Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo (14118 Views)

Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret / Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics) / Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by enkienki(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is a suspense filled movie. I await the outcome
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by agabusta: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Billyonaire:
I do not care if Tinubu is a crackhead.

One thing I know is that without Tinubu, there would have been no President Buhari and no one would have known Oyegun or whatever his name is.

We understand that Tinubu is an eternal glutton, he wants to nominate and control all the APC governors so he can force them to use Alpha Beta to milk their citizens for his personal gains.

What I am basically saying is: Tinubu needed not to be betrayed and made to look stupid, and Buhari as a benefactor of Tinubu's goodwill would have made sure Tinubu is there, or be reconciled. I expected Buhari at his age to be wiser, but it seems old age and wisdom are not really siamese twins as we were made to believe.

Oyegun was a former Governor. It was his credentials that appealed to Tinubu that made him push him forward.

Tinubu has a domineering attitude. There can never be two masters in a ship. Buhari has already differed to him on a lot of issues. I think it's time Tinubu starts differing to PMB as well.

A Nigerian president posseses enormous powers and cannot be controlled by anyone.

Even sickly Yara'dua that was handpicked by Obj, Obasanjo tried but was unable to control him.

Same with meek Jonathan, despite his meekness, Obj and all others were no able to control him.

Tinubu will be living in fool's paradise if he thinks he can make PMB do his wish all the time just because he was instrumental to PMB's election victory.
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Alariwo2: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
cyberguy72:
wot bout usng N270M to clear grass

no life was lost still

it's like you don't get it, GEJ's corruption crime was on another level... those idps and injured soldiers are all his fault
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
agabusta:

Oyegun was a former Governor. It was his credentials that appealed to Tinubu that made him push him forward.

Tinubu has a domineering attitude. There can never be two masters in a ship. Buhari has already differed to him on a lot of issues. I think it's time Tinubu starts differing to PMB as well.

A Nigerian president posseses enormous powers and cannot be controlled by anyone.

Even sickly Yara'dua that was handpicked by Obj, Obasanjo tried but was unable to control him.

Same with meek Jonathan, despite his meekness, Obj and all others were no able to control him.

Tinubu will be living in fool's paradise if he thinks he can make PMB do his wish all the time just because he was instrumental to PMB's election victory.

You have so many great points there, I respect that. But for APC to stay focused on the Change Agenda, they need a united front, there is need for diplomacy and compromise. Tinubu played a major role and should be respected and integrated into the fold despite his criminal nature.
The country is sliding into dictatorship.
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
anigbajumo:

Lol,u are wrong barcanista.screenshot this page nd quote me back next Sunday.
SAS is working for APC to thwart PDP but you people don't understand the tactics on time, There is no way PDP can win in Ondo state,AD is not even coming closer though I want Oke to win but Aketi will carry the day.

It is Jegede or Oke.
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by FRANKOKO78: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
TINUBU HAVE LEARN HIS LESSON THAT GODFATHERING CAN NOT WORK IN ONDO STATE,because ONDO PEOPLE ARE WISER THAN LAGOS STATE COUNTERPART
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by anigbajumo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is Jegede or Oke.

You will be shocked.

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:
This Buhari na bad market for SW

Good thing Tinubu has withdrawn financial support. Let those without voters card start footing the party bills
I know Ipob yewts will be happy, instead of them to learn, they'll be looking for how to spite yorubas upanadan
grin

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by zabadii(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
passionate88:
This man just dey useless tinubu
let's see the election result. the gurus of Mimiko are really good

Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Johnnyessence(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is Jegede or Oke.
tonye av been watching u since here but nothing comes out from u except hatred. U are always in ur comment and it is really spelling doom to ur party. No hope for ur party again in ondo state. U have not see anything yet just wait till nov.27 when aketi is been declared d winner. U are now even supporting Oke. U are not supporting jimoh ibrahim again. U are really confused. U will be confused till pdp change their party. Pdp is dead in ondo state politics.
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by kenex4ever(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

I'm not in the mood to exchange words please
A man that can divert security funds meant to protect Nigerians is as useless as the p in psychology to me

no more rants abeg, I've had enof
like he said recently, its not possible for dasuki to divert all dat money after buying 2 warships, 2 T72 tanks, jets and other weapons.
They mismanaged but they also did alot.
They bought trains and did alot on railway but people like u called d trains old school locomotive but d current admin were busy commissioning them.
Virtually all d decisions taken by d current admin originated from gej admin.
What has buhari achieved? The bokoharam u pipu were making mouth with has killed more soldiers in d last 2months than any other time.
D t72 tanks gej bought dat they used to reclaim bama is thesame one burutai is using to make mouth dat they have killed bokoharam, they then exposed d lt col dat operates it and made him lose his life.
No mention me again u hear.
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by POPE2154(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin
fitzmayowa:
PMB just fired a direct shot at tinubu...
cheesy
fitzmayowa:
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by POPE2154(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
fitzmayowa:
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by Ryabcool(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Billyonaire:
I do not care if Tinubu is a crackhead.

One thing I know is that without Tinubu, there would have been no President Buhari and no one would have known Oyegun or whatever his name is.

We understand that Tinubu is an eternal glutton, he wants to nominate and control all the APC governors so he can force them to use Alpha Beta to milk their citizens for his personal gains.

What I am basically saying is: Tinubu needed not to be betrayed and made to look stupid, and Buhari as a benefactor of Tinubu's goodwill would have made sure Tinubu is there, or be reconciled. I expected Buhari at his age to be wiser, but it seems old age and wisdom are not really siamese twins as we were made to believe.

There might be honour among thieves afterall...
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by marv1: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
U dont know anything about polical game. In three weeks time come back and make same coment.
Billyonaire:
Tinubu, the "sopiscated" SW leader. How market ?
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by funshint(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Okay o we've heard; hope he'll be satisfied wit d result after the election #OkeIsOkay
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by funshint(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
SIRKOL:
Its payback time. All those that frustrated Jonathan's government are been paid in their own coin. From Obama and Clinton to Tinubu and Buhari ( Now u know that Goodluck was not there on his own but on divine mandate, he willfully stepped out and allowed God to fight his battle. una neva chi chum chin)
Jonathan was the chief author of his calamity
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by cyberguy72(m): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

no life was lost still

it's like you don't get it, GEJ's corruption crime was on another level... those idps and injured soldiers are all his fault
i beg to disagree all the allegations against GEJ are being blown at of proportion by this devilish party APC
Re: Buhari Expresses Satisfaction With APC Primary In Ondo by NobilityPays(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

You'd want to check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Fight Against Insurgency Now Indirect Treasury Looting - Fayose Says / INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act / Labour Declares Strike Over Mass Sack Of Workers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.