Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo (14120 Views)

Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret / Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics) / Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by oluwoledamilola(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2016
Aketi to Alagbaka oti sure ju.....
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Nathan2016: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2016
Oga , get use to it.. That is politics for you....
Billyonaire:
I do not care if Tinubu is a crackhead.

One thing I know is that without Tinubu, there would have been no President Buhari and no one would have known Oyegun or whatever his name is.

We understand that Tinubu is an eternal glutton, he wants to nominate and control all the APC governors so he can force them to use Alpha Beta to milk their citizens for his personal gains.

What I am basically saying is: Tinubu needed not to be betrayed and made to look stupid, and Buhari as a benefactor of Tinubu's goodwill would have made sure Tinubu is there, or be reconciled. I expected Buhari at his age to be wiser, but it seems old age and wisdom are not really siamese twins as we were made to believe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by iamyungkizzy(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Why wouldnt he be happy?
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Nathan2016: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2016
Wow that is a big poke at Tinubu...

That man is going down....

But he wont go down easily

But he will eventually...

If APC means business with him

They are conversing a meeting on his head

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by fwc1705: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Tinubu must even be happier for not been part of this government otherwise his respect in the west would have been soiled.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by awa(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2016
The day East and West sincerely come together, that day industrialised Nigeria would come through. Both zones are just unbelievably afraid of working together.

The West feel they are highly educated yet illiterates are now playing on their collective intelligence. The East is assumed to be overbearing and scrupulous yet they are facing marginalization of highest order, finally the North is assumed to be uneducated yet they are leading the educated.

The whole thing about this Buhari regime is a lesson for the West and East.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by arabbunkum: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2016
Meaning that Tinubu can go to hell for all he cares.
SW how market?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by dckng16(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2016
PMB thinks he can do without Asiwaju.

"U don't bite d finger that fed u"

2019 will be interesting smiley

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by awa(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:
This Buhari na bad market for SW

Good thing Tinubu has withdrawn financial support. Let those without voters card start footing the party bills
I know Ipob yewts will be happy, instead of them to learn, they'll be looking for how to spite yorubas upanadan

Bros IPOB has nothing to do with this thread. Too bad the North would fart you blame IPOB. You were warned about this coming but you thought you were doing yourself service then.

Take IPOB out of the equation and solve it on your own. In case you have forgotten IPOB is part of the unfavored 5%.
Abeg na friendly advise I gave you ohhh, e no dey take time before your type go remember lagoon.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Alariwo2: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2016
awa:

Bros IPOB has nothing to do with this thread. Too bad the North would fart you blame IPOB. You were warned about this coming but you thought you were doing yourself service then.

Take IPOB out if the equation and balance it on your own. In case you have forgotten IPOB is part of the unfavored 5%

I have to call Ipob cos Atiku is using the same means to trick them, making them believe he has their interests at heart
or would you be happy to see them betrayed and cut off entirely from politics?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by awa(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

I have to call Ipob cos Atiku is using the say means to trick them
or would you be happy to see them betrayed and cut off entirely from politics?

Check my first post, the biggest problem in Nigeria development is because the West and East are yet to come together sincerely and create synergy to develop this country
Until they must stop this age long suspicion of each other and work together I don't see any great Nigeria. The West must meet the East for Naija development to truly come.

NORTH IS NORTH....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Alariwo2: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2016
awa:

Check my first post, the biggest problem in Nigeria development is because the West and East are yet to come together sincerely and create synergy to develop this country
Until they must stop this age long suspicion of each other and work together I don't see any great Nigeria. The West must meet the East for Naija development to truly come.

NORTH IS NORTH....

it's not about west or east coming together, get your facts right

Any union without the North is dead on arrival, this is what yorubas understand clearly which SS/SE still find very difficult to comprehend

why it was easy to bring Buhari back as president. GEJ on the other hand was just lucky

go and get a map of Nigeria, get a revised version of the constitution.. study them both and you will understand
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Buhari will be shamed next Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by kedeojo(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

Good thing Tinubu has withdrawn financial support. Let those without voters card start footing the party bills
I know Ipob yewts will be happy, instead of them to learn, they'll be looking for how to spite yorubas upanadan
you think tinubu is d only rich person in nigeria abi, there a lot of willing suporters now as it stand, dat is if d president don't use part of the resources for his re-election. Kalu been in Apc is to provide his sun's newspaper as a platform to checkmate tinubu's nation's own. John Momoh d owner of channels has been employed by d president and with his station which is d best in the country today will checkmate tinubu's station to standstill. Tinubu's fight last general election was not about d likeness for nigeria but for his selfish interest cos his calculation was to have control of d presidency likewise he is doing in lagos state. After nominating VP and d SGF, he atempted to position his allies as senate president and speaker even when d president who was suppose to try to choose but kept mute cos he knew things may backfire as a wise man but because of over ambition and to become d godfather of Apc, tinubu lost the chance and dat was his fight with Saraki. To be candid, most yoruba's are too greedy. MKO was an example too, having beign d richest in africa as at time he still wanted to be president when d whole world recognises him. Obj wanted to handover power to Dangote but d later declined before he settled for yaradua.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by opius: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2016
No wahala , make una continue... People dey hungry , PMB self dey hungry , if i lie picture no dey lie...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Nnannapat(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2016
You sounded it loud and clear Baba, ride on my able President, you will be celebrated at last. May God guide your footsteps.

And as for Tinubu and his loyalists, you have shown them that you are a man of your words, imposition of candidates and god-fatherism has no room in a democracy. Akerodolu will be governor elect of Ondo state come next Saturday, and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Doyin2(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2016
oluwoledamilola:
Aketi to Alagbaka oti sure ju.....

Comment from a real Ondo resident and eligible voter.

Aketi to win in Ondo, whilst other candidates are to win on Nairaland, full of Non-voters grin
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by kenex4ever(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

learn what? Na today dem begin use and dump una? Check history. U guys were reminded clearly b4 d election.
Dont worry much, in no time pmb and tinubu will settle their diffrrences.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by watchindelta(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Emassive(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2016
While you are all busy tackling Buhari and Tinubu you missed the real point of the Write up. Did you all really read through to hear what those APC Govrs campaign speeches were? NO. A lot of people would have made better comment if only they read through properly..
Okorocha made a mockery of the people despite the glaring hardship telling them to free themselves from bondage... APC is even worse than Bondage already

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2016
fitzmayowa:
PMB just fired a direct shot at tinubu...
Sometimes you just av to let go. Tinubu is a statesman dat ought to know dat politics is not always a win-win situation. Sometimes u just compromise for the general interest of others. Tinubu alone did not bring Buhari to govt, others contributed too, therefore his opinion mustn't be Lord all the time. Whether they cheated ur candidate out of the primary what matters should be the overiding interest of the party. Fashola showed this in the concluded 2015 election, Ambode was Tinubu's anointed candidate but Fashola let it sleep for the Party's interest.
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by anigbajumo(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari will be shamed next Sunday

Lol,u are wrong barcanista.screenshot this page nd quote me back next Sunday.
SAS is working for APC to thwart PDP but you people don't understand the tactics on time, There is no way PDP can win in Ondo state,AD is not even coming closer though I want Oke to win but Aketi will carry the day.

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Alariwo2: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2016
kedeojo:
you think tinubu is d only rich person in nigeria abi, there a lot of willing suporters now as it stand, dat is if d president don't use part of the resources for his re-election. Kalu been in Apc is to provide his sun's newspaper as a platform to checkmate tinubu's nation's own. John Momoh d owner of channels has been employed by d president and with his station which is d best in the country today will checkmate tinubu's station to standstill. Tinubu's fight last general election was not about d likeness for nigeria but for his selfish interest cos his calculation was to have control of d presidency likewise he is doing in lagos state. After nominating VP and d SGF, he atempted to position his allies as senate president and speaker even when d president who was suppose to try to choose but kept mute cos he knew things may backfire as a wise man but because of over ambition and to become d godfather of Apc, tinubu lost the chance and dat was his fight with Saraki. To be candid, most yoruba's are too greedy. MKO was an example too, having beign d richest in africa as at time he still wanted to be president when d whole world recognises him. Obj wanted to handover power to Dangote but d later declined before he settled for yaradua.

it's easy for you to sit and type from the comfort of your room
you won't understand all the risks he (Tinubu) took and resoueces spent to unsit GEJ for Buhari to come in
I know it's common for your people to celebrate betrayal so I'm not surprised.

yorubas have always been smart not emotional with politics in Nigeria. we don't have the history of consistent massacre by the North so we'll be fine
channel your energy elsewhere ok? I wish us all well

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Alariwo2: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2016
kenex4ever:
learn what? Na today dem begin use and dump una? Check history. U guys were reminded clearly b4 d election.
Dont worry much, in no time pmb and tinubu will settle their diffrrences.

Thanks for your concern
yorubas are glad GEJ father of corruption was kicked out with his "backbone" 5 percenters
Tinubu's case is by the way as yorubas are still well represented in government

you can come and be going.. thanks
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by cyberguy72(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Don't mind him. He think those oloriburuku politicians are on ground Fayemi, Fashola and Amosun are currently the most useless set of ediots in Nigeria.
Including That Lizard of Ubima
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by ogaslife: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2016
pmb don't underestimate the power of jagaban in politics, am afraid of Apc chances wining the election
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by cyberguy72(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am so glad the devilsh party is imploding, cant wait for its final decimation
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by kenex4ever(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

Thanks for your concern
yorubas are glad GEJ father of corruption was kicked out with his "backbone" 5 percenters

lf u dont console urself, who will?
If gej is d father of corruption, then solve this maths,
2websites at 139million + a borehole at 78. 2million =x
Find the value of x, where Tinubu is the mother of corruption
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by cyberguy72(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

Thanks for your concern

re u talking about the mere commissioner,bubus houseboy?
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Alariwo2: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
kenex4ever:
lf u dont console urself, who will?
If gej is d father of corruption, then solve this maths,
2websites at 139million + a borehole at 78. 2million =x
Find the value of x, where Tinubu is the more of corruption

I'm not in the mood to exchange words please
A man that can divert security funds meant to protect Nigerians is as useless as the p in psychology to me

no more rants abeg, I've had enof

1 Like

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Alariwo2: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
cyberguy72:
re u talking about the mere commissioner,bubus houseboy?

houseboy or not, he is the vice "president"
go and read up the meaning to upgrade your slow self.

we have the super minister and minister for finance where okonjo failed
we are better than the marginalized cry babies
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by cyberguy72(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

I'm not in the mood to exchange words please
A man that can divert security funds meant to protect Nigerians is as useless as the p in psychology to me

no more rants abeg, I've had enof
wot bout usng N270M to clear grass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Unveiling Those Who Want To Be Governors In PMB ’s Cabinet / Ikpeazu Declares ‘Operation Zero Potholes’ In Abia State / Abia Civil Servants Lock Accountant-General Out Of Office Over Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.