Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (65349 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by amJoe(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2017
The woman who accused Apostle Suleman of having a relationship with her, dumping her and trying to kill her, Stephanie Otobo, have said that going to prison was her own punishment for sleeping with the married pastor.

She also revealed that she just wants the truth
to come out.

She said this while speaking immediately after her release. Stephanie Otobo will also address a press conference today by 10am , at No.1 Festus Keyamo Lane, Anthony Village Lagos.

Watch the video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxzGruQIoaA&itct

http://www.hitplus.co/2017/03/i-want-truth-to-come-out-nothing-but.html

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by LordOfNaira: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2017
Yes!!!

That is what we want. The truth and nothing but the truth.

24 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by obyrich(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2017
This shameless thing should go and sit down.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Came: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2017
We are waiting for the truth too, the pastor dared you to release the video , release it if you are saying the truth... Jezebel!!!!!

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by slimduchess(f): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Foolish girl, u better go nd look for something meaningful to do with ur dead life nd stop disturbing us with ur problems because the last time i checked we don't give a Bleep. U can go ahead nd Bleep as many man of God as u can but believe me u won't get 1kobo from any of them they will just use Ur smelling ass nd kick u out golddigger.

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
This government sef

"No.1 Festus Keyamo Lane, Anthony Village Lagos." - Festus Keyamo we dey see your handiwork grin grin grin

-Kontinue shocked

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by msgoga: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
but youve not gone
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by rozayx5(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
all these devils

moving around sef

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by dukie25: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Going to hell would be your punishment, ashawo woman

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by dragopipi: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
this people don start again

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Michaelpresh(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
e no easy to believe
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by keepingmum: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
waiting for the videos abeg - i hope the styles were good ooh and anointing flowed and was released mightily

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Aroh48(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
@
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by nonny400(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
And these few comments brought this to front page. Okay o. Contunu!

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by MasterofNL: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
This prostitute should allow us rest nah?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Nairalane: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
This news again? Op, two Hen are fighting in my street. Front page please.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
I just spoke to a friend who works in Kaduna Airport and he said Buhari is not back.

That all what we see are media propaganda.

Can this be true?

........copied

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mechionu...when you were having an affair with a married man, u didnt tink it was wrong, now u you are soliciting for pity upandan ...infact *in oshiomole's voice' Go and die

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by VirginFinder: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
The Bible says we should abstain from all appearance of evil. smiley

If only...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by manchester1: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
so can someone Bleep a girl and have peace again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Michaelpresh(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
show us the sex video

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by kennosklint(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
now what do you want from the pastor this girl...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Dyoungstar: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
What a win win situation or may be not. The sponsor of this propaganda aka the cabals aka the northern power broker who feel insulted at the audacity of pastor suleiman to dare challenge them have been able to cause some damages to the reputation of this man. The ready tool aka this stephanie babe has no doubt become a house hold name/star/celebrity even though her plan to extort suleiman with the help of keyanmo hit brick wall. She is even calling for conference to address the hungry press,bloggers,newspapers who will do anything to attract wider readage,coverage and traffic. The likes of OAP freeze,muslim fundamentalists and other atheists now have topics to discuss and justify their ungodly stand. For pastor suleiman,well,we sensible nigerians know where the missile originates from and refuse to fall for their destroy-him-at-all-cost propaganda. We are solidly behind his determination to confront the DSS,Abuja,kaduna,northern blackmail.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by ObeyPaul: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
NAIRALANDERS TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY..
PLEASE SHOW ME LOVE...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by back2sender: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Useless adulterer pastor Sule. Shitting in his pant at the mention of press conference by Stephanie Otobo.
That pastor Sule naa gbanjo pastor, fakerous

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by profhezekiah: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
this lady need medical attention

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by greeky: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
rozayx5:
all these devils

moving around sef
no be lie
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Moblord(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nobody is innocent. too bad He didn't include this sex scandal to his 2017 prophecies grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by shaqhead: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
slimduchess:
Foolish girl, u better go nd look for something meaningful to do with ur dead life nd stop disturbing us with ur problems because the last time i checked we don't give a Bleep. U can go ahead nd Bleep as many man of God as u can but believe me u won't get 1kobo from any of them they will just use Ur smelling ass nd kick u out golddigger.
Sister abeg e don do, the weather is hot! NawA o...y u tk am personal na...she go read ur comment ni!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) / Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.