Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back (34713 Views)

Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) / Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by onatisi(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2016
CXLVII:
But to be realistic, the dude never lied. Dbanj has totally lost it. He needs to go into trade. Music has left him
He needs to move into modeling or acting. That guy music is simply dividedly dead

2 Likes

Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by emijo(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Dbanj has been infected by tonto Dike virus.
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2016
I dont get it.... angry sad

1 Like

Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by Ahmadgani(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by kayo80(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2016
eezeribe:
Social media even gives INFIDELS a voice... If not, would that Twitter user even see dbanj in Real life and talk? Without receiving a brain resetting slap from his body guards

LMAO!!!
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by fortunechy(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2016
sm pple realy hv fish brain
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2016
One man's food, Dbanj still sings better than the guys they celebrate in the music industry. I don't need to mention names. Dbanj is still relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by Tafari1(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Haters gon hate! Where can I download the music Pls?
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by bomijuwon(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2016
To Dbanj,
I expected a more mature response to that man. Meanwhile, I dont support his chioce of words and platform he is however entitled to his opinion. Bro Dapo, you should expect such comment being a public figure, people will throw shades at you anytime, your response either in silence or other body language distinguish you from them. My advise ......
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by nurusystem(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2016
d banj is a scrap confirm
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by nurusystem(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2016
davtosh:
One man's food, Dbanj still sings better than the guys they celebrate in the music industry. I don't need to mention names. Dbanj is still relevant.

but is a scrap as for now,,pass glory
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by terrezo2002(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2016
Dbang should go back to God. Then he will begin to sing sensible songs. Infact, his songs these days are trash
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by gozzlin: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin

This really made my morning. Can't stop laughing. Dbanj been inundating us with below par music for a long time now. He's totally lost his magic.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by lurdkriss: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2016
But the guy no lie nau, dbanj shld just retire abeg

1 Like

Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by dhrey: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2016
The basic line is he's still making his money;you can't be at the top for forever...
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2016
I dey Watch Film

Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by IAmNigerian: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2016
AntiWailer:
Good response.

Low lifers take pride in putting people who have achieved more than they can ever dream of achieving down to feel cool with themselves.

I wonder why i'll be a Celeb & i'll think the words of one broke ass matters,i'm too proud to stoop that low.
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by AntiWailer: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2016
IAmNigerian:
I wonder why i'll be a Celeb & i'll think the words of one broke ass matters,i'm too proud to stoop that low.

My brother, they are humans.

They have emotions too so even if they for Voltron, some things get to them.

But like u said, if only they know au wretched and broke the eediots giving them issues are.
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by mofeoluwadassah: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2016
olihilistic:
grin cheesy
Dbanj the sing Rubbish tru tru oo
Lol.....
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Lol.....
Lol.
Xup.
I love your glasses.
wink
Most of it all the wearer is beautiful.
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by ObaKlaz: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2016
itsIYKE:
Bingo enter bush
Keep barking at the moon, dummy.
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by mofeoluwadassah: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2016
olihilistic:

Lol.
Xup.
I love your glasses.
wink
Most of it all the wearer is beautiful.
Am cul nd tanx.
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Am cul nd tanx.
Nice one.
How's your day going??
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by IbBarham(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Nice response.... Baba Rebuttal....
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by mofeoluwadassah: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
olihilistic:

Nice one.
How's your day going??
Its going smoothly.
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Its going smoothly.
it's nice to hear dear. would like to steal some minute of your time. how about that??.
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by mofeoluwadassah: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
olihilistic:

it's nice to hear dear.
would like to steal some minute of your time.
how about that??.
No p.
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by Handsomecole(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Reply is so "Dope"... tongue
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by smark61: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
To b honest, the song no make brain atall. Dbanj n rubbish singing this days be like.......
Abeg who get that Jacob zumer pix grin
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by Annie939(f): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Abasi
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by Decryptor(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
itsIYKE:
Dbanj reply doesn't even make any sense.......all this our semi-literate musicians

I thought i was the only one who thought same!

All those other people saying the reply is epic are just as dumb as D'banj himself undecided
Re: Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back by dammiecool(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Decryptor:

I thought i was the only one who thought same!
All those other people saying the reply is epic are just as dumb as D'banj himself undecided
D poster brain is so weak dat he couldn't differentiate a good sound from a refuse dump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Sitting On The Floor With Ycee, Mastercraft, CDQ And Boj (Photo) / Chidinma kedike Stuns In Agbada Clothing / Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.