Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

PROPHECY- The Punishment Of City Hall - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PROPHECY- The Punishment Of City Hall (399 Views)

The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PROPHECY- The Punishment Of City Hall by StreetProphet: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
PROPHECY- The Punishment of City Hall

“I see all, and I must punish all, says the LORD, even against the City Hall Administration who are at war with My homeless. Don’t they have resources to help? They spend it on other things, like the defense plant factory, the maker of armaments to destroy My people around the world, says the LORD. And I will punish all who refuse to serve Me, says the Living LORD of Hosts, from the lowly street people hooked on drugs, to the city managers and mayors of this land. For they have offended Me, says the Living Lord of Hosts, and I will punish all for refusing to serve Me, and obey Me, and live lives free of sin and wickedness, even in eternal hellfire in due time. That is what is reserved for them, who prefer to serve Satan instead of Me. And the pedophilia and Satanism that runs rampant in the land, know that there is a God of Vengeance and Justice waiting for them. And avenge I will, for all who refuse to serve Me, but Satan instead, will be punished in extremely hot fire for all eternity, says the LORD. So repent now while you have the chance, and receive My Son of grace while there is time, for the end is yet fast appearing, and who knows the day of his death? So repent now, wicked worldlings of the Earth, for Hell awaits, and your judgment is near, says the LORD of Hosts. Amen and amen.”
My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats? Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called? If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment. James 2:1-13
Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked. For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward: He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment. Deuteronomy 10:16-18
Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble. Psalm 41:1
Thou didst strike through with his staves the head of his villages: they came out as a whirlwind to scatter me: their rejoicing was as to devour the poor secretly. Habakkuk 3:14
He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again. There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up. There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men. Proverbs 19:17, 30:13-14
Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them: I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them. O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help. Hosea 13:7-9
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. John 3:19

(1) (Reply)

Let The Devils Know / Christians Becareful Not To Serve Satan / Need Help From All NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.