Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO (86685 Views)

Two Men Fought To Death Over Wife's Issues, Viewer Discretion / Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City / Please Help� I Was Defrauded Of #80,000 Early This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Babaflenjor: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Early this morning around 3:26 am, I woke up as a result of a sound on one almond fruit tree beside my window , when I listen very well I discovered it was two birds fighting, initially I didn't take it serious and I went back to sleep.

Around 6am when I was dressing to go to work, I heard the birds still fighting at the other side of the building and I went there to see, when I get there I saw that it was soo serious that two of them were very weak and not ready to surrender to each other to the extent that if one moved back the other will go and meet it, after few minute I went inside to dress up, and I heard one of the bird fell down from the roof and died as I get outside to see it properly I saw the other walking slowly across the roof and suddenly it also fell and died, it look soo strange cos I don't know what can happen between common animal that can made them to fight till death.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
na ur village people come host WWE for ur yard

1337 Likes 108 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by maynation(f): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
No way you won't see two Lions fighting with the way that your environment is....

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by iamJ(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dee9977:
why cant the village people fly their sons and daughters as birds to other countries?

298 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by SpyAC(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Man u need to be greatful to God for saving ur life ooo, the death was meant for u bt ur God and ur guarding angel is alive. Amen. This one every tom and dick is attacking like this, wish God will open ur spiritual eye to see what is hidden under the sun for u all to see, no matter how they fight for territory, believe u me, it will never result to death. Guy , if I where u, I will appreciate God. Mbok.

206 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by MistadeRegal(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2019

That match is called Vengeance. Where is the referee? He started the fight and left them?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Tallesty1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
And you didn't kill yourself so that you can watch the last fight in the land of the spirits?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Kpomoeater1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by infogenius(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
They will continue the fight at other side. I am glad that you didn't shoot a video of the fight just like what many jobless people will do

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by AfroMighty(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Am waiting for dem mummy and daddy GO with their spiritual statements

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Hoodbilonia: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pigeons fight daily
I don watch dem
Na because of woman and food

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by ozoneymcm: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
This birds aren't nocturnal. They can't be active at 3am. Next super story please

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Stanweezy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
The two birds are gladiators, they fought to death

4 Likes

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dee9977:

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Pidginwhisper: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hotzone:
It’s omen
Pray for your family
Here they come.
SpyAC:
Man u need to be great to God for saving ur life ooo, the date was meant for bt ur God and ur guiding angel is alive. Amen
undecided

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Hotzone(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
It’s omen
Pray for your family

3 Likes

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Holocene(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Na women dem de fight over na....
Every Male needs some vijaja

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by RexEmmyGee: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
I tell you of a truth , those birds are humans

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Praisesongz: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hmmm
I salute o
Oya our spiritual seers
Over to you

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by femtex007(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Maybe I should congratulate u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by grandstar(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Na woman cause am. Animals are always fighting for dominance when it comes to procreating

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by omokiri5(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
SpyAC:
Man u need to be great to God for saving ur life ooo, the date was meant for bt ur God and ur guiding angel is alive. Amen
Religion is our number one problem in Nigeria gaskiya

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by optimusprime2(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Na waah o...

If pesin tok say "na village people", dem go say; you too dey superstitious, because you no go school.

if pesin tok say "na nocturnal aviary territorial dispute/dominance" exhibited by pigeons, dem go tok say; school don do you so teeeey, you no understand village people again...

Which one matter be again

Na waah o.
Me sef taya the matter.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by morikee: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Are sure no be you kill them just joking

2 Likes

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by ovoP(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by AmazingELixir: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

You better pick those dead birds and eat them ooh if not na bad omen.

Preferably prepare pepper soup with them and share amongst people in your compound....you should eat the head.

This your compound ground ehnn....abi na inside forest una dey stay ni..?

7 Likes

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by Angelawhite(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
If u de watch NATGEO wild this thing for no be news for you@ OP

19 Likes

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by okooloyun1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Your village people just fought to death over your case grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by ZACHIE: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Are birds territorial animals? Perhaps this specie is.
Either way, no one from your village is involved.
Be assured.
Oh perhaps, mating is involved and 2 male birds died trying to yansh the lone female around.
We will never knkw except you guys commission me witb 70m to do National Discovery thingz for you. ��

12 Likes

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by seanery: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sigh..!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO by stalwart123(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.