Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Are You Losing Hope On God’s Time, Kindly Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Losing Hope On God’s Time, Kindly Read This (422 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Why You Should Meditate On God's Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Losing Hope On God’s Time, Kindly Read This by kinkonp: 4:10am On Nov 20, 2016

Two weeks ago, I was about to prepare lunch for my family, when I took out a fresh Titus fish from the freezer.

Suddenly my one year five months old daughter who stood by watching, started crying and demanding that I give her the fish to eat.

I kept trying to tell her in my own way that the fish was raw, I needed to spice it up, cook and then take out the bones so it can be ready for consumption, but my toddler wouldn’t hear but chose to cry louder and even fell to the ground and no one was able to comforther.

I decided to ignore her, went ahead to do what was right and when it was ready, she had her fish and didn’t even remember all the drama she had put up.

But the Holy Spirit ministered to me that this is how many of us cry for a blessing that is not yet ready. God is saying I’m spicing it up, cooking it and taking out the bones so you don’t get choked.

If only my little daughter knew, she would have waited patiently instead of being anxious. (Phil.4:6)

God is saying to someone here that you should be anxious for nothing, Be still and know that I am God. I am spicing up that blessing so you will enjoy to the fullest.

Wait on the Lord! (Is.40:31).

Like Job said .. *All the days of my appointed time will I wait till my change comes.* (Job 14:14)

Change is coming, Help is on the way.

By A Guest Writer
Happy Saturday!

https://aimtoget.com/board/Others/Are-You-Losing-Hope-On-Gods-Time-Kindly-Read-This.452.html
Re: Are You Losing Hope On God’s Time, Kindly Read This by osumak2: 5:33am On Nov 20, 2016
shocked
Re: Are You Losing Hope On God’s Time, Kindly Read This by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Great analogy.

(1) (Reply)

Excitement As Pastor Shares 'anointed' Cucumbers During Service- PHOTOS / How Old Are You Now? / Sunfun: Which Of These Tribes Will Enter Eternity Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.