Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,726 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Southeast: The Time Is Now! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast: The Time Is Now! (5309 Views)

There Are No Terrorist In Southeast,the Igbos Are Not Terrorist-osita Chidoka / Northern Governors Blame Southeast Politicians For Zone’s Backwardness / Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by pchukwudi: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2017
You actually did not need to be told that your opinion will not be needed here.

jollymizzle:
Op I'm not Igbo, and I'm not trying to start a tribal war rather just make some points. I too have lived in the north. I spent 12plus years there:kano state at the height of religious and ethnic crisis. The truth is the north is more peaceful now. Except maybe southern Kaduna. Now I've relocated to my beloved South west. And like I said I survived many religious and ethnic riots that claimed the lives of many Igbo and yoruba people. The truth is till this moment I do not hate any hausa man. They are also victims as much as those they were trying to kill. You need to see how some hausa defended Yorubas and igbos with their lives to know what's truly going on.ask your brothers who live in these remote places if they truly hate their hosts. You will find out none of them do. Why? Because they understand better than anyone after all they are the ones living there. On the issue of relocating their businesses back home and all that. I'd respectfully say that you are being naive. Igbos today take pride in their ability to make it anywhere. The truth is the igbo's have a talent for trade . we are different from each other and we all must know our strengths and weaknesses. Those people you are asking to return home all know where they 'made' it. And it wasn't in Igboland. How many great Igbo business men and women made their fortune while sitting in the east? Find out their percentage and you will begin to understand that this one Nigeria is a partnership. So who would heed that call. Whether or not you wish to secede from Nigeria is what the igbo's should really think about. You may think other people hate you but many of your own made it other places. Places where you curse. The truth remains that if other peoples of Nigeria hated igbo's as much as you like to belive, your sons and daughters won't be at every nook and cranny of Nigeria . where they set up businesses and are patronized by their host.
Re: Southeast: The Time Is Now! by jude90(m): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2017
I so much love this write up, OP may God bless you. you all should come back home and invest, this is the best time to do that before its too late. Igbo land is still a virgin land to invest in like in the real estate in many of the cities in south east states.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Cancels 23 Polling Units Results As Violence Rocks Elections In Cross River / Fg’s Goal Is To Move Nigeria Into Top 100 On 2020 World Business Index, Says Vp / Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.