Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net (6240 Views)

Top Famous People That Doesn't Follow Anyone Back In Instagram (pictures) / ‘I Will Kill Myself If You Don’t Follow Me’ –actress Uche Okoye To Wizkid(video) / 10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by iamVirus(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Timaya
Self acclaimed Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa has spend years using social networking website Instagram without following anyone as a boss that he is.
Timaya is being followed by some of his colleagues and has a total of 1,045,165 followers as at the time of this post. None of these people are great enough to get a followback from the hit maker.
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/3-nigerian-celebrities-that-dont-follow-anyone-on-instagram/

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by iamVirus(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Burna Boy
Burna Boy used to follow people but he realized they aren’t worth it. The singer apparenlty wants to see only himself on his timeline so he unfollowed everyone.
Burna Boy has 587,500 followers when we did this post, not anyone deserves a follow back, not even people he does business with.
Major key.

cc: Dominique ijebabe

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by iamVirus(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ooni of Ife
Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi is a first class Nigerian king so it is understandable that he doesn’t follow but to lead.
The King joined Instagram few months back and has a social media management team that upload photos from his itinerary. Ooni of Ife also has a travel photographer.
He has 37,238 followers on Instagram.

Source: http://360jamng.net/3-nigerian-celebrities-that-dont-follow-anyone-on-instagram/

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by Davash222(m): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
The joy of IG is 'If you follow me, I follow you'... nobody dies.

2 Likes

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by purpulrain: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mean while see what i learnt today

1 Like

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by crazymommy(f): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
Even the most famous and powerful celebrities have people they follow on instagram,so what is timaya and co feeling like...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by coolbreezy01: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by sholatem(f): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Thank God I'm not a follower of any of them,cos Hav had it on mind dat if I happens to follow any of them,i will unfollow immediately, if every of their followers do dsame,then dey will know how interesting Instagram can be.

6 Likes

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by integritylady(f): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
How do they get their likes? from their honest fans I guess..

1 Like

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by eezeribe(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Because they don't know who to follow...
I knew the Ooni of Ife would make that list, no wonder he behaves like that...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by silverdam(m): 1:15am On Nov 20, 2016
Timaya cancelled
Burna boy cancelled
Oni of ife cancelled
Instagram cancelled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Mumu people. Only the ooni is exonerated.

2 Likes

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Okay....
Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by drizslim(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2016
Even Zubby Michael No dey follow person buh dat one na Semi Celeb
Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by martyns303(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2016
crazymommy:
Even the most famous and powerful celebrities have people they follow on instagram,so what is timaya and co feeling like...

Beyounce doesn't follow anyone, not even her celebrity husband Jay Z.
Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by BEENUEL(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2016
[size=14pt]it's No Big deal, Queen B has over 80million followers. She follows no one, her mum, dad and even Jay Z. No big deal at all. undecided undecided [/size]
Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by veekid(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Anything that rock their boats
Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by chris2face(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=14pt]it's No Big deal, Queen B has over 80million followers. She follows no one, her mum, dad and even Jay Z. No big deal at all. undecided undecided [/size]
Case closed

Best thing is if u feel u don't wanna follow him again u kindly unfollow him shikina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2016
pride goes before a fall
Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by Omotayor123(f): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2016
tongue
Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by Omotayor123(f): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2016
Oyinkhansolamie:
pride goes before a fall
its not necesarily Pride, it's class grin
Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by crazymommy(f): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
its not necesarily Pride, it's class grin
trey songz follows people on instagram,so that one mean say timaya and burna boy get class pass am??mo fo oooo..

3 Likes

Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by oluwamile(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2016
na pride dey worry d first two
Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by Syphax(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Most of them have alternate accounts for watching IG videos. Their main accounts are for uploading pictures for the world to see.
Besides, most of all the fans accounts like "Timaya fans, Dijarians etc" are opened by these musicians because Nigerians no even see money buy mb talk more of opening IG accounts in the name of being a fan.
Re: ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net by iAmHelen(f): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
I only follow five celebrities and that's because I like them. I don't expect a follow back. Some celebs only follow a handful of their followers.
President Buhari does not follow anyone too.

(1) (Reply)

Come Home, Missing You on Bed! "You Are Mad"- Regina Daniels Tells Husband. Pics / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Banging Body In New Photos / Caught In The Act: Two Patients Nabbed Having Sex In Lagos Hospital [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.