Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Was The 4th Commandment Abolished After Christ's Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was The 4th Commandment Abolished After Christ's Death? (381 Views)

Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) / Man Gets Erection After Christ Mercyland Prophet, Fufeyin, Performs Miracle On H / Was The 4th Commandment Abolished After Christ's Death?(a secret about sabbath). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was The 4th Commandment Abolished After Christ's Death? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2016
Ever since I got to know the real truth, I was surprised to hear people say that among the Ten Commandments of the Most High, that the 4th was abolished after Christ's death. Mind you that God wrote these commandments with His Holy Finger on Tables of Stones instead of on a scroll; so no one can erase or abolish it till Heavens and Earth shall pass away.
Let's take our Bible and read carefully the quotations that I will give below before you answer the question.
First, read John 14:15; John 15:14; 1John 2:3-4.
Then, here is the list of the Ten Commandment of the Most High seen on Exodus 20:1-17, but the 4th we will look into carefully.
The Ten Commandment:
1. You shall have no other gods before me.
2. You shall make no idols before me.
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it Holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife(or anything that belongs to your neighbor).
The 4th commandment says " Remember the Sabbath day ( Seventh Day Sabbath) to keep it Holy."
My question is that if you profane/disobey any of these commandments like stealing, adultery, etc; everyone will know you have sinned but why is it that among the Ten Commandment, it is only the 4th Commandment that many churches/people said it was abolished after Christ's death? So we need answers to this fact but before you answer this, copy and read this Bible passages below:
(Gen. 2:1-3); (Ex. 31:17; 16:4, 26-30; 31:17,18; 34:21); (Deut. 4:12,13; 5:22; 10:1-5); (Neh. 13:18); (Isa. 56:2,6,7; 58:12,13; 66:22,22); (Jer. 17:24-27); (Ezek. 20:12,13,20); (Matt. 12:1-13; 24:20; 5:17); (Mark 2:23-28; 16:1); (Luke 23:52-56); (Acts 13:14,27,42,44; 15:21; 16:13; 17:2,3); (Rev. 1:10).
After reading these Bible passages above, you will know that none of the Ten Commandment was abolished not even the 4th.
I am not trying to judge or criticize anyone or church. But, if you can show me/us in the Bible where a Prophet, an Apostle or Christ himself went into the Synagogue (Church) and stood to read(the word of the Most High) on the First Day or another day of the week other than the Seventh Day of the week; I promise to offer you anything in the world even my own life. I am sorry to say this, I put it straight to you all reading this post this day that if you are keeping holy or worshipping on the First Day of the week. Then, you are ignorantly abolishing the 4th Commandment. I pray that the Holy Spirit will lead us all to the Truth. Amen!
Please, do comment below and also share this fact to save a soul.
Re: Was The 4th Commandment Abolished After Christ's Death? by talktonase(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2016
That is the only commandment that deals with time.God said "remember" because he knows we have a tendency to forget and 'man will think to change times and laws' Dan 7:25.The commandment establishes Gods supremacy and stamp of authority.Tamper with that and you can sway the minds of people just as the devil is trying to do by desecrating the ten commandment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Gift Everybody Needs. / Bro. Iginla Completes N10M Gift To Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her Surgery / Life Changing Experience With Our LORD JESUS CHRIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.