Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" (17297 Views)

Boko Haram Still Controls 3 LGAs In Nigeria - UN / Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
cheesy grin lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmm...come 2019, watch out for El rufai Vs Atiku vs Good luck Jonathan Vs Rep from Tinubu's camp
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by deolu2000(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Atiku is good at two thgs, run his mouth and throw money about, all in the bid of fulfilling a life long ambition of his to become the president of NG, he is by no means better than the evils we have at present so he should go and rest while he enjoys his wealth (if that word is appropriate).
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by Remgeus9: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
They make mouth saying gibberish words after taking clothes frm Nigerians body.... na that we won chop
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by Olumaeme: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
We all know that Boko Haram war is very far from been won.
It's clear, Buhari and his men are only deceiving Nigerians.
There are still territories where Boko Haram operate freely, just that the presidency was able to cover up from press for a while but now their yarsh don open.

The way they are killing and abducting our soldiers these days is alarming. Truth be told, Boko Haram is far from been won!
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by SBG04: 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
Atiku Abubarka! The man whose source of wealth nobody can explain or decode. The man indicted by the FBI in the US for money laundering. The man who bribed delegates with dollars at the APC convention last year. The man who, as a customs officer, was engaged in massive, massive corruption. This same man wants to rule over this country? Are we all illiterates or has this man cast a spell on all of us? Should we even be debating the relevance of what he's saying? Should we even grant him any audience in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by Emassive(m): 12:46am On Nov 20, 2016
[s]
AntiIPOOP:
It is obvious Boko Haram is still deadly but it has been largely decimated. Boko Haram members do not hold any local government area as it's territory any longer. People like Atiku are not helping this country and our security forces to win the decisive war at all. People from the Northeast, Borno state to be precise are in the better position to account for what is happening over there not one slowpoke called Atiku. U can never see these types of pictures during the era of the ineffectual baboon. But as usual, the cyber rodents a.k.a the flat heads will still hail Atiku even without knowing what's truly on the ground, fooools.
[/s]
E pain am well
Sorry bros. Why you con miss you pills for night again. Take time make u no enter market

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by horllyma(m): 1:16am On Nov 20, 2016
tolexy007:
What is this man saying?Bokoharram that has being technically defeated
whats technically defeated. explain yourself.

you cant just come here and start typing grammar u dont understand.
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by MONITZ: 2:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Kikiki, karma is really a b***h, the same Boko Haram that was the fulcrum of A. P. C's manifesto during the campaigns is also about becoming the manifesto of another party/set of "politricksters",the whole thing is becoming more interesting indeed.....

"Don't throw stones wen u live in a glass house"is a popular saying ,it's getting interesting that all that A. P. C used in campaigning against the P. D .P then will also now be used against them too simply because not only ve they been unable to live up to expectations bt also the little progress made under the previous government has been destroyed as well,thus making the citizens desolate nd angry.....
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:40am On Nov 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
That's why I say Atiku is The Man

Vote Atiku fpr President in 2019
na correct man ooh!that's why he opposed the other ape
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by michoim(m): 5:50am On Nov 20, 2016
These are part of the people sabotaging the nation's economy so as to create reasons fro their campaign. Enemies of the country.
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by Mzflow(f): 6:06am On Nov 20, 2016
truthsayer007:

Well...He wasnt standing while writing all that...he was obviously sitting down somewhere while writing that to the press grin hehehehe

I'm just bored lol
lol...I understand

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by TTLegacy: 6:25am On Nov 20, 2016
OsunOriginal:
Security searchlight should be beamed in the direction of the likes of Atiku. People of unquenchable ambition like Atiku may be sponsoring boko, etc to discredit government
You really make sense in your opinion here, I don't trust that old corrupt fool at all. Atiku is likely to be one of the sponsor of BH. Come to think of it, we talk about Borno, Adamawa and Yobe before PMB and now is only Bornu state BH attack soft target in less then two years of administration so atiku is not happy about this, then is a suspect. He should be picked by DSS for questioning. Atiku can come 100times, he will never emerge Nigeria President. PMP Kudos to u on fight again insurgency and corruption! u can improve on economy before mid-term..Am proud of my president. Anyway bad news for Ipob

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by Blue3k(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2016
I don't get the fascination with this guy he says a few wise things. I wonder why if he's from the affected area of Boko Haram he didn't speak out about this issue sooner?

What's his voting record on school funding and post secondary funding. Did he campaign for infastrure development then. How long has this guy been in politics just be suddenly coming to this wise revelations. Is it because he want office that suddenly he thinks we care about his rhetoric. Excellent speak but I don't buy his long winded speach.

Politicians since 1980's and we haven't seen what he accomplished in his state. Can anyone from the states testify to his accomplishments in building schools, hospitals roads and secruity?
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by ZoneBslayer(m): 6:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:
The founders are revealing themselves already

Atiku should just forget it... only easterners have short memory to even consider him
SSerners have upgraded beautifully now fit to play politics in Nigeria

buffoonish westerner...so the founders isn't CAN or GEJ or ihejirika again? Easterners have short memory but westerners who are cursed with perpetual insomnia voted in a despotic coup plotter who plunged us back into the hands of the military for another 30 fvcking years...GTFOH

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by dumie(f): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2016
babestella:

Zombies will never learn and by the Grace of God , they will not learn until they die eternally. This is the only country where educated citizens are grossly scammed and deceived by an illiterate president and his goons, only in Nigeria.
Absolutely correct.. Its quite unfortunate that they don't pay adequate attention to history
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by dumie(f): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Thank you!!!
I can't believe, even here on Nairaland, some people have already started saying #Atiku2019. When I hear that I feel like getting can to flog anyone that says that. Aren't we tired of these people rebranding and repackaging themselves? No matter how much you spray perfume, spice it up, etc, sh*t is still sh*t and it deserves to be flushed down a toilet and forgotten forever, instead of being celebrated. But, Nigerians? I doubt we'll learn. The only high profile person Id currently support is Dangote. If Dangote wanted to run for President I'd throw my full weight behind him. He'd be the Nigerian Donald Trump. But since he doesn't seem like he has an interest in politics let us look for something new and stop recycling the same old nasty politicians.
Brilliant post!
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2016
Mzflow:
lol...I understand

Abi, u dnt look bad tho...can I send a pm ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by chidiandre(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2016
how does he know....what does he know that the president doesn't know... this are the questions we need to be asking
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by nNEOo(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Thank you!!!
I can't believe, even here on Nairaland, some people have already started saying #Atiku2019. When I hear that I feel like getting can to flog anyone that says that. Aren't we tired of these people rebranding and repackaging themselves? No matter how much you spray perfume, spice it up, etc, sh*t is still sh*t and it deserves to be flushed down a toilet and forgotten forever, instead of being celebrated. But, Nigerians? I doubt we'll learn. The only high profile person Id currently support is Dangote. If Dangote wanted to run for President I'd throw my full weight behind him. He'd be the Nigerian Donald Trump. But since he doesn't seem like he has an interest in politics let us look for something new and stop recycling the same old nasty politicians.

How I wish could have given you another like
It nauseating to think ppl here could actually say atiku4president

Waw illiterateS everywhere they'll never learn anyways God I hate this country ppl
Fools everywhre oh God we are greatly outnumbered down here pls do something.... Anything
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by ak47mann(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2016
prince985:
let buratai keep lying till next year
just like i said, dis is just BH tin us just nemesis for wat northeners did to biafrans after amalgamation
wen bokoharam rili begins,
u will begin to think d guys are fully mad
well said son cool
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
zanebaddo:
Fucck anybody from south east that supports this joker and his imaginary motive of becoming president
we are so happy as Boko Haram is killing your people there soon they will kill you
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by zanebaddo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
project50:
we are so happy as Boko Haram is killing your people there soon they will kill you

cc; mydd4
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by zanebaddo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
project50:

Cc; mynd4
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by Jesusloveyou: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Me and buhari no send the two of them,

The two of them can keep on fighting themself till they both loss-out in 2019

TheFreeOne:
Aside his ambition to be president Atiku has something up his sleeve cos he seems to be gradually going for FG jugular.

Waiting to see how APC is gonna tackle this man and Tinunu brouhaha without suffering a quick implosion.

It's countdown to 2019.

Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by Jesusloveyou: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Because of our less than 10 gallant soldiers that loss their life after killing thousands of boko haram
and you iPods and shekau atiku said boko haram is winning the war
Olumaeme:
We all know that Boko Haram war is very far from been won.
It's clear, Buhari and his men are only deceiving Nigerians.
There are still territories where Boko Haram operate freely, just that the presidency was able to cover up from press for a while but now their yarsh don open.

The way they are killing and abducting our soldiers these days is alarming. Truth be told, Boko Haram is far from been won!
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by Olumaeme: 12:07am On Nov 21, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
Because of our less than 10 gallant soldiers that loss their life after killing thousands of boko haram
and you iPods and shekau atiku said boko haram is winning the war

Hahaha, keep deceiving yourself with your Buhari.

After they even claim they have won the war, if they have won the war who are the Boko Haram killing soldiers.
Re: Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" by Jesusloveyou: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Olumaeme:

Hahaha, keep deceiving yourself with your Buhari.

After they even claim they have won the war, if they have won the war who are the Boko Haram killing soldiers.
how will you compare thousands of boko haram killed within a year and 10 gallant soldiers that loss their life within a year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, Wike, John-jonah, Alaibe Absent From PDP Mega Rally In Bayelsa / Naira Redesign: Senate Seeks Deadline Extension To June 30 / Ahead Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally, Kaduna LP Stakeholders Hold Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.