Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ondo: Afenifere Endorses Akeredolu, Knocks Akinfenwa On Oke’s Claim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: Afenifere Endorses Akeredolu, Knocks Akinfenwa On Oke’s Claim (787 Views)

RESTRUCTURING: CONFAB 2014 Report Endorses 18 New States (LIST) / Ondo: Afenifere Endorses Akeredolu, Knocks Akinfenwa On Oke’s Claim / Ondo: Buhari Endorses Akeredolu As APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo: Afenifere Endorses Akeredolu, Knocks Akinfenwa On Oke’s Claim by Johnnyessence(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
The Afenifere Renewal Group (ARG), Ondo State chapter, has endorsed the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in next Saturday’s governorship election, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu. In a statement signed and issued to journalists in Akure yesterday by Prof Bayonile Ademodi and Mr. Tokunbo Ajasin, the group said Akeredolu earned its endorsement in line with strict compliance with Awoist principle of party loyalty. According to the Yoruba socio-cultural group, the APC candidate is a people-centric human rights lawyer with strong tie to progressive movements, exemplary cognate experience and capacity to govern the state. It also described as disgraceful and embarrassing, the attempt to “smuggle” the Alliance for Democracy (AD) candidate, Mr. Olusola Oke, whom they said had no relationship with Afenifere and its philosophy of progressivism, into the history of the organisation. Advertisement Ad closed by Stop seeing this ad Ads by Google Seen this ad multiple times Not interested in this ad Ad covered content Ad was inappropriate We'll try not to show that ad again Ad closed by ARG chided Senator Mojisoluwa Akinfenwa for presenting Oke as a product of Awolowo, Ajasin, Adefarati line of thought at the last AD rally in Akure. The group warned Oke to desist from calling himself what he is not, saying: “Lying to be a progressive politician from the Afenifere extraction is a big character flaw, which ultimately defines his moral standing on the issue of leadership and integrity.” It described Akeredolu as well known in its fold for his progressive tendency that “he is strongly rooted in the Awolowo tradition and has never hesitated to use his talent and resources to support and promote progressive ideals.https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/217790/ondo-afenifere-endorses-akeredolu-knocks-akinfenwa-okes-claim
Re: Ondo: Afenifere Endorses Akeredolu, Knocks Akinfenwa On Oke’s Claim by Jaideyone(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
confused afenifere or should I say mimiko controlled afenifere.
they warned tinubu against an alliance with the north but now they are endorsing Fulani imposed candidate for ondo people. confused m0r0ns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Afenifere Endorses Akeredolu, Knocks Akinfenwa On Oke’s Claim by muykem: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Afenifere has never supported a candidate that won election.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo: Afenifere Endorses Akeredolu, Knocks Akinfenwa On Oke’s Claim by Johnnyessence(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
D downfall of pdp is at hand. They will be disgraced at d poll. Good one from Afenifere group.
Re: Ondo: Afenifere Endorses Akeredolu, Knocks Akinfenwa On Oke’s Claim by Johnnyessence(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
muykem:
Afenifere has never supported a candidate that won election.
even if u say they do not support aketi, d downfall of PDP is at hand. They are going to lose that poll. Infact latest report says Aketi leading massively. D will of the masses will prevail on that day.
Re: Ondo: Afenifere Endorses Akeredolu, Knocks Akinfenwa On Oke’s Claim by FlyoruB: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Johnnyessence:
even if u say they do not support aketi, d downfall of Aketi is at hand.

shocked shocked shocked Mr man, you seem seriously challenged when it come to expressing yourself in the english language. Kukuma stick to yoruba and save yourself the embarrassment. undecided . Emphasis on the bolded.
Re: Ondo: Afenifere Endorses Akeredolu, Knocks Akinfenwa On Oke’s Claim by Johnnyessence(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
FlyoruB:

shocked shocked shocked Mr man, you seem seriously challenged when it come to expressing yourself in the english language. Kukuma stick to yoruba and save yourself the embarrassment. undecided . Emphasis on the bolded.
hello I stand to be corrected oOo. Av correct my statement.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Afenifere Endorses Akeredolu, Knocks Akinfenwa On Oke’s Claim by Olu317(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
You don't have to be perfect in your English my dear. It is a foreign language. Kudos still go to you even if you weren't perfect in your thread but you made your point known. O ku igbinyanju.
Re: Ondo: Afenifere Endorses Akeredolu, Knocks Akinfenwa On Oke’s Claim by Olu317(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Johnnyessence:
You don't have to be perfect in your English my dear. It is a foreign language. Kudos still go to you even if you weren't perfect in your thread but you made your point known. O ku igbinyanju. cool
Johnnyessence:
You don't have to be perfect in your English my dear. It is a foreign language. Kudos still go to you even if you weren't perfect in your thread but you made your point known. O ku igbinyanju.
Re: Ondo: Afenifere Endorses Akeredolu, Knocks Akinfenwa On Oke’s Claim by Twy: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Jaideyone:
confused afenifere or should I say mimiko controlled afenifere.
they warned tinubu against an alliance with the north but now they are endorsing Fulani imposed candidate for ondo people. confused m0r0ns
The news is not complete. Ademodi and Ajasin are APC. Ademodi is the leader of APC in Ondo town. It is more like saying Ademodi and APC supports aketi. i think the other afenifere (fasoranti/falae) may support agunloye.

(1) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Gets N47.1m Customized LV Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire / Going Beyond IGBO Tribal Politics : Orji Uzor Kalu's APC Example / When Python Goes Dancing: Opinion On The Operation Python Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.