Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today (18849 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 59th Birthday As His Wife Surprises Him / Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday With His Grand Child (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Maj196(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Bless u sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by veekid(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2016
?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by brostheo(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday to the hero himself

Happy birthday Nigeria

We love you sir!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by amfo(f): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Hh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Mufasa27(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2016
November guys are great guys, Fayose, Goodluck Jonathan were born in November..

My birthday also loading
November 28th
Happy birthday to you GEJ

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by SillyMods: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2016
[size=30pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday my hero...d man of d people....some zombies wont wish u happy birthday.they are waiting for some clueless:frail looking cow rearer from daura to deliver them.....mtcheew.enjoy ur retirement sir....pls.any zombie dat quotes me shall be visited by amadioha tonight

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2016
Suurulere:

Just wish him happy birthday and leave the rhetorics.

"Stealing is not corruption."- GEJ

"President Jonathan lacked the goodwill to save."- Okonjo-Iweala
E pain u like die

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Vaxt(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2016
hmmmm He is a legend HBD

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by princej38: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2016
happy birthday to dis hero ...... longlife and prosperity ooo

GEJ help talk sense to dis current government oooo ;Dhappy birthday to dis hero ...... longlife and prosperity ooo

GEJ help talk sense to dis current government oooo

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Generalyemi(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2016
I knew it...that nigga was a scorpio... p
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Abeymills(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday sir zombies haters can go n die
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by HopeAlive14(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Birthday, sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2016
My ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian
With that statement you saved millions of lives.
Happy birthday sir

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by abworld6deep(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday Sir, llnp and #MayGodBlessedYourNewAge
#AgeWithGrace
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Skryptchex(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2016
So, I and this man share birth date.. .Dats nice.. .

Happy Birthday to me grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by soath(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

No brother

GEJ is the worst on the entire planet

He's part of the mistake Nigeria ever made

As a deputy governor he was a disaster

As a governor he was an epidemic

As Vice President he was a damaged

As president he was a calamity

He's an epidemic to the global peace
Waking up hungry? I understand. Please get yourself something. Kpele.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by dckng16(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Birthday GEJ. Wishing u LLNP

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Opeade939(f): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2016
Hbd sir!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Suurulere(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
E pain u like die
An insipid comment from a pusillanimous intrepid.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by dckng16(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2016
SillyMods:
[size=30pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dude show some respect, u might also become a leader someday.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:
Hbd sire

You messed up the country before you left

I am not one of those E-rats that will deceive you

You crumbled and battered our economy sir

Age with grace sire

Long live muhammadu buhari

Long live federal republic of nigeria

you guys keep blaming GEJ, what about OBJ
what about the man before OBJ and the man after that
they all messed up our country, to me it was a combined effort (messing up the economy)

so stop blaming GEJ

happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Suurulere(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

No brother

He's an epidemic to the global peace

What are you typing gan? I don't like Jonathan but never insult your President, my President. It's a Sunday. Now get on your knees, let me pray for you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Collins9156(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday to Sir, grear man of Democracy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Ayzio(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday great hero of all time
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by impossible27(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2016
HBD my mentor
More longlife to your age in jesus name.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by DanielPop(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2016
D error too much. Frm where i wan start marking this your comment! undecideduote author=sarrki post=51189729]

No brother

He's an epidemic to the global peace[/quote]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Originality007: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2016
grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by mazinaija: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Birth day sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by ndcide(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday to a great man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burns Down Mbolakel, Village Near Chibok On Christmas Day / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / IGP Orders Removal Of Accidented Vehicles, Others From Police Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.