Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? (1680 Views)

"I Don't Want To Be Killed" - Grace, Abducted Action Against Hunger Aid Worker / My Time Is Up, Don't Want To Live - Lady Shares Photo Of Her Taking An Overdose / Kidnapper Evans: How I Beat Security Operatives, Why I Don't Snap Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by toyese01(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2016
Well it happened that I was facebooking when I saw a friend request alas it was Sam Adeyemi, with the excitement or lemme say outta curiosity I sent a message asking if it was truly the real pastor sam Adeyemi, this was what I saw. Have thought of replies but even if itswhat am thinking Pastor sam Adeyemi is highly respected I won't let an ingoramously lazy bone to make me speak ill

Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2016
FTC!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by talktonase(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2016
The pastor is soliciting for funds jaree! Churches are nothing but business ventures in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by lomprico(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Scam! Fake facebook account.

Gullible Christian sheep will easily fall for this. grin

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2016
Chai!!! This recession has turned boys into something else....Just imagine,Falz sang "Lord save me from Karashika"...I think he needs to do a remix like "lord save us from yahoo boys"

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by delishpot: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2016
Scam. It happened to some people . In doubt, investigate and know the truth

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by Davash222(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2016
talktonase:
The pastor is soliciting for funds jaree! Churches are nothing but business ventures in this part of the world.
What is wrong with you Is it not too obvious to you that this is scam

Today is your luckiest day sha

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by Hman12(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2016
Open your eyes brethren, scam is what i see here and be the next victim. Be warned! !!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by ojun50(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Oh boy if u get leg run bt if na hand u get still u use am run. Popular pastors will nt go dis way

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by talktonase(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2016
Davash222:

What is wrong with you Is it not too obvious to you that this is scam

Today is your luckiest day sha
please react! So I can pick your brain a bit.That does not stop the fact that churches also do same...
Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by kinggogo: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2016
It's obviously a scam, c d way e asked immediately "av u done wat u were asked to do".

U berra dnt fall 4 dis

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by marsoden: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
The account details obviously confirms that he is a scam.
Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by AskProf: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
toyese01:
Well it happened that I was facebooking when I saw a friend request alas it was Sam Adeyemi, with the excitement or lemme say outta curiosity I sent a message asking if it was truly the real pastor sam Adeyemi, this was what I saw. Have thought of replies but even if itswhat am thinking Pastor sam Adeyemi is highly respected I won't let an ingoramously lazy bone to make me speak ill

See also...

Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by toyese01(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
The poster above me have answered it, I think the law enforcement agency should apprehend the perpetrator
Re: I Don't Want To Rush Into Conclusion, What Do You Think Its Happening Here? by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 21, 2016
My bros. You are OYO if you really think that's SAM ADEYEMI. grin Wake up from thy slumber.

(1) (Reply)

How My Help Turned Into Sorrow With A Barber I Tried Helping After 15 Years / Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With / Slay Mama Caught On Camera Hiding Foods, Plate In Her Bag At A Party (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.