Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Genesis Vs Infiniti - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Genesis Vs Infiniti (2313 Views)

Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep / Nissan To Recall Over 17,000 Units Of Infiniti QX30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genesis Vs Infiniti by ugcranewinger: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
My colleagues and I are starting to switch from our bmw mercedes to these cars because of the deal! Which one would you decide on G80/G90 or Q70?

Genesis
[img]http://cfile26.uf.tistory.com/image/2452944557CAD16E4270B9[/img]
[img]http://cms.kienthuc.net.vn/zoom/1000/uploaded/quanghuy/2016_09_30/1/chi-tiet-xe-sang-genesis-g90-chinh-hang-tai-viet-nam-hinh-6.jpg?watermark=kienthuc[/img]

Infiniti

Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by dayowunmi(m): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
The genesis design is more cute than that of infinity... That's just my personal opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by salvo583: 12:00am On Nov 20, 2016
I prefare the genesis cos it looks more premium to the infiniti. It will be better in reliability to the infiniti i know thats for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by ugcranewinger: 3:30am On Nov 20, 2016
dayowunmi:
The genesis design is more cute than that of infinity... That's just my personal opinion sha

I like either designs is hard for me to like one over the next.

This is the upcoming g80 for them

Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by ugcranewinger: 3:31am On Nov 20, 2016
salvo583:
I prefare the genesis cos it looks more premium to the infiniti. It will be better in reliability to the infiniti i know thats for sure.

Thanks and why do you say that? I have knew a few people to have Infiniti sedans most say they adore them. Talking about power both produce 420 horse power in premium models with Infiniti costing 10k cheaper.
Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by hotice01: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2016
Genesis Bro
Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by dayowunmi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
ugcranewinger:

I like either designs is hard for me to like one over the next.

This is the upcoming g80 for them

Infiniti is a bigger name than Genesis but the designs of Genesis are dope

1 Like

Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
the Genesis is ultimately luxurious and the infinitI is sportier. The questions you should be asking is which of them is more reliable and which is easily accessible to parts when they break down?

1 Like

Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by salvo583: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
ugcranewinger:

Thanks and why do you say that? I have knew a few people to have Infiniti sedans most say they adore them. Talking about power both produce 420 horse power in premium models with Infiniti costing 10k cheaper.
Hyundai since 2008 has a better reliability rating to Nissan in North America and this luxury rides i.e Genesis and Infiniti has the North Americans in mind. I'll pick an Hyundai post 2010 to Nissan. There's no Wow factor in that Infiniti interior. It looks like an hybrid of Maxima 2009 and Accord evil spirit to me.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by ugcranewinger: 1:18am On Nov 21, 2016
dumo1:
the Genesis is ultimately luxurious and the infinitI is sportier. The questions you should be asking is which of them is more reliable and which is easily accessible to parts when they break down?

Genesis parts are more easy to supply but infiniti should be cheaper to maintenance.
Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by ugcranewinger: 1:18am On Nov 21, 2016
salvo583:

Hyundai since 2008 has a better reliability rating to Nissan in North America and this luxury rides i.e Genesis and Infiniti has the North Americans in mind. I'll pick an Hyundai post 2010 to Nissan. There's no Wow factor in that Infiniti interior. It looks like an hybrid of Maxima 2009 and Accord evil spirit to me.

The deals compared to bmw mercedes might increase genesis infiniti luxury sales to Africa as i dont believe you can keep good secrets for to long. I do like your explanations on it.
Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 21, 2016
ugcranewinger:

Genesis parts are more easy to supply but infiniti should be cheaper to maintenance.
Do you have plans to use this vehicle in nigeria or overseas?
Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by ugcranewinger: 1:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Vehicles will be in uganda.
Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by pacino26(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2016
Genesis all the way for me owing to the fact they are both coming from the same region. Infiniti needs to redefine their interior. Let one poster said, it's just like Honda evil spirit.
Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by ugcranewinger: 2:39am On Nov 23, 2016
Infiniti gets a make over interior exterior for 18 models could be for 17s also. Indeed we are planing to put the efficiency of far east vehicles to harsh Ugandan roads test.
Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by Kufie(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Buy the Genesis. The 5.0L especially.
Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by ugcranewinger: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kufie:
Buy the Genesis. The 5.0L especially.

Thank you broda for the luxury and power bargain you get it is a top option.
Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by Kufie(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
ugcranewinger:

Thank you broda for the luxury and power bargain you get it is a top option.

Sure smiley.. There's a newly launched 3.3L Turbocharged 6Cyl but I think it's scheduled for late 2018. Ask about it too.

Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by ugcranewinger: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kufie:

Sure smiley.. There's a newly launched 3.3L Turbocharged 6Cyl but I think it's scheduled for late 2018. Ask about it too.

I like either choices the sport mode V8 has to be big fun I remain curious on the 3.3t.
Re: Genesis Vs Infiniti by ugcranewinger: 3:55am On Nov 30, 2016
ugcranewinger:

I like either choices the sport mode V8 has to be big fun I remain curious on the 3.3t.

I have talk to a few Hyundai enthusiast with insight on the brand I have been assure of the performance of this new twin turbo V6. The engine is more gentle and helps capture a luxury experience and the engine is very powerful in a surprising way.

More updates to come.

(1) (Reply)

Is Auction Export Real? / 2021 Lexus LC500 For Charity / What Is The Cost Of BMW E46 M54 Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.