Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets (14887 Views)

More Nigerians Have Access To Phones Than Toilets - UNICEF / World Toilet Day:meet Man With Poo On His Body (Graphic Photos) / Nigeria Ranked 7th Among Countries Facing Shortage Of Health Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by Just30: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2016
360command:
1000 likes to you... for where Ghana no dey dere den dis is not true.
You think Ghanaians don't have toilet in their homes cheesy cheesy[color=#006600][/color] even in rural Ghana, people have toilets in their houses.
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by Just30: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2016
mysticwarrior:
the Philippines, Mexico, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Zimbabwe, should also be in the list.
why should they be? Have you checked the frequency?

1 Like

Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by Yeligray(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2016
Our toiletz are well endowed with things that can change ur mind set.

1 Like

Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by Lawcurrent(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2016
lie lie..... givecus our 1st position

1 Like

Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by marvelyole(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2016
E get anything wen we no dy appear,,,,, hmmmm abeg i,,,,,, d world nor knw we, na we be us. Naija we 2 much joo[color=#990000][/color]w

1 Like

Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by beautiful232(f): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2016
Lastking147:

Ehen so you're from Togo abi undecided undecided undecided
cheesy
Lastking147:

Ehen so you're from Togo abi undecided undecided undecided
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by beautiful232(f): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2016
dayleke:

Hmmmmm
cheesy
dayleke:

Hmmmmm
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by Leader01(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2016
Everything has a day, even toilet has s day.

IS THERE WORLD SEX DAY?
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by titosantana(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Nonsense statistics! What about Ghana that do not have toilet in their houses? 99% of houses in Ghana don't have toilet. I know because I once lived there.
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by dayleke: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2016
beautiful232:
cheesy

Wassup Beautiful232
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by Just30: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2016
titosantana:
Nonsense statistics! What about Ghana that do not have toilet in their houses? 99% of houses in Ghana don't have toilet. I know because I once lived there.
only 7% of houses in Accra don't have toilets because they're unapproved settlements and almost 20% nationwide. What do you mean by 99% smh. Deal with your issues and leave Ghana out. Backward society, backward minds
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by Just30: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2016
titosantana:
the fact that you live in a slum in Ghana does not meaning everyone live in a demeaning condition
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by titosantana(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Just30:
the fact that you live in a slum in Ghana does not meaning everyone live in a demeaning condition
You are daft! I Iived in one of the most expensive areas in Accra and I did frequent expanses Iike Adabraka, Achimota, Asilum Down, Medina et all. Most people in these vicinity don't have toilets built in their houses. They use public toilets and refuse ground. Fact!

In Nigeria, even slum have toilets.
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by titosantana(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Just30:
only 7% of houses in Accra don't have toilets because they're unapproved settlements and almost 20% nationwide. What do you mean by 99% smh. Deal with your issues and leave Ghana out. Backward society, backward minds

tongue
Tell that to the birds
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by Just30: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
titosantana:

You are daft! I Iived in one of the most expensive areas in Accra and I did frequent expanses Iike Adabraka, Achimota, Asilum Down, Medina et all. Most people in these vicinity don't have toilets built in their houses. They use public toilets and refuse ground. Fact!

In Nigeria, even slum have toilets.
Liar Asylum down, Achimota , Madina Every single house in these locations have toilets. 95% of the houses in Adabraka have toilets. You the Nigerians who sleep in the various kiosks you have mounted in Adabraka is the reason why Adabraka have become a mess . You people wake up in the middle of the night and squat in the middle of the drains there to release human excreta. Thanks to the mayor, you guys are being cleared from Adadraka
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by Joonana: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
someone is pained that Ghana is not in the news for the wrong reasons unlike some country ......... grin grin grin
Just30:
Liar Asylum down, Achimota, Madina Every single house in these locations have toilets. 95% of the houses in Adabraka have toilets. You the Nigerians who sleep in the various kiosks you have mounted in Adabraka is the reason why Adabraka have become a mess . You people wake up in the middle of the night and squat in the middle of the drains there to release human excreta. Thanks to the mayor, you guys are being cleared from Adadraka

1 Like

Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by Joonana: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
someone is pained that Ghana is not in the news for the wrong reasons unlike some country ......... grin grin grin
Just30:
Liar Asylum down, Achimota , Madina Every single house in these locations have toilets. 95% of the houses in Adabraka have toilets. You the Nigerians who sleep in the various kiosks you have mounted in Adabraka is the reason why Adabraka have become a mess . You people wake up in the middle of the night and squat in the middle of the drains there to release human excreta. Thanks to the mayor, you guys are being cleared from Adadraka

1 Like

Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by ahahnow: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
DISGRACE. WHEN WILL NIGERIA STOP EMBARRASSING ME NAO?
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by beautiful232(f): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
dayleke:

Wassup Beautiful232

I'm good,you
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by dayleke: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
beautiful232:

I'm good,you

I dey o.
Happy Sunday.
Is that you in ur dp?
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by beautiful232(f): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
dayleke:

I dey o. Happy Sunday. Is that you in ur dp?
Your person the miss?
anyways that's pretty me
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by dayleke: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
beautiful232:

Your person the miss?

anyways that's pretty me

What do you mean by,
"Your person the miss?"

You are not just pretty, you are beautiful...
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by titosantana(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Just30:
It's either you are deceiving yourself or you high on Agbogbloshi weed.
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by beautiful232(f): 2:58am On Nov 21, 2016
dayleke:

What do you mean by, "Your person the miss?"
You are not just pretty, you are beautiful...

Thanks dear
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by Timor123: 4:57am On Nov 21, 2016
It mainly depends on the population of that country. In fact, China did really good at infrastructure construction as there's over 1.4 billion citizens
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by 360command: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Just30:
You think Ghanaians don't have toilet in their homes cheesy cheesy[color=#006600][/color] even in rural Ghana, people have toilets in their houses.
lol, of course Ghanaians have toilet in their homes but a good amount of Ghanaians patronise public toilet. I am not the only one that notice this, my francophone course mates said the same thing about Ghanaians building houses,business districts without toilet facilities.
Re: World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets by dayleke: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2016
beautiful232:

Thanks dear

You are very welcome....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Btw Blackhead,pimple And Acne. / Nurses Withdraw Services At Plateau Isolation Centre Over Hazard Allowance / Lack Of Protective Equipment: Doctors Absconding From Hospitals - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.