Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

My Marriage Must Not Fail - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Marriage Must Not Fail (478 Views)

God Does Not Fail / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) / If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Must Not Fail by AAPS(m): 2:20am On Nov 21, 2016
SINGLE'S FORUM
DATE: 20-11-2016
LIVINGVINE PROPHETIC MINISTRY, INC
LIVING VINE CHURCH (LVC) P.O. BOX 87,AKUNGBA AKOKO,ONDO STATE.
MINISTERING: PASTOR JIDE AJIDAHUN
CAPTION : MY MARRIAGE MUST NOT FAIL

* Your marriage can determine whether you will make Heaven or Hell
* How far you will go in life with your destiny, your marriage can determine it
* You cannot manage a wrong marriage(it's not always easy to manage)
* Marriage is to be enjoyed and not to be endured
* God wants me to feel good and enjoy my marriage.
* Don't marry on the ground that he/she will change but marry on the ground that if he/she will or will not change you can still cope with it.

TEXT: Matt.19:1-11
1.KJV:And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;
2.KJV:And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.
3.KJV:The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
4.KJV:And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
5.KJV:And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6.KJV:Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
7.KJV:They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
8.KJV:He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9.KJV:And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
10.KJV:His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11.KJV:But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.

10 CRITICAL WARNINGS FOR SINGLE'S

1.You are likely to get marry to the person you are close to, and you are not likely to get marry to someone you are not close to.
*WARNING : Don't be very close to someone you know you can't marry, sometimes assignment(or some other things) might bring you together,quickly get it done and be separated. Provides 18:24 -
KJV:A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that STICKETH CLOSER than a brother.
also, Isaiah 55:6 -
KJV:Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is NEAR:
*What I'm saying in essence with this two verses is that `` the law of closeness attracts``

2. Most men engage in half baked marriage with woman or even complete marriage and leaves the woman on the ground that he is going to OVERSEA (breaking that law of the Twain shall be one flesh) .

WARNING: tell him that the marriage must be completed here and that we are moving out together(because the chance of him, coming back is very slim)

3. Don't marry by fetish means, it will work but won't last.

WARNING: the marriage won't last (and this shouldn't be name among Christians it is a form of idolatry).

4.For Guys ; If you know you can't marry this lady, don't sleep with her.

WARNING : it is a wicked attitude
- it is fornication
- Through it you might be force to marry her
- And it might also leads to unwanted pregnancy.

5. As a lady if you know that you can't marry this guy, tell him.

WARNING : stop collecting his gifts
- Stop him from sponsoring you
- Stop wasting his time.
- Because : If you don't tell him NOW the END of it might not be a good SCENE .

6.If you don't really like marriage (due to someone else experience in it) don't go into it or get deliverance before going into it.

WARNING : you DON'T TRY marriage,YOU MUST HAVE PRAYED and GET PREPARED before going into it.

7. If you are indifferent to sex, don't go into it (i.e you have become so frigid to sex).

WARNING : Seek deliverance from godly, men of God because that is the basis of marriage. BECAUSE you might end up SENDING YOUR HUSBAND OUT .

8. If you are not ready to be under the leadership of your HUSBAND don't go into marriage.

WARNING: Eph. 5:22.KJV:Wives, SUBMIT yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord., (it is a command from God to us).

9.You must know the difference between LUST and LOVE
LUST: Is having sexual arouser when you saw her picture.
- Each time you come near her your body is rising up.
- Each time you see her, you are having the urge to sleep with her.

WARNING: after marriage he/she will not be able to please you. You will want to try another man/woman (because they married due to LUST) AND LUST IS INSATIABLE.

LOVE: GOD IS LOVE : 1 John 4: 8
KJV:He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

10. You must not forget that Marriage is a school and the PRINCIPAL of the school is HOLY SPIRIT. Before you can go into it you must be qualify. The school is very RIGOROUS and DIFFICULT only the OBEDIENT AND DILIGENT , and those that can PERSEVERE are those who can be SUCCESSFUL .

WARNING :MARRIAGE is a SCHOOL that you CAN'T GRADUATE FROM, UNTIL DEATH .
So if you want to have PEACE OF MIND, ENJOY YOUR MARRIAGE , and LIVE LONG ON EARTH AND ENJOY ETERNAL LIFE ; you must SUBMIT to the LEADING of the HOLY SPIRIT.

ACTION POINT
if you are not sure of the Spirit leading you then you need to:
- Give your life to GOD BY :
1.BELIEVE in CHRIST JESUS that He came to this World to die for YOUR SINS.
2.CONFESS YOUR SINS. Make SURE you are SINCERE about IT . AND DON'T GO BACK TO IT AGAIN .

Acts2:38.KJV:Then Peter said unto them, REPENT , and be baptized every one of you in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST for the REMISSION OF SINS , and ye shall RECEIVE THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST .
39KJV:For the promise is unto YOU , and to YOUR CHILDREN , and to all that are AFAR OFF , even as MANY as the Lord our God shall CALL .
CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE NOW QUALIFY TO RECEIVE THE GIFT FROM GOD SINCE YOU HAVE NOW MET THE TWO REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFY YOU

- NOW, ASK for the GIFT that GOD ALMIGHTY PROMISE EVERY BELIEVER , which is HOLY SPIRIT. BECAUSE GOD IS NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE. WHATEVER HE SAYS WILL SURELY COME TO PASS. STAND FIRM ON HIS WORD AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS.

HE SAY'S '' HEAVEN AND EARTH SHALL DISSAPPEAR BUT MY WORD STAND SURE FOREVER '' (MK 13:31)-NLB

(1) (Reply)

Churches Now Build Mobile Apps For Members To Pay Tithes And Offerings Even Fast / Aisha May Be Poisoned By Aso Rock Forces, Apostle Prophesies / Nigerian Pastors And National/global Prophesies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.