Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) (35716 Views)

Somadina Adinma At BBNaija Audition In Enugu (Photos) / Alex Gets Royal Welcome In Enugu (photos) / Phyno Pulled A Crowd At Enugu Phynofest 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2016
why has the same Enugu state ori okpa refused to nurture even one musician that is from Enugu state? Mentiion just one musician of note from enugu state. Why has the same imaginary "magical environment" refused to turn every Enugu state indigene into a star like Phyno? You guys are just full of complex..

By the way all Phyno's songs are all sang in Anambra Igbo, why is that?

[s]
coptic:

But Enugu raised him. That makes him every bit their own as he is Anambra's.

Who knows, he might have been hawking okpa right now if he grew up in Anambra.

What we become is a direct influence of our immediate environment. He knows that as well, which is why he'll sing Enugu 100 times before he mentions Anambra even once.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2016
Phyno is an Awka boi inside-out.. cool
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by coptic: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2016
NextGovernor:

Money is good ooh. See two grown up guys dragging a fellow man.. lol

Lol. I'm not even from Enugu or the East in general. Just telling him the koko.
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2016
nuelzy:
its not dia own...its ours...nah Anambra product abeg....

You are right bro..
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by Angelb4: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Can't see anything here
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by enigma2007(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2016
People should stop all these nonsense and enjoy the music from Phyno.. i don't understand all these 042 or Anambra fight up there!

Lets agree that he is a wholesome of the different parts (Enugu - Anambra - Lagos) that made him successful.

2 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by coptic: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2016
chinology:
why has the same Enugu state ori okpa refused to nurture even on musician that is from Enugu state? Mentiion just one musician from enugu state..

[s][/s]

Lol, Chino, biko, I'm not here to drag supremacy with you.

That's your area.

Besides, I'm more Anambra than Enugu, as I've stayed longer in Awka than I have anywhere else in the east.

Just pointing out the unquestionable truth.
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2016
But you started your supremacy rubbish first, so let us do it together. The guy you first quoted only said that Phyno is from Anambra which is true but you jumped into the fray like a bitter tiger and started talking about okpa which is by the way a staple food in Enugu state. You guys should be mindful of your utterances..

[s]
coptic:

Lol, Chino, biko, I'm not here to drag supremacy with you.
That's your area.
Besides, I'm more Anambra than Enugu, as I've stayed longer in Awka than I have anywhere else in the east.
Just pointing out the unquestionable truth.
[/s]

In case you do not know the first ever Phyno Fest that drew all the top acts was in Anambra, Onitsha precisely..

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2016
johnpaulo:
Poverty no good ohhhhhh

Permission to Pam this meme
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by nuelzy: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2016
coptic:

Lol. Do you know why he is a musician today? Because he grew up in an environment that influenced him to become that. In his mind, he's more Enugu- than he is Anambra's. Same applies to Flavor.

He isn't a successful musician today because he is from Anambra. He went to Lagos just so he could blow. The ability was already innate.

That's why in places like America, you belong as an indigene wherever your are born or have lived for so long. Because, that's where your inspiration comes from.

Take for instance, there are lots of Igbos born and bred in Lagos who only visit Igbo land for not more than 10 days in a year. While serving in Anambra, I met some for whom it was the first time ever visiting Igbo land in their entire lives.

So, where do you think their influences and strengths come from? Of course, such people are more Lagosians than anything else.

So, growing up anywhere is more than "just". It is everything for anyone.
and the summary of this rubbish is??

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Phyno is a top brand...
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by coptic: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2016
nuelzy:
and the summary of this rubbish is??

... I thought that I mentioned a man.
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Dis is complete madness!
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2016
nuelzy:
its not dia own...its ours...nah Anambra product abeg....

I'm an Anambrarian but I must confess, this is the most senseless and useless comment I've ever seen in my life. Was phyno bred in Anambra? Did he school in Anambra? Did he grow up in Anambra? Did Anambra help groom his career or was it Enugu that did that? I wouldn't mind if Any Igbo state claims any Anambrarian because in all, we're supposed to be one not act like foolish cats and rats. My Igbo people seems to be the most divided set of people in Nigeria tho. SmH..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2016
chinology:
But you started your supremacy rubbish first, so let us do it together. The guy you first quoted only said that Phyno is from Anambra which is true but you jumped into the fray like a bitter tiger and started talking about okpa which is by the way a staple food in Enugu state. You guys should be mindful of your utterances..

[s][/s]

In case you do not know the first ever Phyno Fest that drew all the top acts was in Anambra, Onitsha precisely..

Does this change the fact that Igbos are the most divided set of people in Nigeria of which you and that other useless Mallam called Amugworo helped propagate the division and hatred?

2 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by YhungPablo(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2016
today is my birthday pls show me love

2 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2016
This goat take your gibberish elsewhere. If you do not like what he said then skip to the next thread. Phyno was and still groomed in Anambra. Yes it was Anambra that helped his career that made him what he is today because GOD made it so by the virtue of his parents that are both Anambrans. If you don't like it then offer yourself for xmas dinner. Rubbish!

[s]
SycophanticGoat:

I'm an Anambrarian but I must confess, this is the most senseless and useless comment I've ever seen in my life. Was phyno bread in Anambra? Did he school in Anambra? Did he grow up in Anambra? Did Anambra help groom his career or was it Enugu that did that? I wouldn't mind if Any Igbo state claims any Anambrarian because in all, we're supposed to be one not act like foolish cats and rats. My Igbo people seems to be the most divided set of people in Nigeria tho. SmH..
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by fippycbk(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Abulo kupulu'm Abulo...
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2016
Listen up this clown, when Chidimma issue broke out..how many people claimed her? So if all Nigerians including Igbos agreed that we should take Chidimma then we have no qualms also to take Phyno, Flavor, Psquare and thousands of others from Anambra. Nonsense..

Even the Igbo language Phyno speaks in his raps/songs is still Anambra Igbo but some clowns would want us to believe otherwise!

[s]
SycophanticGoat:

Does this change the fact that Igbos are the most divided set of people in Nigeria of which you and that other useless Mallam called Amugworo helped propagate the division and hatred?
[/s]
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by Kosy79(f): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

When them dash u those tiger claw scratched faces now u will start crying
Ur punch line is dope. *Tiger claw scratched faces* kikikikikkikkiki
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by nuelzy: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2016
coptic:

... I thought that I mentioned a man.
.....who u think is easy to manipulate with senseless hogwash
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by nuelzy: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I'm an Anambrarian but I must confess, this is the most senseless and useless comment I've ever seen in my life. Was phyno bread in Anambra? Did he school in Anambra? Did he grow up in Anambra? Did Anambra help groom his career or was it Enugu that did that? I wouldn't mind if Any Igbo state claims any Anambrarian because in all, we're supposed to be one not act like foolish cats and rats. My Igbo people seems to be the most divided set of people in Nigeria tho. SmH..
rubbish....linda ikeji lived most of her live in lagos...does that make her a lagosian........ abeg goan die....imagine...

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by sweetchii: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2016
nuelzy:
yes he just grew up there...bt not until he went to lagos...thats was when he grew big..same with flavour another Anambra product.... u guys should thief our glory small small o jare
U see u guys? Is he not igbo. This is d reason other tribes are saying igbo are not united.supremacy battle all the time even among u.o chimo.
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by Baroba(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Nwanne talk to them, this is happening on so many scales...

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by shiimah: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2016
jammyunn:
whether they agree with you or not, what you said is the plain truth. if he were a thief, not sure they'll claim him. by musical origin, phyno and flavour are from enugu. 95% of musicians of igbo origin developed themselves in enugu or lagos.
and Jos too

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2016
so many stupid ppl in one thread........
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Kosy79:
Ur punch line is dope. *Tiger claw scratched faces* kikikikikkikkiki

Lol..
Swtgal how u?..
U look pretty wink
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by nuelzy: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2016
sweetchii:
U see u guys? Is he not igbo. This is d reason other tribes are saying igbo are not united.supremacy battle all the time even among u.o chimo.
....ka gini mezie... he is from Anambra...period!!!
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by sipsip(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Firstly, it's bred, not bread. Bread is a type of food, and bred is... wo, that aside. Now, what's this craze about Phyno or no Phyno? Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Brymo, Reekado, Kiss Daniel, many many more... these guys are all yorubas and we don't hear yorubas forming claim like you guys are doing?? Common... Even Phyno hails Olamide at any given point and Yoruba boys never bring down the roof? You guys calm down abeg. You make it look like the east is short of musical talents, so anyone that manages to make name, you act like you've not seen music stars before... Na wa. And yeah... I'm a lagosian from the south south. Before... you know na.

1 Like

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2016
chinology:
Listen up this clown, when Chidimma issue broke out..how many people claimed her? So if all Nigerians including Igbos agreed that we should take Chidimma then we have no qualms also to take Phyno, Flavor, Psquare and thousands of others from Anambra. Nonsense..

Even the Igbo language Phyno speaks in his raps/songs is still Anambra Igbo but some clowns would want us to believe otherwise!

[s][/s]

Who's the clown here? An old man of over 50 years old, jumping from one thread to another bashing people from the tribe he's supposed to be representing only to claim foolish supremacy or a younger fellow trying to call the f**lish old fellow to order? I don't understand..

When the Hausa and Yoruba people were addressing Chidinma's case, they didn't call her Anambra girl, they called her an Igbo girl. Same way they call Chinua Achebe, Phyno, Iheanacho, Flavour, PSquare, Kanu, Tekno, etc, Igbos. The drug dealers from Anambra state shaming us, are also called Igbos. It's only when foolish elements from Anambra starts forming supremacy that other Igbos will remember that we produce most of the Igbos shaming all other Igbos at the international scene.

Get sense, una no gree. All the best tho.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by kedeojo(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2016
PissedOffWeed:

You won't understand at all!!! The love those guys have for their own is far far away from your imagination!! The love for a single Guy who put the whole City on the MAP.....very risky act...but the passion in them sees no danger!! It is not foolishness...cos none of 'em will harm himself...
which kind of foolish love you will posses for another person on your own detriment. if they truly love themselves, why can't d organizers whom I presume are from same tribe trow it open to them for free after they have collect from. Others who can offord d price.
Re: Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) by chinology: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2016
You are a hopeless frustrated old bastard. A useless I.diot like you of over 60 should be behaving his age.

Animal like, you chose the right username because you are worse than a goat. The drug dealer killed in Singapore last week was he also from Anambra? Bastards like you will always failed to see things the way they are.

If you can't claim Chidimma then you have no moral right to claim Mikel Obi, Psquare, Flavor, Phyno and rest of them.

I asked you, how many so called Igbos claimed Chidimma when the issue broke out? Thunder fiopu kwa isi there..nkita n lacha gi anya! cool

[s]
SycophanticGoat:

Who's the clown here? An old man of over 50 years old, jumping from one thread to another bashing people from the tribe he's supposed to be representing only to claim foolish supremacy or a younger fellow trying to call the f**lish old fellow to order? I don't understand..

When the Hausa and Yoruba people were addressing Chidinma's case, they didn't call her Anambra girl, they called her an Igbo girl. Same way they call Chinua Achebe, Phyno, Iheanacho, Flavour, PSquare, Kanu, Tekno, etc, Igbos. The drug dealers from Anambra state shaming us, are also called Igbos. It's only when foolish elements from Anambra starts forming supremacy that other Igbos will remember that we produce most of the Igbos shaming all other Igbos at the international scene.

Get sense, una no gree. All the best tho.. undecided
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Ejiofor Nnena Doris, An Ex-Beauty Queen And Model / Raybekah Excited As Wizkid Follows Her On Instagram (video) / Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.