Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (54235 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Amagite3(f): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
A Nigerian kady, Benita Owobi on Facebook has revealed it feels so good she no longer pays tithe to Winner Chapel.

She wrote;

"I DONT PAY TITHES TO WINNERS CHAPEL ANYMORE
IT FEELS SOOOOOOO GOOD �
PAY YOUR TITHES TO ANY MINISTRY YOU BELIEVE ARE USING IT TO FEED THE POOR.
"

Trust Daddy Freeze to react. The controversial OAP wrote;

"God bless you! Tithing is a false doctrine!
-
Tithe is not, was not and will NEVER be a part of Christianity.
-
Jesus never collected tithes, The disciples and apostles never collected tithes either.
-
Jesus NEVER collected first fruit offering either.... our first pastors the disciple and apostles didn’t collect it.
-
It’s a curse to obey ‘ tithe’ and ‘first fruit’ under the law and disobey the rest of the law of moses.
-
Moses brought the law, but Jesus Christ brought grace and truth.- John 1:17.
___
Tithing is not of grace. It is of the law.- Matthew 23:33.
___
For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is everyone that continues not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.- Galatians 3:10.
___
Anyone who lives by the law of tithing and first fruit has fallen from grace.- Galatians 5:4
________
#freethesheeple #exposethewolves #daddyfreeze #tithes #tithesandofferings #tithing #offerings #truth #bible #jesuschrist #god #church #nigeria #poverty
"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be8GYjuHDPm/

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/i-dont-pay-tithes-to-winners-chapel.html

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by 4reala(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Na ur life, live am d way u like. But if you ar a christian, its better u let the bible be ur guiding principle.

Wow! FTC, its been a while. Lala, pls start preparing my pay cheque grin

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by AishaBuhari: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Every mumu wants to trend angry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
As if you and your legs were dragged from your house to go to winners before,

As if someone dipped their hand into your purse, bag or watever to bring out money and call it tithe for you to give in winners chapel before,

It's your life honey, do whatever rocks your boat.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Pebcak: 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2018

Just when we thought this tithe war is over, if like pay if you like don't pay it's not a criteria for heaven, people that believe in it and it works for them good for them, if you don't believe good for you it's not our business its between you and God, do what's right for God and what pleases your mind according to God's teachings
As for me i am neither against nor for it we should all grow up and stop making a big deal out of everything relationship between you and God (NOT PASTOR) should be personal

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by helphelp: 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Here we go again

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by angelboy01(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Some people spend thousands on olosho everyday, drinking, partying and clubbing. Why not spend some in the house of God too. Even if pastors na scammer we should try and consider them too.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by MakeWeTalk: 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Good woman.
These Business men that call themselves pastors are quick to talk about tithes.

Yet when they kill Christians they are all silent.

They use to money to buy jets while we suffer.

Thank God for people like daddy freeze and a fellow pastor called Sunday Adelaja who has been exposing frauds like Adeboye.

Sunday Adelaja exposed Adeboye for lying to make money in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdv0LYAErcI

Another video has been exposing Adeboye for exploiting people to make money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

Another video has exposed Adeboye as engaging in idol worship in the church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhu5Osmh2z0

This is the same Adeboye who fooled us into voting in Buhari.
Adeboye is not of God, he is simply making money.
If Adeboye was of God why will he support Buhari to become president and keep silent on Fulani killings while shouting tithes upandan

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by boolet: 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Omo all na scam...
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by daviefm(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
WETIN CONCERN AGBERO WITH BOW TIE?

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by DaddyKross: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
"I don't pay my tithe to winners chapel and it feels so good"

How does this make any sense ? Like e dey sweet her for belle or how ?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Maleka1: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
this is Nigeria where we believe pastors more than Jesus. to some Christians, Christ has abolished the law but he didn't abolish the law of first fruit and other ones relating to money abi

this is the perfect religion as far as Christianity is concern.
James 1:27 KJV
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Akposb(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
I guess she is happy to be a convert of Daddy Freeze's constant advocacy. Her resolution not to pay sounds right but the reality is that giving offerings is required of all Christians especially in your place of worship. True Christians won't subscribe to the teachings of a man who obviously does not know what it means to serve God with your resources.

19 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Idek: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
The guy said d truth, I know people with sentiment will call for his head.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Badassniggga(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
.. Oyedepo be looking at this lady like

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by pointstores(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
okk

15-20hours powerbank available for rechargeablefans works with any fan also can charge phone and laptop dc / ac brand new fans available in stock 08166117634 2years warranty whatsup for pictures easy to use Repair discount sales of ups inverter battery rechargeable fans tired of fake battery try us
Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by sirugos(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nawa for buhari self

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Einl(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
She has finally seen the light.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Birds of same feathers flocking together. But nl atheists be like...

I dey game!!!

5 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Its always a good day when you see someone liberated from mental slavery.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Ebenezerk2: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
How much is her tithe? They don't know that someone is not paying her tithe

9 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by ballerin(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
whether you, freeze or his sheeple members stop tithing, None of you can stop the expansion of the body of Christ.

Remember, the Islamic jihadists are not using their monies to feed the poor rather they are buying weapons against the church.... Think!

7 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Achorise: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Will that stop winners? ? or the church?

6 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Bambless1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
The idiot can only react to things like this na, i asked the bororo man on twitter to sell his expensive rolex wrist watch and use the money to feed the needy, then we can talk about pastors that have expensive jets cheesy Na block the idiot block me e no gree react

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by tesppidd: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
angelboy01:
Some people spend thousands on olosho everyday, drinking, partying and clubbing. Why not spend some in the house of God too. Even if pastors na scammer we should try and consider them too.
grin

Anybody who has got money for oloshos and clubbing is better off dashing a pastor the money in form of 'tithe '

But Freeze's message is for those who live from hand to mouth.

And those who spend money decently.

6 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by HARDLABOR: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
How does that deduct the total money oyedepo is about to accumulate in tithes by coming Sunday

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by phranklyn92(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Another sheeple freed grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by ifymadu: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
We are the most religious nation on earth yet the most corrupt and backward. Until we get it right as a people, religion will not save us.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by millionboi2: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Your business .

Just pray dat is not d secret of ur sucess

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Chiedu4Trump: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jesus never collected tithes.
Jesus did not support the paying of tithes.

Matthew 17
24 And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute?

25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers?

26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts by Boss13: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
angelboy01:

How do u consider a rich man with abundance of wealth and material possession and you subsistent income?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.