Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

‘I Will Kill Myself If You Don’t Follow Me’ –actress Uche Okoye To Wizkid(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Will Kill Myself If You Don’t Follow Me’ –actress Uche Okoye To Wizkid(video) (645 Views)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Will Kill Myself If You Don’t Follow Me’ –actress Uche Okoye To Wizkid(video) by InforOrbit: 11:41am On May 07, 2019
Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye took to social media to give Wizkid a one-week ultimatum to follow her back or post her photo on IG, else she will kill herself.

In the video shared on IG, she said;
“Am back again, am back again. It's me and wizkid today, you can’t be messing with my heart and expect me to lay back. I have had it up to here. Today I have come for you and me to settle it.”

Wizkid! You can’t be messing with my heart like that na, check it. Is it proper?, is it right? No!. I have been a fan since way back. I like this dude. I have been tagging this dude. he won’t say he does not know me.”

Watch the video in the link below;
https://www.informationorbit.com/i-will-kill-myself-if-you-dont-follow-me-actress-uche-okoye-to-wizkid/

Re: ‘I Will Kill Myself If You Don’t Follow Me’ –actress Uche Okoye To Wizkid(video) by Ooni: 11:49am On May 07, 2019
meaning?
Re: ‘I Will Kill Myself If You Don’t Follow Me’ –actress Uche Okoye To Wizkid(video) by Reelnah: 11:14pm On May 08, 2019
Are you still alaif?
Re: ‘I Will Kill Myself If You Don’t Follow Me’ –actress Uche Okoye To Wizkid(video) by cyndy1000(f): 12:01am On May 09, 2019
Madness In the Highest Order!!! Please go and buy 2 bottles of Sniper. take it one before death one at after death!

(1) (Reply)

Event Promoter Rains Curses On Celebrities Wishing Naira Maley Wishing Him Bad L / Peruzzi Loses Cousin, A Day After He Called Him A 'legend' / Timi Dakolo Calls Out COZA Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Sex With Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.