Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,205 members, 7,853,115 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ondo Poll: Federal Might Will Fail Apc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Poll: Federal Might Will Fail Apc (2108 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers / Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu / Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Poll: Federal Might Will Fail Apc by Johnnyessence(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2016
olawalepopoola:
Let us wait and see! Even in Owo, Olusola Oke Banners are flying high! This election will be a shocker! I see Mimiko and Oshokomole working with Olusola Oke
pls let me tell u here fayose will not do anything in ondo state election. He thinks that he can bring thugs and distrupt the peaceful atmospher of ondo state, he will be resisted. As u can see he has been off from media for some days now. He has series of skeleton in his cupboard. For u to know well he be arrested after finishing his tenure for series of crime he has committed in d last governorship election in ekiti state. He will face d panel of efcc and Dss. After 2018 no immunity for him. He will arrested. He will vomit all the money he embezzle including dasuki arms saga.
Re: Ondo Poll: Federal Might Will Fail Apc by agabusta: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Can you see how you are ridiculing yourself?
Tinubu is corrupt but you have no evidence against him!
Even if you like be a based in Daura man, you, Fashola, Fayemi, Amosun and the bad market that was rebranded by Tinubu would be trashed and dusted on this Saturday.

I said the man is greedy. And evidence abound to that.

Ok then, lets wait till Saturday. Please I don't want to hear whinings of 'the election was rigged!'. Because that is what most people exhibiting your traits usually say when their preferred candidate eventually loses.
Re: Ondo Poll: Federal Might Will Fail Apc by OAUTemitayo: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2016
agabusta:

I said the man is greedy. And evidence abound to that.

Ok then, lets wait till Saturday. Please I don't want to hear whinings of 'the election was rigged!'. Because that is what most people exhibiting your traits usually say when their preferred candidate eventually loses.
Evidence that exists only in the figments of your imagination.
You and your Abuja traitors will be used to mop the floor on Saturday.
Eyin Odale dede yi

1 Like

Re: Ondo Poll: Federal Might Will Fail Apc by agabusta: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Evidence that exists only in the figments of your imagination.
You and your Abuja traitors will be used to mop the floor on Saturday.
Eyin Odale dede yi

cheesy cheesy You are really angry oh. Don't be too bitter, its a political civil war, we'll still embrace afterwards. wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is USA Concerned About Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists In Nigeria= TRUMP / Leaked!!!!!!......see What Obasanjo Told Buhari.. / Why I Said President Buhari Is Dead – Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Joyce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.