Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help (3270 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
33bandit:
..the issue of being born again .ive recited that quote of giving yo life to Christ .but something dosnt jes feels right .
u talk about losing battles .that's what is happening seems I've lost all the battles ..m weak sometimes when I think of baptism and I'd jes realise there is more to it than jes doing it I've to be prepared but it he's seems not right

That is the point, stop strongling start believing in Jesus he has paid the price for it.

try and avoid things that will stir up flesh

Bro u have not lost any battle let God take your place. I thought i will never be free from immoral thought until i left all to God.

renew your mind through meditating on the word.
Trust God you will see yourself a new man.
God bless
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 22, 2016
33bandit:
why does being a christian seem like work.for example a christian should not smoke because its not allowed in Christendom what if you have enjoyed smoking even before u become a christian .why does everything have to be like you are doing God a favour by not doing the things you want to do .
another example .abstaining from sex before marriage why does one have to abstain even if konji is killing u .even if it might reach to an extend that its all you want to do for that time being .
Why do we have to endure all hardships,trials,temptations and every other thing just to get a price .which is the chance of entering heaven .sometimes I've to ask my self if I am really a christian cos I'm weary and sad .
sometimes I think I might not make heaven its kinda frustrating.
sometimes the righteous suffers the most ,and one would ask why does it have to be that way .why does the righteous have to die first .all those area bad boys would be around for a decade and the upright ones would just die young ...
its awkward asking someone that knows me cos of me lifestyle,I'd hope someone would put me thru .tenks
NB .sowi for the short words and grammer hope u'd get me points

You don't seem to have made an effort to find out what Christianity is about. Go read the Bible. Start with the new testament and verify what you are told not to do or do with the word of God.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by frank317: 5:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Wilgrea7:

bro... don't feel bad... nothing good comes easy... it takes time and hardwork to get 10million naira... but it's very easy to waste it..

good things never come easy

also, saying a few words doesn't make you born again.. that's why you can see someone come out for alter call almost every time.. being born again is more than saying a few words.. if you're ready to be born again, then seek God and you will find him

If being born again is not my confessing ur sins.... Pls care to clearly, don't be vague, tell us what it is all about... Don't tell him to seek God... He sought God before he said the few words... Now help him and tell him what it is all about.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Wilgrea7(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2016
frank317:

If being born again is not my confessing ur sins.... Pls care to clearly, don't be vague, tell us what it is all about... Don't tell him to seek God... He sought God before he said the few words... Now help him and tell him what it is all about.

please reread my earlier post for more understanding.. i said its more than just saying a few words.... confessing your sins isn't the only way to know God.. it goes beyond that. that's what i meant. you don't need to search the hills and mountains for God... just look within yourself... he is there.. Jesus once said...“if you split a log... i am there... if you raise a rock... i am there"

he needs to stop going to churches or palaces or places or buildings looking for God.. he just needs to look within himself
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by frank317: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2016
Wilgrea7:

please reread my earlier post for more understanding.. i said its more than just saying a few words.... confessing your sins isn't the only way to know God.. it goes beyond that. that's what i meant. you don't need to search the hills and mountains for God... just look within yourself... he is there.. Jesus once said...“if you split a log... i am there... if you raise a rock... i am there"

he needs to stop going to churches or palaces or places or buildings looking for God.. he just needs to look kowithin himself

I searched within myself, for years, I sincerely did. I found not God... What did I do wrong?
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Wilgrea7(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2016
frank317:

I searched within myself, for years, I sincerely did. I found not God... What did I do wrong?

depends on what you're searching for..
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Muafrika2:

You don't seem to have made an effort to find out what Christianity is about. Go read the Bible. Start with the new testament and verify what you are told not to do or do with the word of God.
ohh aii
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
solite3:

That is the point, stop strongling start believing in Jesus he has paid the price for it.

try and avoid things that will stir up flesh

Bro u have not lost any battle let God take your place. I thought i will never be free from immoral thought until i left all to God.

renew your mind through meditating on the word.
Trust God you will see yourself a new man.
God bless
tenks sire
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by frank317: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wilgrea7:

depends on what you're searching for..
Smh... Must u always come out with pathetic excuses?
Which one is it depends on what I am searching for? Ain't wr talking about searching for God? Which one again is it depends on what I was searching for? No, I was searching for my key
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Wilgrea7(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
frank317:

Which one is it depends on what I am searching for? Ain't wr talking about searching for God? Which one again is it depends on what I was searching for? No, I was searching for my key

pathetic excuses?? so now the best you can result to is insults right? i thought u were gonna be logical in this.. but if you want to turn it to an attack, then no problem.. if you're really ready to know or you would like me to expatiate on what i said, then you can mention me..

but if you're just going to attack me, then don't mention me
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by ScienceWatch: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
peacesamuel94:
that's why you should embrace Christianity as a religion even the more, because it helps to keep us in check.
If you as a human being should succumb to everything your mind tells you or you act on every feeling you get, the end result will be disastrous.

Aside from the spiritual aspect of Christianity, The Christian lifestyle is a very healthy lifestyle, embrace it, instead of running from it.

And if you think by abstaining from smoking drinking, womanizing, and having an uncontrollable desire for pleasure, means that you are doing God a favor, then you are so wrong, you are actually doing yourself a favor not God.
Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.
Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by ScienceWatch: 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.
LiberaDeus:
@OP

Christianity is never going to be 100% rational to you. The more you try to understand it the more you will see holes.

To move on, you have to be able to do what most Christian apologists do which is " ignore what doesn't make sense and wait for eternity were everything will be explained "

I noticed that many Christians are able to live their lives anyhow and still claim to be spiritual especially these days of Pentecostal churches that don't preach the hard parts of Christendom.

But any intellectually honest person won't be happy to be serving god and not doing it well enough.
OP your problem is that you lack hypocrisy so you want it to be fair and square. If you continue down the path of probing and probing, you will find out the truth of your religion nd it will be mind boggling. If you are not ready for that please be a bench warmer in church.

P.S I am an agnostic in case you are wondering.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by peacesamuel94(m): 12:10am On Nov 23, 2016
ScienceWatch:

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

How does this relate to the topic?
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by frank317: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wilgrea7:

pathetic excuses?? so now the best you can result to is insults right? i thought u were gonna be logical in this.. but if you want to turn it to an attack, then no problem.. if you're really ready to know or you would like me to expatiate on what i said, then you can mention me..

but if you're just going to attack me, then don't mention me

i read my reply over and over again, i cant see where i insulted u... why you accuse me of insulting you, when i didnt. what is wrong wiyth u guys? please show me the insult in the quote below

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Wilgrea7(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
frank317:

i read my reply over and over again, i cant see where i insulted u... why you accuse me of insulting you, when i didnt. what is wrong wiyth u guys? please show me the insult in the quote below

i don't come out with excuses... i don't start what i can't finish

ok ..

then lemme rephrase the question since you don't understand

what are you expecting as a sign of finding God?

like ... is it a dream, a vision , or you're waiting for a white bearded dude to say "here i am".. is it a voice? that's why i asked the question earlier...

you might have gotten a sign.. maybe its not what you were looking for.. or maybe its not something u consider a “sign"..

do you meditate??

are you a full blown atheist or just agnostic?

i await your reply
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by frank317: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wilgrea7:

i don't come out with excuses... i don't start what i can't finish

ok ..

then lemme rephrase the question since you don't understand

what are you expecting as a sign of finding God?

like ... is it a dream, a vision , or you're waiting for a white bearded dude to say "here i am".. is it a voice? that's why i asked the question earlier...

you might have gotten a sign.. maybe its not what you were looking for.. or maybe its not something u consider a “sign"..

do you meditate??

are you a full blown atheist or just agnostic?

i await your reply

First, I expected u to apologise for accusing me wrongly that I insulted u.

Second, if I am searching for my real father an ten people come out and claim they are my father... As a human with BRAIN I will select the one that can prove beyond reasonable doubt, above all others, that he is my father.

I am not looking for dream, neither do I have anything specific I am looking for... I just want him to show me that he is my God. Seriously, if he has shown m any sign and I still doubt him, probably he is not convincing enough. He us my creator, he should know what I need to get convinced, especially if he claims he really loves me and cares for me like u guys say.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by collinsfhk(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Philippians 2:13.

Please submit to the Almighty, also go to a genuine pastor for couselling. Simeone that will tell you what you need to knows by inspiration.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Wilgrea7(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
frank317:

First, I expected u to apologise for accusing me wrongly that I insulted u.

Second, if I am searching for my real father an ten people come out and claim they are my father... As a human with BRAIN I will select the one that can prove beyond reasonable doubt, above all others, that he is my father.

I am not looking for dream, neither do I have anything specific I am looking for... I just want him to show me that he is my God. Seriously, if he has shown m any sign and I still doubt him, probably he is not convincing enough. He us my creator, he should know what I need to get convinced, especially if he claims he really loves me and cares for me like u guys say.

your comment did somehow sound like an insult... but that's passed... so I'm sorry

secondly,... if you claim you're truly searching, then you'd find him... i dunno when or how long you've been searching... but all i can say is ... try not to overlook the obvious...

also, concerning ten men scenario, your real father would always identify.. your real father would know you.... your real father might have been helping you without you even knowing.. that's why i said don't overlook the obvious..

i asked if you're a full blown atheist or agnostic for a reason... cuz u can't expect somebody you don't believe exists to show himself... except you're really willing to know... that's why i asked the question... if you're really willing, and you don't overlook the obvious, then you'd definitely find him... i don't know how long you've been searching... but if you are sincere, then my advice to you is not to give up.. just not yet... don't give up... you'll find him..
if you're sincere.

cheers
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by frank317: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wilgrea7:

your comment did somehow sound like an insult... but that's passed... so I'm sorry

secondly,... if you claim you're truly searching, then you'd find him... i dunno when or how long you've been searching... but all i can say is ... try not to overlook the obvious...

also, concerning ten men scenario, your real father would always identify.. your real father would know you.... your real father might have been helping you without you even knowing.. that's why i said don't overlook the obvious..

i asked if you're a full blown atheist or agnostic for a reason... cuz u can't expect somebody you don't believe exists to show himself... except you're really willing to know... that's why i asked the question... if you're really willing, and you don't overlook the obvious, then you'd definitely find him... i don't know how long you've been searching... but if you are sincere, then my advice to you is not to give up.. just not yet... don't give up... you'll find him..
if you're sincere.

cheers

I don't believe any God exists so I can't truly search for him but I am willing to accept if I see something convincing.

If my father is among the ten, helping me without me knowing, how then is it my fault that I don't accept him as my father. If u accept that I "don't know"( based on ur quote "without me knowing') how then do u expect me to accept a man I don't know is my father as my father.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Wilgrea7(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
frank317:

I don't believe any God exists so I can't truly search for him but I am willing to accept if I see something convincing.

If my father is among the ten, helping me without me knowing, how then is it my fault that I don't accept him as my father. If u accept that I "don't know"( based on ur quote "without me knowing') how then do u expect me to accept a man I don't know is my father as my father.

thanks for clarifying...

you don't believe and you're not truly searching.... so its gonna be kinda hard

how then do u expect me to accept a man I don't know is my father as my father.

there is a difference between saying

1. i don't know if he's my father

and

1. i don't believe he exists

so the ten men scenario can't apply if you don't believe the ten men actually exist

there's difference between

1. i don't know which of them is my father and i would like to find out and would like my true father to reveal himself with evidence ...and

2. i don't believe any of these men exist

not believing they exist won't let you look forward to any evidence thereby, you might also be overlooking the obvious

but don't worry... i do hope you find proof someday
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by frank317: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2016
Wilgrea7:

thanks for clarifying...

you don't believe and you're not truly searching.... so its gonna be kinda hard

there is a difference between saying

1. i don't know if he's my father

and

1. i don't believe he exists

so the ten men scenario can't apply if you don't believe the ten men actually exist

there's difference between

1. i don't know which of them is my father and i would like to find out and would like my true father to reveal himself with evidence ...and

2. i don't believe any of these men exist

not believing they exist won't let you look forward to any evidence thereby, you might also be overlooking the obvious

but don't worry... i do hope you find proof someday

How is it my fault if I say I don't believe he exists? What do I stand to gain by maintaining he he does not exist when I know he exists. Did he probe himself to me in the first place?
I as a human, have no reason to think that there is a creator out there who cares for this world. Saying that he wants me to first truly search hin before he reveals himself to me makes no sense to my own world of natural order of things, therefore I will not do it. If he created me out of his own will and decides to go into hiding expecting me to go search for him, he must truly be a huge joke and I don't have time for such games.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Wilgrea7(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2016
frank317:

How is it my fault if I say I don't believe he exists? What do I stand to gain by maintaining he he does not exist when I know he exists. Did he probe himself to me in the first place?
I as a human, have no reason to think that there is a creator out there who cares for this world. Saying that he wants me to first truly search hin before he reveals himself to me makes no sense to my own world of natural order of things, therefore I will not do it. If he created me out of his own will and decides to go into hiding expecting me to go search for him, he must truly be a huge joke and I don't have time for such games.

your opinion bro

i still wish you the best of luck
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by frank317: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wilgrea7:

your opinion bro

i still wish you the best of luck

Thanks ks for understanding my point of view and wishing me the best... However... My problem is that ur God idea seem to be one that creates us yet does not understand this despite him being the creator.

For this... I am worried for u who believes that such a creator exists. I wish u come to ur senses bro... Before u wreck urself.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Wilgrea7(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
frank317:

Thanks ks for understanding my point of view and wishing me the best... However... My problem is that ur God idea seem to be one that creates us yet does not understand this despite him being the creator.

i don't understand the last sentence please

For this... I am worried for u who believes that such a creator exists. I wish u come to ur senses bro... Before u wreck urself.

such a creator as in how... in the sense of revealing himself?
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by frank317: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wilgrea7:

i don't understand the last sentence please

such a creator as in how... in the sense of revealing himself?

Such a creator who created me and can't seem to understand that as long as he does not reveal himself to me, I will continue to doubt him, instead he just plans to punish me forever and ever afterwards.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
frank317:

Such a creator who created me and can't seem to understand that as long as he does not reveal himself to me, I will continue to doubt him, instead he just plans to punish me forever and ever afterwards.
Somebody please give this guy one pot of virgin punanï
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Wilgrea7(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
frank317:

grin grin

that one got me

nd u feel he's gonna punish you for all eternity afterwards, bro.. what do you think.... you rely on people to interpret things for you.... if its about wat happens in the afterlife, there are many beliefs of the afterlife... each lacking concrete evidence outside their books... the jews who serve the same God as Christians have a different view of the afterlife... so do muslims...

butter truth is, nobody is sure where you go after death... but science has confirmed that there is life after death.. i suggest you take a look into near death experiences in general and other views of the afterlife before you conclude that God wants to burn you for all eternity. the issue of hell is why many people can't serve God with their heart... just do a research of different beliefs of the afterlife... you'll understand that no one has the monopoly of correct afterlife... so don't worry about that... focus on seeking him if you must.... nd try not to overlook the obvious
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by frank317: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wilgrea7:

grin grin

that one got me

nd u feel he's gonna punish you for all eternity afterwards, bro.. what do you think.... you rely on people to interpret things for you.... if its about wat happens in the afterlife, there are many beliefs of the afterlife... each lacking concrete evidence outside their books... the jews who serve the same God as Christians have a different view of the afterlife... so do muslims...

butter truth is, nobody is sure where you go after death... but science has confirmed that there is life after death.. i suggest you take a look into near death experiences in general and other views of the afterlife before you conclude that God wants to burn you for all eternity. the issue of hell is why many people can't serve God with their heart... just do a research of different beliefs of the afterlife... you'll understand that no one has the monopoly of correct afterlife... so don't worry about that... focus on seeking him if you must.... nd try not to overlook the obvious

Lol... I am not seeking anything. U can see that from ur post above, religion is confused. Where then will I seek him? He should reveal himself already and I will know... Perhaps he thinks me seeking him is not important... Have u thought along this line? Perhaps, the reason why we don't know how the world came to exists becasue what/who ever created it does not think the information is necessary.

My advice, take out ur time and seek out how to be a better person and forget about any God... If God exists and actually want the world to know him, trust me, we will not be here arguing.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by Wilgrea7(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
frank317:

Lol... I am not seeking anything. U can see that from ur post above, religion is confused. Where then will I seek him? He should reveal himself already and I will know... Perhaps he thinks me seeking him is not important... Have u thought along this line? Perhaps, the reason why we don't know how the world came to exists becasue what/who ever created it does not think the information is necessary.

do you think the knowledge of science is necessary? yet science didn't come slapping us in the face... the laws we have today were derived from inquisition... from seeking answers... not waiting for the answers to drop from the sky... at the end when you get the knowledge, you'll realize that it was worth it

My advice, take out ur time and seek out how to be a better person and forget about any God... If God exists and actually want the world to know him, trust me, we will not be here arguing.

lol ... bro... i dunno what image mainstream Christians have painted for you... but I'm not like that.. i do try to be a better person. funny as it may sound, God has helped me to aspire to become a better person.. arguing here on nl doesn't mean that's all i do... I'm actually on a break
.. that's why I'm here. there is so much good to be done in the world.. funny as it may sound, many people spend their time arguing whose version of God is more correct and pointing whose doctrine is wrong meanwhile the world around them is decaying with hatred .. God isn't concerned about who is arguing if he exists or not.. the people we know that are existing... let's help them first... my opinion tho
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by frank317: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wilgrea7:

do you think the knowledge of science is necessary? yet science didn't come slapping us in the face... the laws we have today were derived from inquisition... from seeking answers... not waiting for the answers to drop from the sky... at the end when you get the knowledge, you'll realize that it was worth it
Is science looking for God? People have lived millions of years on earth, no God appeared... Of course knowledge of science is necessary... They have helped the world become a better place. That's why the quest for God is useless... It has just created hatred, segregation, hypocrisy and self righteousness.

lol ... bro... i dunno what image mainstream Christians have painted for you... but I'm not like that.. i do try to be a better person. funny as it may sound, God has helped me to aspire to become a better person.. arguing here on nl doesn't mean that's all i do... I'm actually on a break
.. that's why I'm here. there is so much good to be done in the world.. funny as it may sound, many people spend their time arguing whose version of God is more correct and pointing whose doctrine is wrong meanwhile the world around them is decaying with hatred .. God isn't concerned about who is arguing if he exists or not.. the people we know that are existing... let's help them first... my opinion tho

No God helped u become a better person. If u want to be a good person u will be. U decided to be a good person, no God forced u to b any good person. Anybody can be a good person if they want to... I know many good people who don't identify with any God. Saying God helped u become a better person is just a claim.
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by ScienceWatch: 12:56am On Nov 26, 2016
peacesamuel94:

How does this relate to the topic?
You said you dont understand Christianity !
Re: I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help by peacesamuel94(m): 4:56am On Nov 26, 2016
ScienceWatch:
You said you dont understand Christianity !

You quoted the wrong person, it was the Op that said so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Illusion Called Karma / Reasons Why Edo Bear Yoruba Names / The Devil Made Me Do It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.