Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Recovered: Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint Early This Year - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Recovered: Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint Early This Year (882 Views)

Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recovered: Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint Early This Year by nenergy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
June 19th this year, i created a thread reporting the theft of an army green Honda CRV .

I am happy to announce that the vehicle has been recovered by the police. smiley

Chatting with the owner, she said the police called her mother (because the vehicle was registered in her name) telling her that the vehicle was discovered at Mowe Ibafo after Redeemed Camp by road side mechanics and brought to the station 3 months ago.

None is happier at the news than the driver who the was vehicle was snatched from. grin

Lesson: Register your vehicles immediately, not a day after.

Happy Sunday!

Re: Recovered: Army Green Honda CRV Snatched At Gunpoint Early This Year by Chopet(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Odi nma

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of MMM Collapse Guys ain't Smilling No More / Could This Crime Be True / Man Calmly Waits On A Queue After Being Stabbed In The Eye By His Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.