Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) (35709 Views)

Somadina Adinma At BBNaija Audition In Enugu (Photos) / Alex Gets Royal Welcome In Enugu (photos) / Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by fingard02k(m): 12:51am On Nov 21, 2016
See how human beings with complete sense were risking their precious God given lives just to dodge 200 Naira gate fees.

Phynofest 2016 Enugu took another dimension when Obiagu boys stormed the venue of the Phyno show with their normal way of gate crashing events, but unfortunately for the them the bouncers were mean so they decided to use the means in the below pictures to enter inside the stadium.

http://www.enzyhub.com/omg-see-how-obiagu-boys-stormed-phynofest-in-enugu-photos/

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by fingard02k(m): 12:52am On Nov 21, 2016

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by johnpaulo(m): 1:02am On Nov 21, 2016
Poverty no good ohhhhhh

22 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by yeezyquan(m): 1:59am On Nov 21, 2016
all dis discomfort when they can easily watch it live on hiptv in d comfort of their homes

3 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:00am On Nov 21, 2016
yeezyquan:
all dis discomfort when they can easily watch it live on hiptv in d comfort of their homes
You won't understand at all!!! The love those guys have for their own is far far away from your imagination!! The love for a single Guy who put the whole City on the MAP.....very risky act...but the passion in them sees no danger!! It is not foolishness...cos none of 'em will harm himself...

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by maryjan8(f): 6:21am On Nov 21, 2016
Too bad
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by vanndubi: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2016
That's what I call "Lion Heart" (Obi agu).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by nuelzy: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2016
PissedOffWeed:

You won't understand at all!!! The love those guys have for their own is far far away from your imagination!! The love for a single Guy who put the whole City on the MAP.....very risky act...but the passion in them sees no danger!! It is not foolishness...cos none of 'em will harm himself...
its not dia own...its ours...nah Anambra product abeg....

6 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2016
nuelzy:

its

10 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by coptic: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2016
nuelzy:

But Enugu raised him. That makes him every bit their own as he is Anambra's.

Who knows, he might have been hawking okpa right now if he grew up in Anambra.

What we become is a direct influence of our immediate environment. He knows that as well, which is why he'll sing Enugu 100 times before he mentions Anambra even once.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by nuelzy: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2016
coptic:

What we become is a direct influence of our immediate environment.
yes he just grew up there...bt not until he went to lagos...thats was when he grew big..same with flavour another Anambra product.... u guys should thief our glory small small o jare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by kinggogo: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2016
Oohh c my flat head brodas angry grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by coptic: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2016
nuelzy:
yes he just grew up there...bt not until he went to lagos...thats was when he grew big..same with flavour another Anambra product.... u guys should thief our glory small small o jare

Lol. Do you know why he is a musician today? Because he grew up in an environment that influenced him to become that. In his mind, he's more Enugu- than he is Anambra's. Same applies to Flavor.

He isn't a successful musician today because he is from Anambra. He went to Lagos just so he could blow. The ability was already innate.

That's why in places like America, you belong as an indigene wherever your are born or have lived for so long. Because, that's where your inspiration comes from.

Take for instance, there are lots of Igbos born and bred in Lagos who only visit Igbo land for not more than 10 days in a year. While serving in Anambra, I met some for whom it was the first time ever visiting Igbo land in their entire lives.

So, where do you think their influences and strengths come from? Of course, such people are more Lagosians than anything else.

So, growing up anywhere is more than "just". It is everything for anyone.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2016
kinggogo:
Oohh my flat head brodas angry grin grin

When them dash u pics of those tiger claw scratched faces now u will start crying

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by jammyunn(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2016
coptic:

Lol. Do you know why he is a musician today? Because he grew up in an environment that influenced him to become that. In his mind, he's more Enugu- than he is Anambra's. Same applies to Flavor.

He isn't a successful musician today because he is from Anambra. He went to Lagos just so he could blow. The ability was already innate.

That's why in places like America, you belong as an indigene wherever your are born or have lived for so long. Because, that's where your inspiration comes from.

Take for instance, there are lots of Igbos born and bred in Lagos who only visit Igbo land for not more than 10 days in a year. While serving in Anambra, I met some for whom it was the first time ever visiting Igbo land in their entire lives.

So, where do you think their influences and strengths come from? Of course, such people are more Lagosians than anything else.

So, growing up anywhere is more than "just". It is everything for anyone.
whether they agree with you or not, what you said is the plain truth. if he were a thief, not sure they'll claim him. by musical origin, phyno and flavour are from enugu. 95% of musicians of igbo origin developed themselves in enugu or lagos.

15 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by Xmen149(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2016
Molded in enugu street of ugwuago(one of the tough streets in 042,others :obiagu,ugbene,ugboghe tongue).

hanged out in alot of studios, i guess his first hit was that "we dnt die we multiply" song featuring a listers then,really brought him out.

I guess someone dnt know that guy is somhow related to "klint da drunk".

Names mentioned in the track "Alobam" are mostly underground 042 OG's including his cuzin(previously they were angry @him sha,everybody cos the guy nodey show them and the street some love but they gat his bk anytime he is in 042(none of them even wanted to show up on the video,video wasnt even shot in the street cos guys dey vex then))

His fellow anambra mates in the industry in east never wanted to aid him (likes of slowdog),but thanks to niga-raw and ill bliss that latter realized his worth.

Met that guy once before stardom,he is more of 042 street(in terms of yan),lagos was just a catalyst to speed up process to stardom.

he later stoped doing a-big for his 042 and homies even hanging out and helping upcoming artists,featuring existing (even local arts)on tracks and alot,that earned him the street back.

It dznt matter where you from,you are a product of your environment.

he is 042,rest the argument.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2016
Xmen149:
Molded in enugu street of ugwuago(one of the tough streets in 042,others :obiagu,ugbene,ugboghe tongue).

hanged out in alot of studios, i guess his first hit was that "we dnt die we multiply" song featuring a listers then,really brought him out.

I guess someone dnt know that guy is somhow related to "klint da drunk".

Names mentioned in the track "Alobam" are mostly underground 042 OG's including his cuzin(previously they were angry @him sha,everybody cos the guy nodey show them and the street some love but they gat his bk anytime he is in 042(none of them even wanted to show up on the video,video wasnt even shot in the street cos guys dey vex then))

His fellow anambra mates in the industry in east never wanted to aid him (likes of slowdog),but thanks to niga-raw and ill bliss that latter realized his worth.

Met that guy once before stardom,he is more of 042 street(in terms of yan),lagos was just a catalyst to speed up process to stardom.

he later stoped doing a-big for his 042 and homies even hanging out and helping upcoming artists,featuring existing (even local arts)on tracks and alot,that earned him the street back.

It dznt matter where you from,you are a product of your environment.

he is 042,rest the argument.

Na we be Abakpa nti ike!!

#Word

9 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by henrydadon(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2016
grin

nah their way igbo boys..always finding a shortcut in life

[img]http://i./8nbkImc9hYZ8c.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by sakalisis(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2016
grin
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by NextGovernor(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2016
coptic:

What we become is a direct influence of our immediate environment. He knows that as well, which is why he'll sing Enugu 100 times before he mentions Anambra even once.

Money is good ooh. See two grown up guys dragging a fellow man.. lol

9 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by GMBuhari: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2016
Tooor

everyday for the crasher , one day for phyno bouncers

See them climbing posts, walls and stadium lights, if they fall down and break head now , they will say it's Nigerian Navy or Buratai that is killing them small small

2 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2016
grin
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by kayodescrib(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Ummm,
Contact me for blog design and article writting | 09090771556
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by funmilade4real(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Omo Igbo shaaa

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Guys if u havent listened to this track JOY COMES IN THE MORNING in hos new album go and listen to it... i went emotional literally.
Expecially wen u understand the lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by OsuIbo: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2016
No be ndi igbo? undecided
Na their hard earn #200 u wan chop
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by naijacentric(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2016
Phyno d fantastic rapper i wish dagrin was alive una combo go mad die olamide no reach!

3 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by K9Uneet(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2016
NextGovernor:

Money is good ooh. See two grown up guys dragging a fellow man.. lol
My brother, you go fear naa. Money good walahi!

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2016
naijacentric:
Phyno d fantastic rapper i wish dagrin was alive una combo go mad die olamide no reach!

Bro i dey tell u olamide used to be good i dnt know wat happend to him..
He now sings trassh and call it rap undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by danduj(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2016
That is the d way THEY reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Rains Money On E-Money On His 40th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? / Unoaku Anyadike Shows Off Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.