaba:
Then you are not serious, my brother. Because if u are, you would know that the only way real development is achieved anywhere is by government-led policies and interventions. And in Nigeria nay south east, you can only get to government to influence these decisions on the platform of a political party, which in turn, influences your actions and inactions. So u are just an online noise-maker. Goodluck with ur 'Igbo-come-back-home' noisemaking.

I believe that Barth Nnaji, Paschal dozie et al created a political party before trying to create southeast development commission. The main problem with you all is that you want some set of people do your job while you come online to either judge them or praise them. The effect of our lackadaisical actions and let other people do it mentality is the bane of the problem we are facing in the east.
Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Pavore9: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2017
nonsobaba:
There can be no integrated and cordinated development of Igboland when Igbo leaders are scattered in different political parties with different priorities and agenda.

Everyone has a right to identify with a political party but it should not be the basis upon to discuss the need for a rethink.
Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by owobokiri(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2017
Dominating other areas while making home GREAT is not a bad idea... It is actually the BEST idea.. I am only against those who make their main investements projects outside igboland. Na their wahala. But setting up businesses outside igboland that will help you make millions to help develop igboland and improve your family's living standard shouldn't be discouraged. Igbos should never go home, go home and do what? Go home and join the tribes where men sit at home while the women fend for the family? Chinese are not going home, Indians are not going home, Lebanese and jews are not going home. They are dominating foreign markets and repatriating proceeds home. Thats what we should be doing. We should get more igbo businesses/men to think home in terms of more investments not to run home and stay..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by nonsobaba: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Develpeast:

I believe that Barth Nnaji, Paschal dozie et al created a political party before trying to create southeast development commission. The main problem with you all is that you want some set of people do your job while you come online to either judge them or praise them. The effect of our lackadaisical actions and let other people do it mentality is the bane of the problem we are facing in the east.

So what were those two private citizens able to achieve with their South East Development Commission?
Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by owobokiri(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2017
nonsobaba:

Who are these igbo leaders? Home grown igbo leaders or Abuja made Igbo leaders?

3 Likes

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by nonsobaba: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Pavore9:

Everyone has a right to identify with a political party but it should not be the basis upon to discuss the need for a rethink.
If you think every igbo man has a right to identify with any political party of his choice, why don't you think every igbo man also has a right to live and work in any part of the country?

1 Like

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by nonsobaba: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2017
owobokiri:

Who are these igbo leaders? Home grown igbo leaders or Abuja made Igbo leaders?
Whether home grown or abuja-made, the common factor is that they are Igbo leaders and they have considerable support and following in Igboland.
Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by owobokiri(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2017
nonsobaba:
Whether home grown or abuja-made, the common factor is that they are Igbo leaders and they have considerable support and following in Igboland.

It is a lie bro... Some of them cant walk any street of any major igbo city without federal MOPOL and army personnels. Being able to rig an election with the help of federal troops doesnt an igbo leader make..
Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by Pavore9: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2017
nonsobaba:
If you think every igbo man has a right to identify with any political party of his choice, why don't you think every igbo man also has a right to live and work in any part of the country?

Every Igbo man has the right to live any where in the world, just he owes himself an obligation to bring his wealth of knowledge and experience to bring about the development of where he hails from.

My family has been in Lagos since 1959, accumulated real estate there but not disconnected from the East as l am personally working in my own capacity to see some crops that have been hitherto considered cannot thrive in the South East becomes a reality. I do not need to be identified with a Political party for it to be a reality ABI who will cut down my Apple trees or my strawberries because l affiliate with a political party or none, will people not buy those fruits from me because no Political office holder had endorsed me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: Any Evidence Gen Gowon Is Igbo From Ebonyi State? / Tunde Sabiu, The Young Man Giving Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Sleepless Night(photo) / This State Governor Have No Wife Nor Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.