Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Need Revenge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Revenge (2306 Views)

She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge / Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Revenge by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Please how do i make hubby extremely jealous,he told me hes carefree and it shows in his attitude.i want to be sure hes not pretending or not.......men in the house ,help me
Re: I Need Revenge by padi94(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
No go do wetin go make you end up back at your parents house o

3 Likes

Re: I Need Revenge by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
padi94:
No go do wetin go make you end up back at your parents house o
nah.....wasnt planning on that
Re: I Need Revenge by Twaci(f): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
You want to revenge on what exactly?

Don't start what you can't finish. If he's carefree, that's his life. You do you, and work with him to build your family.

Marriage ain't a game you know undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need Revenge by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
Twaci:
You want to revenge on what exactly?

Don't start what you can't finish. If he's carefree, that's his life. You do you, and work with him to build your family.

Marriage ain't a game you know undecided
ok ma. Thank you
Re: I Need Revenge by ever811(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
post your nude pictures on internet... gbam...thank me letter...
Re: I Need Revenge by jejemanito: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
crystalgem:
Please how do i make hubby extremely jealous,he told me hes carefree and it shows in his attitude.i want to be sure hes not pretending or not.......men in the house ,help me

2 Likes

Re: I Need Revenge by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Violence is a disease, you don't cure a disease by spreading it to more people.
Re: I Need Revenge by Eleniyan15: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
fire dey sleep you wan pour petrol for e head
all this women sef ehn Una way no pure

e jealous complain
e no jealous complain
Re: I Need Revenge by nnamdibig(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
You want revenge for hubby being carefree? . Trouble they sleep inyanga wan wake am.
Re: I Need Revenge by njiasi30(f): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Revenge keh cheesy op, don't start what u can't finish oh, u re d one dat will feel d hit... Marriage is nt do me i do u back grin
Re: I Need Revenge by dahmie2013: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Don't play with fire ma'am, cos u will get burnt.
Re: I Need Revenge by teemy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
@crystalgem, i feel what hubby is saying is 'i have my circle of happiness, don't infect it with jealousy or hatred if you wish to join in else you can create yours elsewhere'. saying you are free to do as you like so you don't chase his friends away

1 Like

Re: I Need Revenge by teemy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
show a lot more happiness within you and you would notice that when you change the way you look at something over time that thing begins to change. your hubby is drawn to happiness and sadness or nagging repels him. you can control the flow. cheers.
Re: I Need Revenge by Richy4(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Some do fasting and praying for 7 days....But in your own case, go for 7 days dry seduction... grin

Be sexy as hell @ home....Throw away all your wrapper for the 7 days programme.....Avoid wrapping yourself with wrapper from your chest down... Look for tee-shirts and shorts that shows you still got it....Be clean @ all times as heaven....even when you are cooking, look good....

Do something you have not done before like ironing his shirt,.....Polishing his shoes...Something he will notice @ home that he will say in his heart what is wrong with this woman...kiss him when he doesn't expect it...if he tries to touch you, run away and giggle nicely...........he will ask why u did that, you should smile and proclaim how much you love him bla bla bla.....In the bedroom if he tries to come around, tell him you were fasting for 7days...but if u can't complete the seven days "fasting programme" you can be a good girl and do the needful

2 Likes

Re: I Need Revenge by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Send the photo of your püssy to me, then I'll go to your hubby and say, “Bloke, look at the shït I'm hitting”.

Please shave clean before sending...or better still, make it a landing strip. I don't want no hairy monster assaulting the sanity of my cellphone.

Nonsense!
Re: I Need Revenge by EfemenaXY: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
crystalgem:

You sure you're married?

Or you think you are?

1 Like

Re: I Need Revenge by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You sure you're married?

Or you think you are?

She is...to a spiritual husband. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Revenge by EfemenaXY: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
DarkRebel101:

She is...to a spiritual husband. grin

Lol.

DarkRebel...DarkRebel

There definitely is something about you. Dark
Re: I Need Revenge by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol.

DarkRebel...DarkRebel

There definitely is something about you. Dark

I know. I'm a book that only the courageous would sally forth to read. A sacrament, a myth that baffles even me.

There's something about you too...but I have that figured out already.
Re: I Need Revenge by baby124: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
All these small kids getting married sha. OP, na wa o. Seems like you need a job.
Re: I Need Revenge by Mimzyy(f): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
He's not cheating or treating you badly . Why on earth will you wanna make him jealous? If you know the number of single ladies praying for a man to call their own, you will pull your man closer and cover your household with the blood of Jesus.

Ti eba ti yotan, emama wa bekun bekun kaakiri undecided
Re: I Need Revenge by EfemenaXY: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I know. I'm a book that only the courageous would sally forth to read. A sacrament, a myth that baffles even me.

There's something about you too...but I have that figured out already. tongue

There may be something oddly familiar about your write up and I'm yet to uncover what is cleverly being disguised (with good reason) - but for now you remain an interesting mystery. Definitely ominous and certainly deep. One would best be careful around you...
Re: I Need Revenge by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

There may be something oddly familiar about your write up and I'm yet to uncover what is cleverly being disguised (with good reason) - but for now you remain an interesting mystery. Definitely ominous and certainly deep. One would best be careful around you...

I am not Cöogar if that's what you think. I've been accused of being him several times and I'm sure that's what you're probably hinting at. But you're wrong, because I'm not him.
I have an old account on this forum and I'm well known on many sections. There's nothing to uncover, EfemenaXY, because nothing is being disguised here. It's just your mind playing tricks on you.

Ominous, deep, best-be-careful-around-me. Hahaha. LOL. I feel like a supervillain already.
Re: I Need Revenge by EfemenaXY: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I am not Cöogar if that's what you're thinking. I've been accused of being him several times because I'm sure that's what you probably think. But I'm not him, I have an old account on this forum and I'm well known on many sections. There's nothing to uncover, EfemenaXY, because nothing is being disguised here. It's your mind playing tricks on you.

Ominous, deep, best-be-careful-around-me. Hahaha. LOL. I feel like a supervillain already.

Hmmmm...okay.
Re: I Need Revenge by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
teemy:
@crystalgem, i feel what hubby is saying is 'i have my circle of happiness, don't infect it with jealousy or hatred if you wish to join in else you can create yours elsewhere'. saying you are free to do as you like so you don't chase his friends away
are you sure you are not my husband?cause you just nail it

1 Like

Re: I Need Revenge by teemy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
crystalgem:
are you sure you are not my husband?cause you just nail it
lolz, feel free to confirm from my profile pix.
Re: I Need Revenge by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
baby124:
All these small kids getting married sha. OP, na wa o. Seems like you need a job.
yes I do need a job
Re: I Need Revenge by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mimzyy:
He's not cheating or treating you badly . Why on earth will you wanna make him jealous? If you know the number of single ladies praying for a man to call their own, you will pull your man closer and cover your household with the blood of Jesus.

Ti eba ti yotan, emama wa bekun bekun kaakiri undecided

So you're Yoruba?
Re: I Need Revenge by baby124: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
crystalgem:
yes I do need a job
Lol, thank God you admitted. Please leave revenge alone and work on more mature ways to dealing with issues like communication.

1 Like

Re: I Need Revenge by Mimzyy(f): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
DarkRebel101:

So you're Yoruba?

Yeah..
Re: I Need Revenge by thorpido(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
If I understand your thread,you don't like the fact that hubby doesn't seem to wrap his life around you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night / The Tragic Story Of How A White Girl Being Born Black Tore A Family Apart / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.