Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola (1926 Views)

"I Believe In The Leadership Of President Buhari And Oshiomhole" - Shehu Sani / Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno / Reactions Over Rats In President Buhari's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by Momoney77: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde , has called on all Nigerians to put their trust in President Muhammadu Buhari as she believes the President has good intention for Nigerians
She said, “I am just going to say that I believe that the president, just the president, not until he beyond doubt convinces us that he is actually not for our interests, I think I for now chose to believe him based on his past history.
”I want to believe him as a man of honour, I want to believe that he knows what he wants to achieve and I wish everyone will support him for now until he shows us truly that he has ulterior motives. For now we should believe him and trust him.”

http://olorisupergal.com/believe-president-buhari-omotola/

[b]Mean while somebody just got a deal from NLNG, are u see what am saw

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by Kondomatic(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Odiegwu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by MalcoImX: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
"We" baby, as I and millions of Nigerians joined you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by mengho(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hehehe, said Baba I only Believe in God, but I support PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by QuotaSystem: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Same here Omosexy.

I and many other Nigerians have an unshakeable faith in PMB to deliver on his Presidency and succeed in making our dear country safer, more prosperous and more respected in the comity of nations.

2017 is the year that we Buratai the economy, so help us God.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by Ngokafor(f): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
...Omotola something must be wrong with you,you had better sharap before thunder remembers you.. angry

...which buhari's past 'anticidents' bikonu...The 1984 recession he caused as well or what?

...mschewww!

4 Likes

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by omogin(f): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Food must come to your table na. Whether Na thru believing in bubu or kunu na you come know

4 Likes

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by Momoney77: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Everybody is seems like they are for sale in this country, it's just sickening, would she have said this if not for the NLNG endorsement. God please help this nation.

How can she believe in a president who values cattles more than human beings. cause last time I checked, cattles in zamfara were worth more than the people being slaughtered in southern Karina.

Buhari To Launch War Against Cattle Rustling In Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3220105/buhari-launch-war-against-cattle
Cattle rustling: Buhari launches special task force Wednesday
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/cattle-rustling-buhari-launches-special-task-force-wednesday/154664.html

Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency - Politics - Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3540249/why-pmb-silent-kaduna-killings.

5 Likes

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by yarimo(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
OMOTOLA please stop taking too much WEED abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by oladipo322(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
we are still hoping on him just as we are hoping on MMM.

BUHARI 1st of JANUARY
MMM 14th of January

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by GMBuhari: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Omotola

You campaigned for GEJ

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by sarrki(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
God bless you omotola
Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by Splinz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Far be it from us to put our trust in a man, much more a man like Buhari- a serial loser!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by Eastactivist: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Man of honor my foot.

Someone that said Abacha never stole.

5 Likes

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by talktimi(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
ALL zombies believe in president Buhari even when facts on ground warn them to be wary so my dear, there's nothing new or sensible in what you're saying since its expected cool

3 Likes

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by freeze001(f): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Is he the Lord that I should believe in him? Meanwhile he has acted out his ulterior motives already from his failure to peacefully transmit d name of the CJN to the Senate for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by aspiz(f): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Na so!!!
Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by cstr17: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bimbo.
Ask her to defend her assertion now and she wouldn't be able to.
Afonja.
Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by ItzHoludex(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
warris ma concern
Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
It's all in the blood
Zombieism runs in that tribe

Believe me

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by hammerT: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Fake news, the site is not credible.

y she no post am 4 twitter?
Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by momentarylapse: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
cstr17:
Bimbo.
Ask her to defend her assertion now and she wouldn't be able to.
Afonja.

This ipob tout has come again!

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by cstr17: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
momentarylapse:

This ipob tout has come again!
If we were to meet in real life, a tout will be the last thing to come out of your dirty mouth.
Motor park leprechaun.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by momentarylapse: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
cstr17:

If we were to meet in real life, a tout will be the last thing to come out of your dirty mouth.
Motor park leprechaun.

In real life na slap I go 1st give you before telling you to kneel down and then proceeding to lash you with a cane!

Bloody rotten akpu munching destitute! Fake online gangster!

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by cstr17: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
momentarylapse:

In real life na slap I go 1st give you before telling you to kneel down and then proceeding to lash you with a cane!

Bloody rotten akpu munching destitute! Fake online gangster!
Look at this braggard.
Even if I decide to get hands on with you, I would beat your afonja loud mouth to the point of no return.
You dey craze for head well-well.
Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by momentarylapse: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
cstr17:

Look at this braggard.
Even if I decide to get hands on with you, I would beat your afonja loud mouth to the point of no return.
You dey craze for head well-well.

Useless goat! Who told you I'm a yoruba guy? Donkey! I'm sure one yourba guy has used his adeyemi _penis on your sister that's why you are so bitter and pained by them!

Bloody nincompoop! Come to abuja and let me see if you would survive 5 minutes in my presence! _Moron!

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by IPOB123london: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
afonjas chie
Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Why won't she believe in him when she married a rich man at age 18 who foots all her bills.

Those of us who work for our money and never had hand me downs aren't singing the same tune. Omotola respect yourself.
Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Buhari did not drive tank into chibok

I repeat

Buhari did not drive tank into chibok
Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by DIKEnaWAR: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is how you talk when you grow ass* while others are growing brain.
Re: I Believe In President Buhari – Omotola by Lloydfather(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
yeye dey smell. who asked for ur opinion. can name one by one his good intention for this country. I don't blame u since u prostite actress were no 1 beneficiary of bad and corrupt government in this country. what is expected of u before? defend ur sugar daddy to get more cash gift. olosi omo jatijati.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Make Gov. Fayose Dance Like This? / Man Who Wish Buhari Death Has Lost His Mother / Kenya Will Never be Better Than Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.