Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) (1815 Views)

'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye / Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by cola: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to MMM. The world of Monkeys!

Be wise

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by plaetton: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
cola:

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

Be wise
Monkey riches indeed.
Re: The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by hopeforcharles(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
cola:

Then...

Be wise
This your narration hmmm, i know say na mmm guys be ur target audience , okay oh
Re: The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by jerrywool: 2:49am On Nov 20, 2016
Preach brother, Preach grin

E go soon clear for their eyes.

3 Likes

Re: The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by cola: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2016
This MMM thing has blown the cover of many folks who lay claim to virtue and decency.
Make thirty percent every thirty days with no known investment, no trade nor any paid service rendered and these money doubling folks don't like to ask " where's the money coming from?

Pls stop and think.

The Muslims involved especially should repent ask the forgiveness of their Lord. This scheme is haram. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by cola: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2016
jerrywool:
Preach brother, Preach grin
E go soon clear for their eyes.

Yes we need to preach it because when half of the country's able bodied young men and women become money doublers and abandon real productive pursuits, all of us would bear the brunt.
Moreso, when it comes crashing, their anguish cry and wail would not allow us sleep well.

3 Likes

Re: The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by realborn(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2016
Op,

Amazing figurative narration. smiley smiley
Re: The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by cola: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2016
Pls note that the analogy narrative is not OP's original property. Credit goes to 'anonymous'.
Re: The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by vanunu: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Only greedy and senseless people engage in ponzi scheme despite repeated warnings.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by PaulIdu: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Stupidity is the oil required to keep the Ponzi scheme machine going on perpetually and Nigeria has an abundance of it so don't be suprised if Nigeria eventually gets the record for the longest running MMM scheme

1 Like

Re: The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by cola: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
PaulIdu:
Stupidity is the oil required to keep the Ponzi scheme machine going on perpetually and Nigeria has an abundance of it so don't be suprised if Nigeria eventually gets the record for the longest running MMM scheme

...and greed.

And yes maybe the bad state of the economy.
But one needs to ask where the money comes from.
Re: The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by Frankiss44(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lolz.. This your story Sha make me pause small... But in MMM is here to stay.. No risk no gain.
Re: The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by azimibraun: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
MMM the new Heroin............
Re: The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) by KingSango(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
cola:

Then...

Be wise

This is what the Ajogun does to man if man isn't careful. The Ajogun plays tricks and are deceitful.

(1) (Reply)

Clearer Photos Of President Buhari At Jumat Today / Students Of Government College Umuahia Visited Nnamdi Kanu / Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.