Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

"PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari (19890 Views)

We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari / "How APC Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years" / 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by MichaelDares(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2016
Then you want to buryit within zfour years. . abi . .Do make years go
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by abrahamakede555: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2016
It is now very clear for all to see that THIS MAN HAS NOTHING TO OFFER...

If till now all we still hear are campaign promises after 2WHOLE YEARS! An economy that was competing with elite nations of the world suddenly crumbled under your watch, hardship took over the country in your little time in office, only those who worship you and in your corrupt caucus can be called saints and are untouchable, and as you continue to hunts and root out all asundry who opposses your unreasonable ideology's.

Am sorry for those who still think that you should still remain after 2019 elections. Keep deceiving only yourself and let those who continually seek selfish gains and profit hail you like Adolf Hitlar, I only hope that Nigerians will wake up before its too late.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by dantori(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2016
Danzakidakura:
you see why they called you zombie. mallam Musa, within this 15 years have Nigerians ever had it this bad like this 2 years ? pls use your brain its for reasoning not to be used in smoking gutter.

but because of your high level of upgraded stupidity you didn't realise to destroy is easy while to fix takes time those that destroyed your future really didn't help you idiet
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Heavance(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2016
Danzakidakura:
useless goat, and you killed and buried Nigeria withing 2years .
That punch is damn powerful, In fact na 'Finishing'
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Schoolguy9(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2016
It's not all about PDP now, it's about the country and you.
Sir, do something.
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2016
blackpanda:

I think nigerians have very very short memory. We are so quick to forget. And to answer your question, yes Nigeria has had it worst! We have been living on a system fueled by corruption and impunity! Ask yourself this, is it not the same oil revenue nigeria earned that dubai used to build the burj (world tallest building), finland used to creation 100% employment, free education and saudi was able to save more than $800billion in external reserves. Nigeria is the 6th largest producer of oil, but what did we have to show for it in the last 16yrs

Pls lets be realistic. Things must change and change is not easy or automatic. There must be pain before there is gain!

I agree. But the people that are in government now are mostly those that ruled us for that 16 years.
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by olacollinz(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Calamity babu
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Caleycash(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2016
was there anytime Nigeria was managed well, very stupiid president!!

1 Like

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2016
please o, is it not the same pdp that is ruling Rivers state and doing fine or was it not the same pdp that ruled Akwa Ibom state and Cross rivers state in the years past.
This man should just shut up and go and die somewhere.
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2016
Uncle pls tell us anoda stowieeee & stop sounding like broken record! Abi dem take the past swear for this man?...
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by blackpanda: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2016
zeemahn:

I agree. But the people that are in government now are mostly those that ruled us for that 16 years.

That is simply not true
But in any case, not everyone in public office in the last 16yrs contributed to nigeria's disaster. When people say we shld boot out all old hands and start anew, I just laugh cos is a sure recipe for disaster. Some people have wealth of experience and resources that cannot and should not the dispensed with. Thats the reason people like emefiele and akinwunmi are still given a chance by an opposition Presidency.
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by quietswagg: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2016
We are tired of the complaints. That's why we voted for you to correct the anomalies the previous govt had done.
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Carter4luv(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2016
complaining will not solve naija problem at dis point in time, a good manager will cover up all d lapses of his predecessor and do his best to mak sure his successor also dont talk bout him. only d weak managers who are not capable of managing complain.
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by july66: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2016
nairalandfreak:
President Muhammadu Buhari again on Saturday said the Peoples Democratic Party succeeded in running Nigeria aground for the 16 years it produced Presidents for the country.

According to a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the President spoke at a meeting he had with governorship aspirant of the All Progressives Congress in Ondo State, APC elders in the state, and national officers of the party before departing for the Democracy Park in Akure for the grand finale of the Ondo APC governorship rally.

Buhari said the nation was mismanaged from 1999 to 2015.

Former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Yar’Adua and Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP ruled the country during the period.

The President however promised that his government would correct the wrongs that were done to the country by the three previous administrations.

“Buhari assured Nigerians that determined, steadfast and patriotic people in the APC-led government will transform the nation’s ailing economy, which was run aground by the party that governed Nigeria for 16 years from 1999 to 2015,” the statement read.

SOURCE: http://www./news/1871-pdp-mismanaged-nigeria-for-16-year-buhari/

[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Buhari-600x563.jpg[/img]
We already know that. So what next?
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by tivta(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2016
Like cobams said in bullshit, don't tell us nonsense, don't promise the people what you can't give.
Losers make excuses but winners makes things happen...
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2016
Buhari please stop crying,shut the fuuuuck up and do your job! angry angry angry
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Toks2008(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2016
Danzakidakura:
you see why they called you zombie. mallam Musa, within this 15 years have Nigerians ever had it this bad like this 2 years ? pls use your brain its for reasoning not to be used in smoking gutter.

Have you ever had the experience of renovating or restructuring?

If No then wait till then and you will understand why Nigeria is passing through hell at the moment
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by michoim(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yes ooo. PDP is the greatest mistake NIgeria has ever experience as a country...
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by justmenoni: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
One thing i don't usually understand is that, what exactly or who exactly is pdp? cos saraki,Amaechi,oshiomole and many more of them were part of the pdp so baba should also hold them responsible and to perfect it well they shouldn't allow new members who left pdp within 24 hours(yes some people will leave pdp and within 5 minutes they're already criticizing and blaming pdp grin grin grin grin)
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Festy4u(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
So how come people are beginning to wail (including your supporters) this past months you became president and not when the PDP mismanaged the resources in 16yrs! I guess it is safe to say that you and your appointed goons mismanaged the country resources in just 18months! undecided
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
blackpanda:

I think nigerians have very very short memory. We are so quick to forget. And to answer your question, yes Nigeria has had it worst! We have been living on a system fueled by corruption and impunity! Ask yourself this, is it not the same oil revenue nigeria earned that dubai used to build the burj (world tallest building), finland used to creation 100% employment, free education and saudi was able to save more than $800billion in external reserves. Nigeria is the 6th largest producer of oil, but what did we have to show for it in the last 16yrs

Pls lets be realistic. Things must change and change is not easy or automatic. There must be pain before there is gain!

Plss so Nigeria started producing crude oil 16 years ago??... so the countries problem started 16 years ago... u see why they call u afonja??...

1 Like

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
blackpanda:

That is simply not true
But in any case, not everyone in public office in the last 16yrs contributed to nigeria's disaster. When people say we shld boot out all old hands and start anew, I just laugh cos is a sure recipe for disaster. Some people have wealth of experience and resources that cannot and should not the dispensed with. Thats the reason people like emefiele and akinwunmi are still given a chance by an opposition Presidency.

So you're not neutral? I'm not trying to blame or absolve any politician but...arguing with someone that has already taken sides is not my thing. I don't even feel too comfortable commenting in politics threads. It often lead to bitter argument.
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
blackpanda:

That is simply not true

So you're not neutral? I'm not trying to blame or absolve any politician but...arguing with someone that has already taken sides is not my thing. I don't even feel too comfortable commenting in politics threads. It often lead to bitter argument.
justmenoni:
One thing i don't usually understand is that, what exactly or who exactly is pdp? cos saraki,Amaechi,oshiomole and many more of them were part of the pdp so baba should also hold them responsible and to perfect it well they shouldn't allow new members who left pdp within 24 hours(yes some people will leave pdp and within 5 minutes they're already criticizing and blaming pdp grin grin grin grin)
blackpanda:

That is simply not true

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by sirjomore(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
bull poo! and d military did same for how long?
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by kenchylala: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sibrah:
Between 2002 and 2014 Nigeria spent $210bn plus to subsidize the dollar rate. That's average of $15bn/yr. We could have built 1 Dangote-sized every year.

9ja when we go learn??
If they built it, they would turn around and privatised them by now, so they will buy it for themselves. Pls tell Baba too give us a blue print were he dey lead dis country go....
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by pwettiejay(f): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Enaf of these excuses, we'v heard them all
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by kenchylala: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
blackpanda:
[[s]quote author=ivandragon post=51190073]

I know we have a history of disagreements, but kindly permit me to give a rejoinder to your position...

to start with, Finland is not an oil producing nation, at least not in the way of being a major exporter or even producer (you probably meant Norway?).

2. its a misnomer to say Nigeria is the 6th largest oil producer. Maybe within OPEC. Nigeria is not in the top ten oil producers globally.

3. UAE & Saudi Arabia produce oil in very large quantities, about quadruple what Nigeria produces, yet have a population that is one fifth of Nigeria's... so the resources circulates better.

4. those nations you mentioned have had stable governments for very long, which means a long time for policies to be pursued & realised. I won't get into administration issues/system of government etc.

5. Saudi Arabia with its supposed $800b reserves is having issues. & this is a country that has a fairly well developed development system & infrastructure (in the main cities, outskirts are still very underdeveloped). so why do we think that even if Nigeria had saved every single dime we earned since 1999, it would have saved us now when we had a chronic infrastructural deficit?

6. the House of Saud is a corrupt regime. same for the UAE (monarchies & autocracies always are). countries in Europe built their economies by exploiting other less developed economies in the past. so every system is corrupt, its managing that system to benefit your people that matters.

Nigeria has a huge population - infrastructure gap because since the late 70s, government stopped investing in projects beneficial to the people while our population ballooned with majority of the population growth being people who did not see education as beneficial.

[/s]

My dear if you are going to give a rejoinder, you should at least be factual. Not writing emotionally based stories that have nothing to do with reality.

For your information, finland is a major oil producer and exporter. I didnt say finland has natural crude oil deposits. Am very sure that a look at oxford dictionary will show you what "production" means. But if you are in doubt, you may wish to read:

http://www.helsinkitimes.fi/business/9276-finland-became-an-oil-country.html

There is no country in the world that doesnt have issues. So you coming here to say despite saudi's $800bn they still have issues, makes absolutely no sense. You have said nothing!
The fact is whatdid Nigeria use all its revenue for? Where are the infrastructure that we invested in Why is the middle east (which is nothing but a desert) attracting so much investment, tourism and employment, while nigeria which is blessed with incalculable human and natural resources still stuck with high levels of poverty and employment

There is truly no country without some form of corruption. Everybody cannot be 100% honest and good all the time. But despite saudi's corruption (as u claim) why have they developed so much, while nigeria is still stuck in the stone age for 16yrs?? Please lets face facts, the past administrations have not done well. Period!

When a board of a company dont meet the projections a new one is setup, and new administration was put in place, na cry cry dem come do there. If they don't know wat to do mk dem equally step down

1 Like

Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by jidxin(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
CoolFreeday:
These same people and their allies are blaming PMB who is barely 2years in office for the mess they created in 16 years.
If its a place where things work, they should be behind bar by now!
pdp apc are they not d same ppl same recycled old set of ppl
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Buhari is a huge clown.
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Epsilon92: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
The problem of this country didn't start 16yrs ago, I don't know why this present government instead of focusing on the promises they made, they are just busy laying blame on the government they took over from. Please president Buria Nigerians voted in to fix the problems not to create more by dwelling on the past
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by Epsilon92: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
The problem of this country didn't start 16yrs ago, I don't know why this present government instead of focusing on the promises they made, they are just busy laying blame on the government they took over from. Please president Buharia Nigerians voted you in to fix the problems not to create more by dwelling on the past
Re: "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari by ibietela2(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
So what are you doing about it Oga Presido?

Fighting CORRUPTION and recovering stole funds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife Precious And Son / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 68th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Truth Committee Discovered Mass Grave Site In Anambra, Says Bianca Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.