Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial (56673 Views)

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by Ihavespoken: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Donald Trump was dia.

He dropped $2 million cheque.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by castrokins(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Where's Pope Francis? Heard He's There Too!

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
so where are those Afonja Sahara reporting clowns that lied that Emeka was broke? Emeka is a very good example of what we refer to as "Eriwa agwu agwu".

5 Likes

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by AntiWailer: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lasskeey:
angry...Where is Donald Trump ?

They won't ask.
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by slimchimex(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
hope no one will blame me if i come in the night and excavate this casket
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by millionboi(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
kennyblaze007:
Tour this man said Donald Trump n Buhari will cum for his father's burial.... Am not understanding??
lol
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
dainformant:
see more >>>>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/photos-of-crying-emeka-offor-being.html

Eya sorry
I dedicate Mercy by Bukunmi Org to Emeka Offor. If he has d mercy of God, all will b well. @bukunmiorg
Oh lord have mercy
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by sparktony(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Kanye watched Kim's sex tape,fell in love with her and waited years to marry her.Donald Trump saw Melania's nudes,fell in love with her and finally made her the First Lady of the United States.My sisters,you never know where your nudes might lead you.Surprise a brother today.
smh

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
histemple:

Very funny. Lol
Not funny lipsrsealed

Lolgrin
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pieromania:
the gathering of the ogbonis.throw bomb there,and Nigeria wil start progressing
YOU MADE SOME HUGE SENSE WITH THOSE WORDS!! ONLY THE WISE AND SPIRITUAL OPEN EYES WOULD UNDERSTAND
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by Rockyrascal(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Billyonaire:
The sun is too harsh around this tropical Nigeria, look at billionaires with skin so rough like village hunters. Does it mean they dont even know basic SPF 30-70 moisturizers to apply on their skin daily ? The only sign to know these old school men are rich is their fat/carbs filled stomach and muscles.

By the way, Why Emeka dey cry na. When I tell them to study Quantum Physics to understand the nature of life and the alternate universes they are being lazy. He would have probably be interacting with his late Dad in another universe and understand that death is a transition of consciousness through any of the billions of blackholes to any of the universes.

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Wrong Throw bomb in aso rock and Nigeria will start progressing grin grin grin
U're been watched - DSS cool
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Kanye watched Kim's sex tape,fell in love with her and waited years to marry her.Donald Trump saw Melania's nudes,fell in love with her and finally made her the First Lady of the United States.My sisters,you never know where your nudes might lead you.Surprise a brother today.

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Billyonaire:
The sun is too harsh around this tropical Nigeria, look at billionaires with skin so rough like village hunters. Does it mean they dont even know basic SPF 30-70 moisturizers to apply on their skin daily ? The only sign to know these old school men are rich is their fat/carbs filled stomach and muscles.

By the way, Why Emeka dey cry na. When I tell them to study Quantum Physics to understand the nature of life and the alternate universes they are being lazy. He would have probably be interacting with his late Dad in another universe and understand that death is a transition of consciousness through any of the billions of blackholes to any of the universes.
Quantum physics abi? cool

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by Ddy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pieromania:

As u are allergic to riches, u will remain poor for the rest of ur life. In amadioha name.... Iseee. hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

Quantum physics abi? cool
Yep, latest discoveries in Quantum Physics - String Theory & M-Theory to be precise, then also the fusion of Biogenetics and Quantum Physics has finally confirmed existence of Consciousness. One of the Astrophysicist, even went as far as derive an equation relating consciousness to light and frequency.
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by ric123: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
very sad
Why is it very sad He was old Everybody has to die
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
You have 24410 total likes and 1080 total shares

So, how can I convert all these "Likes" to cash money and donate to orphanages.
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by micmarvellous(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
decatalyst:
RIP to the dead.

But nothing triggers my emotion for him cuz over $100m dey go down to mother earth because he lack knowledge undecided undecided
So you've said something na, huh?..
He is rich, 75-80% of the expenses aint even from his pocket if you don't know..
If in you tradition you throw people into a grave of 3 quarter feet in a mat (if its obtainable), its not so in the Igbo culture, we are PROUD people and it reflects in every single thing we do!
Hope you learn culture appreciation a little..

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Billyonaire:
Yep, latest discoveries in Quantum Physics - String Theory & M-Theory to be precise, then also the fusion of Biogenetics and Quantum Physics has finally confirmed existence of Consciousness. One of the Astrophysicist, even went as far as derive an equation relating consciousness to light and frequency.
Hmm, all boils down to d basics, "Relativity".

I still dread d quantum part of physics undecided
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
micmarvellous:

So you've said something na, huh?..
He is rich, 75-80% of the expenses aint even from his pocket if you don't know..
If in you tradition you throw people into a grave of 3 quarter feet in a mat (if its obtainable), its not so in the Igbo culture, we are PROUD people and it reflects in every single thing we do!
Hope you learn culture appreciation a little..
Dats foolishness!

If 2moro ppl com huntin 4 dat buried gold casket (if indeed it's made of gold), which pesin sleep d theives go disturb?
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by Arabs999: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pieromania:

...OP, stop making derogatory comments about the Ogboni people. Or else, u might wake up one day without knowing who u are. Be warned.
... /!!!\

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

Hmm, all boils down to d basics, "Relativity".

I still dread d quantum part of physics undecided
Relativity is a very incomplete theory. The wave-particle paradox and the spooky effect from Einstein was infantile during his days, but we have found out recently that there is something faster than light speed and that is consciousness speed. Latest discovery is that spooky effect isnt really spooky. Particles (actually wave) can be in many places (at the same time) considering our measure of time is in seconds and milliseconds, but knowing that electrons are conscious and travel at consciousness speed which is nanoseconds, our measuring device will see those particles at many places at the same time. The speed of movement from one place to another is such that you cant actually feel they move. So, in essence, on that scale, we can be at millions of universes at the same time at macro level.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by Arabs999: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Chosen1984:
YOU MADE SOME HUGE SENSE WITH THOSE WORDS!! ONLY THE WISE AND SPIRITUAL OPEN EYES WOULD UNDERSTAND

...Sorry OP, u have just demonstrated that ur level of foolishness has no limit...R.I.P in advance....
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by wizflower(f): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pieromania:
They are not yet complete so no need wasting our bomb. lol

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by discusant: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lasskeey:
angry...Where is Donald Trump ?

His delegates were there.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Billyonaire:
Relativity is a very incomplete theory. The wave-particle paradox and the spooky effect from Einstein was infantile during his days, but we have found out recently that there is something faster than light speed and that is consciousness speed. Latest discovery is that spooky effect isnt really spooky. Particles (actually wave) can be in many places (at the same time) considering our measure of time is in seconds and milliseconds, but knowing that electrons are conscious and travel at consciousness speed which is nanoseconds, our measuring device will see those particles at many places at the same time. The speed of movement from one place to another is such that you cant actually feel they move. So, in essence, on that scale, we can be at millions of universes at the same time at macro level.
My broda, e don "Be" 4 me diz nite grin

I dey plan my life how to take write Dr. Aihonhuyi PHY415 nuclear physics text on tuesday, u dey pack d thing put ontop my head d more. Issorite

*jumps into bed & zooms off*

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 20, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

My broda, e don "Be" 4 me diz nite grin

I dey plan my life how to take write Dr. Aihonhuyi PHY415 nuclear physics text on tuesday, u dey pack d thing put ontop my head d more. Issorite

*jumps into bed & zooms off*
Hahahaha sorry, you are me over a decade ago. Good night.
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by dikeigbo2(m): 12:22am On Nov 20, 2016
YoungDaNaval:

Something dey hungry you brother grin grin
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by Nwaaba1(m): 12:28am On Nov 20, 2016
Pieromania:

Guy na poverty dey worry you.
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by seyiofficial(m): 12:58am On Nov 20, 2016
RIP
Re: Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial by ipledge10(m): 1:25am On Nov 20, 2016
Arabs999:

...OP, stop making derogatory comments about the Ogboni people. Or else, u might wake up one day without knowing who u are. Be warned.
... /!!!\
Na lie, Nothing dey happen with ogboni no scare anybody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts / Photos From Aliko Dangote's 60th Birthday Celebration / Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.