Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,756 members, 7,862,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Searching For The One - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Searching For The One (466 Views)

Searching For My Life Partner!!! / Searching For A Lady/woman For Relationship / Still Searching For The Right Man... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For The One by Sincerity22: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hello everyone, My name is Peter and I'm searching for a soul mate. I have always wanted to settle down before the age of 30 but the economic situation hasn't helped matters. So I want to use this medium to reach out to all the good single successful ladies out there.

I hail from Imo state. I'm tall and fair in complexion, a graduate and i have a business which is moving well (though not well enough to settle down). I'm hardworking, ambitious and a little bit reserved. Currently based in Lagos.

The woman must
1. Be between the ages of 29 and 35.
2. Be good looking. Not necessarily beautiful but presentable.
3. Not be tall. Just average in height. I don't care about her complexion. But if she's fair, it mustn't be as a result of bleaching.
4. Be from any state in the south east, south west and south south except Edo State.
5. Be responsible and hygienic. She must have a good heart and character.
6. Be fun to be with because I could be boring sometimes smiley

If you are interested, kindly send a mail to realme567@gmail.com Thank You

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Love Again. / I Need A Mature Sugar Mummy I Can Be With / Hello I Need A Serious Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.