Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,530 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Life Changing Experience With Our LORD JESUS CHRIST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Changing Experience With Our LORD JESUS CHRIST (379 Views)

Life Changing Lesson From The Story Of A Woman Caught In Adultery In The Bible / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Changing Experience With Our LORD JESUS CHRIST by noskcid(m): 3:17am On Nov 22, 2016
I believed the bible strongly when the Holy Ghost saith expressly through men of old in Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. and I looked at it that, how will I run into the name of the LORD in this satan's eden and also what's is name? then a bible verse came to me in the book of ACTS when saul turned paul asked the same question. Acts 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. and also turning to the book of revelation in the bible I read from chapter 1:1-8 then that convinced me that the same LORD which is JESUS is also GOD ALMIGHTY. after reading and believing in the bible verses, I asked myself how will I run into JESUS CHRIST. then The scriptures came to me again. that in Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call. then I knew that if there's are bible questions then there are bible answers too. immediately I prayed giving GOD thanks and I got baptized in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST and HE filled me with the holy Ghost and I have been happy . do you want true happiness? get baptize in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
for questions pls inbox me. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AMEN..
for more questions call 08023065751 08134368704

12 hrs · Facebook Lite · Privacy: Public

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus Just A Prophet? / The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Witchcraft And Medium Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.