Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) (1922 Views)

See How Frustrated Ekiti Youth Reply Fayose’s Wife Prophesy / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by Alisegun(m): 6:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Prophet TB Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Lagos has revealed the reason his prediction on the outcome of US presidential election failed.
Joshua had predicted that Hillary Clinton would win the election which held on November 8, but the outcome shocked most people around the world as Donald Trump took the day.

In a newly released video, TB Joshua said after his prediction, Americans prayed to God and He heard their prayers. This, according to him, was why Trump won.

“We have seen the outcome of the election in America. Having read, you will notice that it is all about the popular vote, the vote of the majority of Americans...>>>Watch Video here<<<

Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by labienyce(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2016
BS
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by olmde(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2016
Scammer.

1 Like

Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by otukpo(f): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2016
These charlatans should please keep quiet and stop boring us with all these excuses.
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by ihimiray(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmmmm....end time prophesy,trying so hard to do damage control.... Wonder if he even prays for Nigeria
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by stansaintly(m): 7:15am On Nov 21, 2016
We don hear. God is not a man that he can lie. He is not author of confusion, no, never. My good God is not a gambler.
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by menxer: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2016
What would it take for him to just acknowledge he was wrong and stop bringing God into this mockery of a prophecy?

So the Americans petitioned God to change his mind, and he did and didn't update you (TBJ) about the change in the expected out come of the elections?

Woe unto men that exalt ignorance in the name of God.

3 Likes

Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by nwadiuko1(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2016
bullshit
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Lol. The usual damage control tactics. Too late for most people, I guess.
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by loopmangoat(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2016
menxer:
What would it take for him to just acknowledge he was wrong and stop bringing God into this mockery of a prophecy?

So the Americans petitioned God to change his mind, and he did and didn't update you (TBJ) about the change in the expected out come of the elections?

Woe unto men that exalts ignorance in the name of God.
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2016
This is the moment when I will be needing the service's of that Ghanaian slapping pastor to come and display his slapping deliverance skills on TBJ, it's long overdue.
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by FSBoperator: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2016
This man is practically begging for thunder to fire him from heaven.

Angel Micheal, pls do the needful.
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by mizzytan(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2016
True. I believe him. In the Bible when Jonah went to deliver God's message to the people of Nineveh, the people prayed to God for forgiveness and God didn't destroy Nineveh again.
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by HtwoOw: 8:16am On Nov 21, 2016
Christianity has suffered a great loss

The Fraudsters have taken over

And their shame? It has departed from them

See ediotic ediots lying to save face
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2016
mizzytan:
True. I believe him. In the Bible when Jonah went to deliver God's message to the people of Nineveh, the people prayed to God for forgiveness and God didn't destroy Nineveh again.
Please how does it apply here....?
U said he saw a New President 10days ago.., that he saw a LADY with narrow win.
That those who saw 15days ago saw MAN...

That means it wasn't GOD that showed him that .
He must have being on Tramadol and Actifed
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2016
In Olamides voice: THIS NA STORY FOR THE gods o
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by mizzytan(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Please how does it apply here....?
U said he saw a New President 10days ago.., that he saw a LADY with narrow win.
That those who saw 15days ago saw MAN...

That means it wasn't GOD that showed him that .
He must have being on Tramadol and Actifed
since nineveh wasn't destroyed, does it make Jonah a false prophet? Same goes with Tb Joshua.
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by moiaimi(f): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Tb keep feeding yourself with lies.
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by mark666: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2016
They Americans prayed to God, and God heard them! U that first saw the revelation that a woman will be President- was it DEVIL that showed it to U
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by dienlmods: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2016
Why can't he and his church gullibles pray so God can change some of the problems here? Or is it only few Americans that God can hear their prayers? ...nawaa for All these Bible churchy holy spirit born again pastors and hypocrites
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2016
Dead-ness cheesy
SMH
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by M17CXi: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Hahaha
Lying to cover another lie
Repent man!!!
And stop misleading souls
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by brostheo(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Real men take responsibilities for their actions,just come out and say you sorry, you human and bound to make mistakes.Not all this cock and bull stories, who is he deceiving?
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by Presidiotbuhari: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Afonja scamers, sorry pastors are nothing but fraud stars masquerading as servants of GOD.

Just take a good look at them all, TB joshua, Adeboye, F Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Osibanjo, Ashimolowo etc and see if these charlatans are not wolves in sheep cloathing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by durasome(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2016
sharp guy.
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by Truth4eva: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2016
mizzytan:
Nineveh matter was about forgiveness of sin. Anyone who repents and turns away from his/her sins will receive God's mercy, whether the prophet prays to God for them or not. Go and read carefully the book of Jonah 3 & 4:1-2,10,11. This is different from Hezekiah's case.
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by Truth4eva: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2016
mizzytan:
since nineveh wasn't destroyed, does it make Jonah a false prophet? Same goes with Tb Joshua.
Jonah 4:2 Jonah already knew that God would forgive them and felt there was no need to deliver the message to them. That was why he tried to hide from God. What would TB Joshua have said if Hilary Clinton won?
Re: Why God Changed My Prophesy On American Election – TB Joshua (video) by Jakumo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
As a public service, fake prophets like Goat-Head Pastor Jaguda should be rounded, tied together with baling wire, up and towed out to sea as shark bait. Those self appointed mini-Gods are the scum of the Earth, who offer bogus hope of wealth after death to their pathetically gullible flocks of brain-dead sheep, in exchange for most of the cult followers' hard-earned salary checks, duly signed over to support ostentatious lives of debauchery, excess and gluttony.

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever part with one solitary penny, in response to the constant stream of lies and false predictions these predatory Pyramid Scheme criminals offer up.

If God is all-seeing and all-hearing, then I sure as hell do NOT require the services of some fast-talking bullchit merchant dressed in pastor's regalia, in order that my prayers be heard by the Almighty.

Go straight to hell, Pastor Jaguda, you greedy snake-oil salesman, but first don't forget to pay up in full, when it comes time to address that South African class-action lawsuit filed after a substandard slum building you erected in Lagos collapsed and crushed to death over a hundred of your fee-paying lemmings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola / Let Us Shelve The Idea Of A New Biafra / Priest Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Advises IPOB On Peace, United Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.