Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

"PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari (19893 Views)

We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari / "How APC Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years" / 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Burgerlomo: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2016
CoolFreeday:
These same people and their allies are blaming PMB who is barely 2years in office for the mess they created in 16 years.
If its a place where things work, they should be behind bar by now!

You're absolutely right
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by autonomous22: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2016
Sibrah:
Managing it well.
managing it well and u r dia dying of hunger.....
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Zane2point4(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2016
drss2:
if nigeria was a sane con3, pipul like buari dullard, who should be in daura by now sitting on his roking chair listening to cow music will never be president. d man is just too ancient. lacks d necessary skills for modern governance n he's totally unfit to be president in 21st century.
buari belong to d stone age. but d fact dat buari dullard ( a stone age material) was voted president by nigerians shows dat those who voted him to power belong to d stone age.
wat a calamity. grin

I just wonder o, you said it all, man with no qualifications, how can you rule a complicated country as Nigeria, he isnt even fit to lead his vilage meetig talk more of Nigeria, this shows you that our elections is a mess so far as the bloody north is bigger than every zone duebto their imbecilic reproduction system then we have a big problem.

2 Likes

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by passionate88: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2016
CoolFreeday:
These same people and their allies are blaming PMB who is barely 2years in office for the mess they created in 16 years.
so buhari is not working?
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by blackpanda: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

If your definition of forward is the present hunger in the land under this APC government then you need help.

How can a country be in a great mess and you think it is moving forward...Bro abeg no let me swear for you.

Your swear no go pass your mouth, because Nigeria is moving forward whether u like it or not. Its no longer business as usual. You steal you go to jail. Contractors are being paid and returning to site. Those who abconded with our money are returning it. The change is not automatic, but we are on the right path!
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by blackpanda: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2016
london4luv:
sharap my frnd, u think this uneducated fool will transform nigeria, for this country to be any better we need young men in the seat of power or better still we divide simple

Mr london4luv pls stick to london. You know nothing about nigeria!
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2016
CoolFreeday:

I can see that hatred had blind folded you, you were on these propaganda before the election, we elected him and you're not tired still, carry on.
For your information, when he wanted to contest against obasanjo, like 3 different panels were set up to probe him but til today, they refused to publish that report because it turn out to be a plus for him as the report was praising him.
As a military head, he stand out and til today he is still standing out, our reason for believing in him and electing him as President.

To disappoint you again, he was the one that order the reopening of halliburton case that efcc is working on now. why did your hero President bury the case?

Why do you talk like an ignorant man when you sound learned. He is supporting BH and today BH power has being reduce that they can't holds any territory in Nigeria anymore? He moved army command HQ to borno to tackle BH and its working well, is that a man supporting BH. was buhari in PDP, because late Azzazi NSA said those supporting and sponsoring BH are in PDP and what happened to him?

We know your type, they stole money and they are using people like you to defend them and rubbish this administration but it won't work.
Am a Christian and my support for buhari is absolute, I pity people with bias opinion even when the truth is glaring like you.

Happy Sunday

Rubbish talk. Go listen to Fela, I know you believed him up until when Buhari washed una brain finish. Common nah, this is common sense! How will I indict a man I know quite well we committed a crime together? That's typical of OBj and Buhari's debacle. Even Shagari set up a panel to investigate such misappropriation and funny thing is, he made OBj chairman of the panel. As a judge in a case of a crime you perpetrated, will you indict yourself? Nigerians self..

As a military head of state he stood out by killing or locking up anyone that criticized his government. Or by halting important projects such as Ajaokuta steel and Lagos Metro line? Or is it by plunging Nigeria into recession for the first time ever in Nigeria's history? Or is it for allowing his friends in government to walk free while jail in others, including the ones that the military courts didn't find any corrupt practices on them? Go and read up about Buhari's government please and stop swallowing all you see on Nairaland from your fellow Buhari sycophants/ass-kissers.

Lmaooooo! Is it not the same old propaganda you people and your Buhari dish out? Buhari will never and I repeat, Buhari will never investigate and prosecute past heads of state involved in the Halliburton scandal.

You made the most useless comment I've ever seen in my life. Perhaps you'd agree that if I'm been used by other politicians, let it never be well with me but if I'm not being used and I'm criticizing Buhari based on his atrocities and uselessness, let it never be well with you? Do you agree? When people come out and make senseless comments, they beat their thin chest thinking that they've made sense but unknowing to them, a 4 years old kid would do better.

Why would a reasonable fellow utter such words as "a fight against terrorists is injustice to his region"? Perhaps if your thin god had made better use of his mouth and had conceded defeat in 2011 (an election which he glaringly lost), your fellow Christians wouldn't have been killed in their thousand.

No one gives a flying furk if you're a Christian or not. After all, even pastors commit atrocities in the name of religion. More so, a supposed Christian that keeps quiet or supports the genocide of Shi'ites, IPOB protesters, and the shielding of corrupt elements in APC should really beat his chest that he's a true Christian. If all Christians reasoned like this, then I'd rather be an atheist.

#spits
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by olisaEze(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Facts don't lie

PDP Handed Nigeria Over In A Better State Than It Met Nigeria - Soludo

LadyExcellency thank you for this quote. It appears a lot of people commenting in this forum were toddlers in the mid/late 90s. PDP govt was not made up of saints, but the APC govt started from a much better economical position than the PDP did, and as such should stop complaining but rather get to work in the way they outlined their work process during their campaigning. At least the billions of recovered loot + billions saved from subsidy removal should be felt by the populace by now.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by sirantonio(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2016
blackpanda:

Your swear no go pass your mouth, because Nigeria is moving forward whether u like it or not. Its no longer business as usual. You steal you go to jail. Contractors are being paid and returning to site. Those who abconded with our money are returning it. The change is not automatic, but we are on the right path!
If that is your definition of change then Nigerians are going to suffer more and I am sorry to say PMB has failed.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by elijah24(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2016
oga shut up and get to work ....we jus cant wait for 2019 to kick u out wit our votes.....
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by blackpanda: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2016
sirantonio:
If that is your definition of change then Nigerians are going to suffer more and I am sorry to say PMB has failed.

In the history of the world, there is no change that was easy. Change takes sacrifice. It means doing things in a different way. Your opinion about buhari is your choice, but for me he is doing very well. We will surely get there
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by chistel20(f): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2016
may the thunder and hailstone of sango and amadioha coupled with the anger of Jehovah fire his mouth der. Rubbish be blaming past government when his government is as useless as the "p" psychology. Nonsense
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by kinnlive(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2016
blackpanda:

I think nigerians have very very short memory. We are so quick to forget. And to answer your question, yes Nigeria has had it worst! We have been living on a system fueled by corruption and impunity! Ask yourself this, is it not the same oil revenue nigeria earned that dubai used to build the burj (world tallest building), finland used to creation 100% employment, free education and saudi was able to save more than $800billion in external reserves. Nigeria is the 6th largest producer of oil, but what did we have to show for it in the last 16yrs

Pls lets be realistic. Things must change and change is not easy or automatic. There must be pain before there is gain!
oyo'
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by engrolawei: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2016
blackpanda:

I think nigerians have very very short memory. We are so quick to forget. And to answer your question, yes Nigeria has had it worst! We have been living on a system fueled by corruption and impunity! Ask yourself this, is it not the same oil revenue nigeria earned that dubai used to build the burj (world tallest building), finland used to creation 100% employment, free education and saudi was able to save more than $800billion in external reserves. Nigeria is the 6th largest producer of oil, but what did we have to show for it in the last 16yrs

Pls lets be realistic. Things must change and change is not easy or automatic. There must be pain before there is gain!

How much pain should Nigerians go through before the change becomes effective. Of what benefit is change when many have lost their lives? Jonathan would have achieved a more stable Nigeria by now. Amaechi and others who left PDP for Apc are part of the cause of the woes of Nigeria and they sunk the ship, went to another ship and started accusing their former colleagues in the sinking ship of being responsible for the ship wreck.
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by yinkslinks(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2016
foooooooolish man u have blamed others now almost 4 times today embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by lonelydora: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2016
bros1234:
The first step out of this recession would be to stop PMB from making statements. He's not just cut out to talk to human beings.

Can't stop laughing at your comment

1 Like

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by engrolawei: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=teeboila post=51189367]metathesiophobia - fear of change [/quoteHow much pain should Nigerians go through before the change becomes effective. Of what benefit is change when many have lost their lives? Jonathan would have achieved a more stable Nigeria by now. Amaechi and others who left PDP for Apc are part of the cause of the woes of Nigeria and they sunk the ship, went to another ship and started accusing their former colleagues in the sinking ship of being responsible for the ship wreck.
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by engrolawei: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=teeboila post=51189367]metathesiophobia - fear of change [/quote

How much pain should Nigerians go through before the change becomes effective. Of what benefit is change when many have lost their lives? Jonathan would have achieved a more stable Nigeria by now. Amaechi and others who left PDP for Apc are part of the cause of the woes of Nigeria and they sunk the ship, went to another ship and started accusing their former colleagues in the sinking ship of being responsible for the ship wreck. How much pain should Nigerians go through before the change becomes effective. Of what benefit is change when many have lost their lives? Jonathan would have achieved a more stable Nigeria by now. Amaechi and others who left PDP for Apc are part of the cause of the woes of Nigeria and they sunk the ship, went to another ship and started accusing their former colleagues in the sinking ship of being responsible for the ship wreck.
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by sirantonio(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2016
blackpanda:

In the history of the world, there is no change that was easy. Change takes sacrifice. It means doing things in a different way. Your opinion about buhari is your choice, but for me he is doing very well. We will surely get there
The history of the world? I think you should look up and read about how Japan went from a nuked country to the third largest economy in the world. True it wasn't achieved in two years but the leaders immediately put in place policies that even the masses were sure it was going to work out.Do you even believe in the policies PMB adopts?
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2016
We all know, but they were supported by some of your party members then. Nobody is a saint, stop the blame game and deliver the changes you promised
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by pedrilo: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2016
so how can u explain the fact that we never experienced recession in the past 16 years until u came on board sir?

1 Like

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Dreamstarr: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2016
Buhari is not mismanaging. ....he is killing and destroying! !!

1 Like

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Clemzzz(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2016
Blame Game
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by rosalieene(f): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2016
This man still has the effrontery to blame PDP for his failures

1 Like

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by blackpanda: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2016
sirantonio:
The history of the world? I think you should look up and read about how Japan went from a nuked country to the third largest economy in the world. True it wasn't achieved in two years but the leaders immediately put in place policies that even the masses were sure it was going to work out.Do you even believe in the policies PMB adopts?

Yes
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by blackpanda: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2016
engrolawei:

How much pain should Nigerians go through before the change becomes effective. Of what benefit is change when many have lost their lives? Jonathan would have achieved a more stable Nigeria by now. Amaechi and others who left PDP for Apc are part of the cause of the woes of Nigeria and they sunk the ship, went to another ship and started accusing their former colleagues in the sinking ship of being responsible for the ship wreck.

Boo- hoo. Story for the Gods

Jonathan had 6years plus unprecedented resources at his disposal. Instead himself and his cohorts chose to go on a looting spree. He has no one to blame but himself.
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Hardtalkjoe: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2016
( A. P. C. KILLED NIGERIA UNDER 2 YEARS, NOW THEY ARE PLANNING NIGERIA'S BURIAL. PLS OGA BUHARI RETURN NIGERIA TO THOSE 16 YEARS)

President Muhammadu Buhari again on Saturday said the Peoples Democratic Party succeeded in running Nigeria aground for the 16 years it produced Presidents for the country.

According to a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the President spoke at a meeting he had with governorship aspirant of the All Progressives Congress in Ondo State, APC elders in the state, and national officers of the party before departing for the Democracy Park in Akure for the grand finale of the Ondo APC governorship rally.

Buhari said the nation was mismanaged from 1999 to 2015.

Former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP ruled the country during the period.

The President however promised that his government would correct the wrongs that were done to the country by the three previous administrations.

“Buhari assured Nigerians that determined, steadfast and patriotic people in the APC-led government will transform the nation’s ailing economy, which was run aground by the party that governed Nigeria for 16 years from 1999 to 2015,” the statement read.

SOURCE: http://www./news/1871-pdp-mismanaged-nigeria-for-16-year-buhari/

[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Buhari-600x563.jpg[/img][/quote]
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by uvalued(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2016
CoolFreeday:
and barely 2years he has not shown the competence at least to change 1 simple agenda and make it a reality to the masses... he has made every1 miserable including his northern followers...blaming not only gej but have stretched it upto obj.. haha it seems that he has realized that his blame game is not holding water against gej so he needs to spread it... fighting on many fronts... inckuding saraki,atiku,elrufia,kwankaso etc... folds hands and watching in 3D
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2016
They said Pdp killed Nigeria but the Efcc they are using to harass every opposition was created by the previous administration. How can we depend on a president that can't defend his school certificate? Everyone has access to a mobile phone due to the past administration. I can bet you with my entire last kobo that if Buhari was in power pre or post 99, we won't even be on Nairaland sef. This present administration is incompetent and deceitful, more worrying that we have a pastor amongst them leading us. Let's not forget the innocent youth corpers that lost their lives because someone was obsessed with power, and not even an open apology to the families. How demonic! I pity the zombies that support this present administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Jarexxx(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Baba e don do na

1 Like

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by sirantonio(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Only in Nigeria we define a leader as someone with powers (military,religious, political connections). That is why incompetent politicians keep vying for political seats and it is never in their interest to serve,to be a leader. Intellectually,our present leaders are incompetent, I'd love to ask where are the lawyers,political scientists, Economists, business men, and engineers. Offices and ministerial portfolios are misplaced, one with medical qualifications heads labour, the other,a lawyer heads power,works and housing, another with accounting qualifications and journalistic experiences heads the education sector,another with French qualifications heads the agricultural sector,even the finance minister has little experience to head the financial sector,no wonder Nigeria is in recession. When you appoint people like this,they don't and can't appreciate the opportunity because they are not qualified. We need to get this right or else we are going to be remain for a long time.
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by crisycent: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Complainant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos FHA Demolishes Agboju Market, Buildings In FESTAC As Traders Lament / Peremobowei Tukuwei Dies In Boat Accident / We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.