Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] (53609 Views)

D'banj Cooking In Public On His 38th Birthday (Video, Photos) / Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) / Burnaboy Shows Off Marijuana Smoking Skills [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by LeoFish92(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
I love it when ladies where only long t shirts, easier access from below grin
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by derakpom: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
she looks like someone that's just pretending to be cooking
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by kenx1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
After u don chop Cynthia Morgan & suck her big bobby grin
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by kemelyt: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
The kitchen and thereafter the "Ozaroom".
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Bamz(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Empty pot
Loose hair
I'm sure her hands were not washed if at all she is cooking anything..
Which studio is he talking about? Never heard any good music from him.. Wasting all that money on studio time and releasing garbage..

Okay I'm just hating.. The girl has some nice braids on..

How do you breathe, with all that hate? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by jeeqaa7(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Women call it..weekend parole
Me call It .. Weekend slaughter
goldbim:
Issorai...weekend parole grin grin..sha don't break her heart..God is watching you in 3D.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Kingsley1000(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
burna da fvcker
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by SARMOHKING(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
GBAGBE OSHI cool
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by okowande(f): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Na too dey yarn anyhow self, maybe na hin sister na no no.
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Rebuke: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Empty pot
Loose hair
Which studio is he talking about? Never heard any good music from him.. Wasting all that money on studio time and releasing garbage..

Uju, is dat yhu? Though m not a fan of most of these naija musicians and can't even keep their songs on my fone bt I can tell yhu that, that burna of a boy is good.

Have listened to few of his songs on radio stations n have watched him on TV, dude isn't doing bad. He's talented if yhu understand music though.
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Franklinezenwa: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:
when you re going upandan in the middle of laps like this on daily basis, Success, good health and prosperity can never be far from you

Divine Pu**y I call it

You never start to dey make money that na why you still dey reason like this.

1 Like

Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by LorDBolton(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
E don leave Cynthia Morgan?
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
TunezBlog:
Burnaboy got dragged into a messy controversy recently by one Uju Stella who claimed to have been pregnant for the Raggae dancehall star and even shared photos of her Babybump as proff, only for the bump to go missing weeks ago.

The 'Soke' singer, bashed the Nigerian media for buying Uju's tall tales and has instead showed off the real lady in his life on social media.

Burnaboy shared a video of a lady cooking in his kitchen and tagged the photo with, 'Studio at the back, mama in the kitchen'. The footage shows a young lightskin beauty rocking a black tee backing the camera working on a meal.

25-year-old Burnaboy was laughing and seemed to be in a joyous mood in the 30sec clip he shared on gram.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/burnaboy-shows-off-his-bae-cooking-in.html?m=1

25 years old?? Hian, see lie
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by olatunde29ice(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
just cnt stop lafing wit different comments above...
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bamz:

How do you breathe, with all that hate? cheesy
I'm still very much surprised myself! grin
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by pweetychyka(f): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Biko OP, how did u know dat Burna boy is 25yrs?

And if truly he is, how old is dat lady in his kitchen? Abi na sugar momma Burna boy dey lash? grin grin grin
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Bamz(m): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:

I'm still very much surprised myself! grin

Lol love doesn't cost a thing
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by IRobot7(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chai see kpekus!
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by LoveDecay(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Na egg she dey fry ....... na cooking be dat
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Brio984(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Empty pot
Loose hair

Madam Go An Listen To His New Jam Titled Jelousy,... Am Sure After Listening To It U Will Not B....
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by Icansing: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Empty pot
Loose hair

listen to preme, he got dope vocals, free ur ass
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by nasiodamus(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
I suspect either calabar or akwa ibom chick,they look very skinny but deir talent in the kitchen and in d oza room is undisputed....
Re: Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] by emekelnigeria: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Guys if you are not successful forget women, if you like billions of baby mamas as far you are successful they would continue to chase you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume / Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.