Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out (182651 Views)

N-power List 2018 / Shortlisted Candidates For N Power - List Out Check Yours / N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Sharpson25(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2017
Pls check my 07038706065
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Samunosuke(m): 2:16am On Jan 05, 2017
Not sure where exactly I'm to make this inquiry but here goes. Does anyone have an idea how much the N-Power verification/compilation officers were paid? No one seems to have an idea and I'm sure that many of them have been paid also. Thanks.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by nabzguy: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
EBHS:
Pls any news concerning Rivers teach.obio akpor lg pls
Mehn i don't understand why there is no information for Rivers, abi politics don enter this one too
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by bayulll011(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2017
Harduerah:
For selected applicants in Ifako ijaiye Lg..go to General hospital at college road ..ask for NOA's office (National Orientation Agency) and put down your details..I was told verification starts next week..make sure you put down your phone number...All the best

adura pls kindly update on any info co concerning ifako ijaiye seems there us no tangible info and all info passed was Ambode not ready to sign mou,any group or link to get info will be appreciated.thanks

1 Like

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by eolowu1(f): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2017
gud moni peeps, I heard npower has bin re-opened for dis dat were unable to do dat its a second chance opportunity, pls is true
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Harduerah(f): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
I was there last week and the woman at the NOA office said we should chill that afterall they have our contacts..so if you haven't dropped your information, pls do..the Ifako-Ijaiye NOA office is inside Ifako-Ijaiye General Hospital at college road..the office is by the gate..Good luck!
bayulll011:

adura pls kindly update on any info co concerning ifako ijaiye seems there us no tangible info and all info passed was Ambode not ready to sign mou,any group or link to get info will be appreciated.thanks
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by bayulll011(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Harduerah:
I was there last week and the woman at the NOA office said we should chill that afterall they have our contacts..so if you haven't dropped your information, pls do..the Ifako-Ijaiye NOA office is inside Ifako-Ijaiye General Hospital at college road..the office is by the gate..Good luck!

thank u that is exactly what she told me last week,stay bless

1 Like

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Harduerah(f): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2017
For Ifako-Ijaiye applicants, DO NOT GO TO THE LG SECRETARIAT AT AINA AJOBO, we've been directed back to the NOA office at college road.. More info when we get there..stay bless
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Harduerah(f): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2017
Don't bother to come..they have asked us to go home and promised to contact us before the end of the week.stay bless
Harduerah:
For Ifako-Ijaiye applicants, DO NOT GO TO THE LG SECRETARIAT AT AINA AJOBO, we've been directed back to the NOA office at college road.. More info when we get there..stay bless
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Nickyblithe: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2017
Anything from N-tech Enugu?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Harduerah(f): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2017
Am so sorry guys, I received a call now to come back for verification
Harduerah:
Don't bother to come..they have asked us to go home and promised to contact us before the end of the week.stay bless
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by atomilola: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2017
Adura, pls is d's info true? just trying 2 b sure. I mean no offence.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by atomilola: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2017
so, we can go there now? & pls where is it taking place: General hospital or LG, thanks 4 d previous update
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Harduerah(f): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2017
Yes, verification is ongoing at ifaki ijaiye general hospital at college road..I have dine mine, they only asked for my
O'level cert, university cert, Nysc discharge cert and phcn bill or Lawma bill or National I.d ..best of luck
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by atomilola: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
thank Adura, I've done mine too, thanks 2 d info
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Olatoke007(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Pls help me check mine 08060614060
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by nobleman1st: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Any latest abt wen d 2nd batch npower list wl b released. Also is it true dos who missed d test stil writing it tx
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by nobleman1st: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2017
Can pple stil register for npower? Quick response
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by vision2050: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
nobleman1st:
Can pple stil register for npower? Quick response
please any answer to this. Can one still register for npower.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by massive1019(m): 6:16am On Jan 29, 2017
noooooooo

2 Likes

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Abiababe(f): 6:41am On Jan 30, 2017
femi4:
Showing results for: 08164281720
No Candidate Found. You were not selected for the First Batch of N-Power
Volunteer Corp
Please help me with the link, tnx
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by femi4: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2017
Abiababe:

Please help me with the link, tnx
Its no longer working
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by nobleman1st: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pls wat is delaying jan stipend? Dos selected 4 1st batch r dey entitle 2 tablets. Any latest abt d 2nd batch list? Pls response!
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by systeph(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Not needed
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by martinsejiken: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Has any one received January stipends at Npower?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by eliok(m): 5:07am On Feb 15, 2017
to check the list kindly use ctrl +f on keyboard. see full instruction here www.youwinconnectng.tk
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by gagaga(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2017
THIS IS VERY URGENT PLS

good morning fellow npower beneficiaries, i havent been paid my stipen since the begining of the program, to correct this, i was told to submit a letter and the page that carries my name on the selection list. The problem is, i dont have the list and the site is not opening for me to download. SOME BODY WITH OGUN STATE LIST SHOULD PLS HELP, ABEOKUTA SOUTH TO BE PRECISE.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by nobleman1st: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
I learnt dat feb stipends is paid in batches. Pls hw 2ru is dis? Reply
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by nobleman1st: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Those dat are unable to select device. We sud dey do? Or wot cud b d prob?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Chidubem34: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2017
Any news on the npower Tech?

1 Like

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by AkMaxx(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please any info about the NPower build? Losing hope ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (53) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.