Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? (7393 Views)

Atheist Richard Dawkins: Getting Rid Of God Would Make World Less Moral / "God Would Do It Is A Slogan Of The Indolent" - Bishop Oyedepo / 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by kingJoya(m): 6:35am On Mar 04, 2018
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.
Countless times in the Bible, people were put to test. These tests would then influence situations in the Bible. For instance, the shunamite woman who gave prophet Elisha all she had was rewarded at the end. She passed.
Abraham was asked to sacrifice his son. He passed too.
My question now is If God asked you to do something horrible or extraordinary for his sake, would you do it? Or Would you use the excuse that such orders don't come from God?
As a devoted Christian if God should test you now will you pass or fail?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Trustme2(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2018
Grace is all we need

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by EweduAfonja(f): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2018
Not the Job type of test Abeg

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by kingJoya(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Not the Job type of test Abeg
do you mean that you are likely to fail that kind of test?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by hopefulLandlord: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2018
Yahweh is arguably the worst imaginary friend to have

Instead of doing something good with his time like ending suffering he's busy playing bet with the devil. testing his creations

also this imaginary Yahweh is said to be all knowing (omniscient) so I wonder why these deluded Christians see sense in an all knowing entity testing its creations, what nonsense. Humans tests its creations simply because they're not all knowing, we build computer programs and spend huge time debugging and even release updates to remove some bugs after releasing the software and getting feedbacks from customers because we aren't all knowing, what's imaginary Yahweh's excuse for testing its creations?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2018

INSTEAD OF SPENDING HIS TIME ON TESTING PEOPLE,

HE SHOULD LOOK INTO ENDING WORLD HUNGER, ERADICATING DISEASES AND RESOLVING CONFLICTS.

HIS PRIORITIES ARE STEADILY MISPLACED.

IT'S EITHER WE'RE SERVING A CLUELESS DEITY, OR HE SIMPLY DOESN'T EXIST.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Bism(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2018
you certainly don`t know your scripture. God DON`T TEST ANYONE. Please read your bible and be informed.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by IamFisherman(m): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2018
It takes grace to Pass

1 Like

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2018
There are some questions that are suppose to be Ask.........GREETINGS frm Living Faith Church
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Monzuur(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2018
Fail
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Samsimple(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2018
if God tell me to kill buhari I will not hesitate

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by yeyeboi(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2018
OK
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by 007author(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2018
I will fail
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by idu1(m): 8:13am On Mar 04, 2018
Which test be that undecided
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Ellabae(f): 8:13am On Mar 04, 2018
Hmmm I might pass or fail but grace is all I need
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2018
I don't really know, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Finest6: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2018
God have mercy
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by kevoh(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2018
Which god is that sef? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Alvin007: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2018
cheesy Mass failure..but the Bible says..’for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God’..
The good part; God’s grace still abounds. It’s never too late to turn a new leaf.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Mitsurugi(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2018
We are tested everyday both in the big things such as receiving 'harmless bribes', skimming profits off the top at the office or eyeing that fine girl down the street with the hope of feeding her your cassava and in the little things such as lying to your neighbour you have no salt when you do. I have passed some and I have failed a whole lot due to errors or just plain willful disobedience. I can tell you my most persistent tests/trials come from the opposite sex. It's as if there is a mission amongst the daughters of Eve to see who makes me pull down my pants the fastest since I got married and my job makes it difficult to avoid them. It is difficult but then that's why there's grace. In my opinion and I may be wrong, we as humans can only do the best we can and leave the rest to God. He sees our hearts.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by OboOlora(f): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2018
People wey de fail devil test, Na dem go come pass God own?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by knight05(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2018
religion is a scam beware!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Mitsurugi(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2018
Bism:
you certainly don`t know your scripture. God DON`T TEST ANYONE. Please read your bible and be informed.

Its God doesn't TEMPT anyone - see James
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Alvin007: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2018
Bism:

Only the Devil does...but God may allow it..an example is the case of Job.
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2018
God does not test anybody. Stop decieving yourselves.
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Yankee101: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2018
And all have sinned...but by grace....
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by RealGucci: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2018
God has been trying me since
d day i will blow
shaps
na to open my ministry
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2018
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by cassidy1996(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2018
my GOD! please have mercy on me
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by Young03(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2018
fail
Re: If You Are Tested By God, Would You Pass Or Fail? by coolegbo(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2018
If I apply my five senses, of course I will fail woefully. His grace is always there sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter / Asiri Nla Loju Ona Sufi / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.