Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? (9229 Views)

This is what we might not know about Sunday / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / A Secret About Sunday Worship You Won't Be Told By Your Pastors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by ramalot(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2016
smiley
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by darbeelicous(f): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Choir ministrations, praises....... Anything that would make me dance.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Young03(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2016
nothing
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by ramalot(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2016
smiley
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Towncrier007(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Kenzico:
I dont understand our MODs anymore....

Thread has not yet reached (1) page, it has found its way to front page
Na backpage you want make them put am?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by RoyalBlak007: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2016
That moment when ur Pastor is doing "The Moon Walk" during offering session grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by ramalot(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2016
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2016
Praise music
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Tunababa8v(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Nkechi Backview.. Every damn Sunday

Please forgive me father for l am about to see it again
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Ayoguy(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Praise and worship time
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Rexnegro(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2016
danemenike:
Every Sunday millions of Nigerians go to church for one reason or the other. Regardless of the "reason" why they go to church, there's this activity or program that's of particular interest to everyone. Sunday service activities includes spirit-filled praise and worship, powerful prayer session, testimony time, offering time, Special presentation etc
Sunday service activities differs from denomination to denomination but slightly similar in most cases.

What I enjoy most about Sunday service is the word session, cos when the word of God is preached I receive great inspiration for my spiritual life and business. What do you enjoy most about Sunday service?
for me I go to dance for my God and to listen to His words
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Honestly it's been a while since I went to church but anytime I attend, I enjoy the time of concentration b4 receiving the Holy Eucarist. I mostly get a special kind of peace during that time

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by ugwuishi(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2016
Homily cum transubstantiation-Consecration!

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by malawe(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Praise and worship, in a sunday service is d boom. It sweeps me off my feet
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by costandi(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2016
brostheo:
The offering money that my father will give me that I'll refuse to drop
embarassed

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2016
So who is the man that told me to leave road for u?
elantraceey:
Every bit of it, from the opening prayer to the praise to the worship to the testimonies to the ministration to the Word to offerings and the benediction, every single bit of it.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by ikorodureporta: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2016
Anytime in a catholic, i enjoy towards the end of first collection esp those hymns, like ''take-&-sanctify-these-gifts-for-your-honour-Lord....', offering taken to the alter & so on

but when i visit other churches, i go to see whatz trending in d society

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by elantraceey(f): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2016
Davidsylva:
So who is the man that told me to leave road for u?

undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2016
That's ur dad abi , u carry ur papa come school abi
elantraceey:

undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by akaahs(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2016
-Choir voices
-sunday homily/sermon nd
-eucharistic prayers

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Lovine: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2016
Prayers and healing
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by dingbang(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2016
The homily... best part ever. I get to learn new shii..
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The Apostles Creed especially when we say it in Latin wink

Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae. Et in Iesum Christum, Filium eius unicum, Dominum nostrum, qui conceptus est de Spiritu Sancto, natus ex Maria Virgine, passus sub Pontio Pilato, crucifixus, mortuus, et sepultus, descendit ad infernos, tertia die resurrexit a mortuis, ascendit ad caelos, sedet ad dexteram Dei Patris omnipotentis, inde venturus est iudicare vivos et mortuos. Credo in Spiritum Sanctum, sanctam Ecclesiam catholicam, sanctorum communionem, remissionem peccatorum, carnis resurrectionem, vitam aeternam. Amen.

For Anglican Communion

Catholic ap.creed no dae like sis
Dis one na cut and join cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by scarred9jan(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2016
danemenike:
Every Sunday millions of Nigerians go to church for one reason or the other. Regardless of the "reason" why they go to church, there's this activity or program that's of particular interest to everyone. Sunday service activities includes spirit-filled praise and worship, powerful prayer session, testimony time, offering time, Special presentation etc
Sunday service activities differs from denomination to denomination but slightly similar in most cases.

What I enjoy most about Sunday service is the word session, cos when the word of God is preached I receive great inspiration for my spiritual life and business. What do you enjoy most about Sunday service?

Sleeping at home.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by sorextee(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2016
The benediction is my favourite moment...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2016
brostheo:
The offering money that my father will give me that I'll refuse to drop

God is watching you in HD

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Igbaba2: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2016
homily and transubstantiation period

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by RoyalBlak007: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin i tell you bro
ramalot:

That's how he buys his Italian shoes, while the congregation shows up with holes in their soles, to donate to his luxury lifestyle.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2016
Word and Worship
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Since you mean 'enjoy', Hymns na I'm sure pass cos once they start preaching and mention forni... I don dey check under the pew like say I wan buckle my shoes
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? by eezeribe(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2016
I Enjoy watching hypocrites occupy the front seats...
Very Religious and unrighteous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King James (of The KJV Bible), Was An Indigenous Black European / What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? / Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.