Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out (182690 Views)

N-power List 2018 / Shortlisted Candidates For N Power - List Out Check Yours / N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Ollymited: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2016
Anyone from Abuja - AMAC(Municipal) ? I have done my update bt unable to access d portal now. Where r we to report to? Pls l need info
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Harduerah(f): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2016
bmann1:
please N-Teach applicants from Ifako-Ijaiye LGA, Lagos, any success login in to the npvn site?
I have not been able to login also..and am so confused, are we to report to the lg at Aina Ajobo today?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by babakk2(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2016
I have open my profile this morning but I didn't see any news about posting or training or any thing.
Has anyone been posted or invited for training.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by phulxpression: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2016
babakk2:
I have open my profile this morning but I didn't see any news about posting or training or any thing.
Has anyone been posted or invited for training.
Its so funny how Govt will publicize about this programme and then go into hiding wen issues arises.No msg whatsoever,no info. What do they even take us for?#smh#like seriously undecidedI dnt blame people dat didn't bother to apply in d first place.Dis is really so annoying.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by uglychick(f): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2016
Anybody from Oshodi. Isolo LG in Lagos here. Any update on posting. Are we to report at the LG headquarters today. I've not been able to login for acct details update. Na wa o
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mozeyub(m): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2016
Any latest on npower Borno State on the screening and assessment?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by calistsusnonso(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2016
It seems nothing is happening at LG level o. Went to oshimili South LG Asaba,delta state,dey were like,we don't know anything abt N-power.
Cheiii!!!

Pls if u are in Asaba, lets exchange contacts and have a group chat.
Calistus
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by bmann1(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2016
Harduerah:
I have not been able to login also..and am so confused, are we to report to the lg at Aina Ajobo today?
just as confused as you are..i am not even in lagos at the moment. those in charge ought to have made some kind of statements or so, just to clarify some of these challenges
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by ezepatlink: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2016
PLEASE ABIANS IN THE HOUSE, ANY NEWS CONCERNING L.G. Verification?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by adejaredavid: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Any news on Kwara nteach?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Abirisegun(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2016
If you are in Abaji LG, FCT. Verification has started, go with your NPVN Printout (the congratulatory message) and Olevel, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other certificate that you have and 2 passports.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Tonnyb12(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2016
https:///IRBmqqL0bSYAlIL9i90mkc
Alimosho what'sapp grp 4 live updates
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by ojoisimi(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2016
any ondo west npower teach candidate who has one it more useful info should please help out
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by ojoisimi(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2016
ondo west npower member should login now. I just did and I was able to update just my account details
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Abirisegun(m): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Are you posted to Abuja? Join our WhatsApp Group for up to date info.
https:///EDYx8LVufpaIG21H3ZbQl6
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by monsucre: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
uglychick:
Anybody from Oshodi. Isolo LG in Lagos here. Any update on posting. Are we to report at the LG headquarters today. I've not been able to login for acct details update. Na wa o

Having the same problem with you
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by pitobi: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
BiggBuck:
has any N teach(alimosho LGA)Lagos state,bin able to login.I cant login tot lagos has bin activated/y cant i login/ cry cry cry cry[color=#000000][/color] cry cry cry cry cry
Av don my npvn but also at alimosho. Av dry start verification cuz am stil in Kogi PLS BEEP ME ON 07034488565
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by ogwoliun: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Any news about verification @BWARI FCT?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by nach1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Abirisegun:
If you are in Abaji LG, FCT. Verification has started, go with your NPVN Printout (the congratulatory message) and Olevel, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other certificate that you have and 2 passports.

Goodluck

Pls how can someone from mabushi locate Abaji? Help me with the address pls
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Abirisegun(m): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
nach1:

Pls how can someone from mabushi locate Abaji? Help me with the address pls

From there enter Berger, from Berger enter car going to Gwagwalada, alight at last bust stop. From there stroll go front and entre Car going to Abaji, it is usually 300 Naira. Tell the driver you are stopping at Local Government Secretariat junction. When you alight at the junction, cross to the other side, entre the road you should be seeing the LG at your front.

Goodluck
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2016

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by arsenal2006(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
i heard they are putting down name in ondo west how true it is
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mikkypel(m): 5:46am On Dec 02, 2016
arsenal2006:
i heard they are putting down name in ondo west how true it is

Which Ondo west, u mean the one in FAGUN.. I don't think so.. I might go there 2moro sha.. The only thing i heard is pple putting down their names in SUBEB, Akure
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Chinyeresandra(f): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Please ooo,Ojo local govt people any news?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by ogwoliun: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2016
Pls any news about BWARI FCT?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Bosariayo: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Goodday,To all selected applicants for npower in Akinyele local government,I would advise you to visit School Board at Akinyele to submit you print out (Congratulation page and account detail page) with your highest certificate.BEST OF LUCK
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Abra4real(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
propanet:
Showing results for: 08106170322

No Candidate Found.
You were not selected for the First Batch of N-Power Volunteer Corp

Thanks, sir.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by clarachidinma: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
ezepatlink:
PLEASE ABIANS IN THE HOUSE, ANY NEWS CONCERNING L.G. Verification?
join abia npower whatsapp group .U can drop ur number.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mooyewhy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
PLEASE KOGIAN IN THE HOUSE, ANY NEWS CONCERNING L.G. Verification? #yagba west precisely
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Abidx22(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Abidx22(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Omohtee2016: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Abidx22:
Oyo State volunteer
https:///2hr8LTVoBrHJ17kIm1q1rz
Wats dis meant for??

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.